Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Was ir roohi free episode??

yeah it was a Roohi free episode.. she was furniture

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I understand Abhira not wanting to take help from her fiancé and family she is marrying into even if as a loan. It has to do with principles and how she grew up seeing her mom struggling yet maintaining her principles despite life’s hurdles . I also understand her desire to contribute to this wedding and have one function from the girls side since traditionally /historically Indian weddings are hosted and paid for by the daughters family - the bar at goes to the girls house and here she has no maayka and views hosting this event solely as her parents (ladki walon ki Izard).

My gripe is with her not sharing what’s going on with Armaan as well as Armaan not connecting the dots !

I am just hoping ( I know I shouldn’t since it’s DKP and Bhavna) that Armaan gets full transparency on this contract loan guarantor crap Dadisa is pulling soon, even though it’s after the fact and I want a confrontation scene not only between Dadisa and Armaan but also between ABHIMAAN where he tells her that he is hurt she wasn’t transparent with him and is afraid of what else will she hide from him after marriage!

DKP and writers are not handling the storyline plot well - they are butchering it causing audiences disconnect but if the light bulb turns on they can try to salvage the sinking ship by limiting toxicity and character butchering!

Exactly why they should've never gone for this shitty ladkiwale function zid..

For once they were onto showing something progressive ..frm ages it's the ladkiwale who pay for their daughters wedding ..they sell their properties & take out loans , and this is the core reason why girls are considered a burden on her parents (conservative thinking ) ..

So what if poddars pay for the wedding specially when they can afford it and it's them who want a grand wedding ? I was against MG taking a loan for ruhis shadi as well..why show such regressive stuff ?spend as much as one can afford.

Even in the case akshara left money for abhira , she should be using it wisely for her future , education and as a cushion incase anything goes wrong..not spend it on a stupid shadi function just to match up with ladkewale. 👎

Edited by Krinya - 12 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Bacche ka naam contract rakhdo.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Anyways, kal tak Abhira would be back to wanting to be a good bahu for Kaveri, and everyone will be doing naach ganna togethersmiley39

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Anyways, kal tak Abhira would be back to wanting to be a good bahu for Kaveri, and everyone will be doing naach ganna togethersmiley39

Paise mile nhi ki dhol walon ko bula liya smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Abhira behen paisa na he lo, krish and charu se financial planning he seekh lo. At least they managed to save 2 lakhs smiley22

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I also did not like him telling Abhira that you should decide what to do with the papers.....is he fr?? How can you even tell her this?? Why should she sign it??

They both are looking extremely stupid and desperate to get married.

If they are desperate to get married, let them do a court marriage. But no, they are desperate to get married with supposedly Kv's blessings. And such contract and some drama in every function is supposed to indicate they really have her blessing? . Both are coming across as stupid, one thing that they also agree wholeheartedly as shown after the accident

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/pookiemahii/status/1830146508630479041

Including both the leads smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Bacche ka naam contract rakhdo.

Atleast mention first born has to be a boy, warna abhira ghar se bahar.

Don't know why kaveri missed that point 🤷‍♀️

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhira behen paisa na he lo, krish and charu se financial planning he seekh lo. At least they managed to save 2 lakhs smiley22

Charu ne toh 2 month bhi job nhi kiya aur Krish toh abhi abhi dance class start kara tha......2 lakh kaise save kiya aur ye jugadu queen kya kar rahi hai itne dino se smiley37smiley37