Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Just yesterday armaan told dadi they discuss everything & abhira is hell bent proving armaan wrongsmiley39

@red : I want him to get angry at her & ask how can he trust her that in future she won't hide anything from him. And that he is hurt with this behavior of his. She will again cry & might say jhagada nahi chahti thi blah blah & he needs to give cold shoulder. No pigalna on her 😒, iss baat ka fayda utathi hain abhira

Woh toh abhira ruhi seh boli na Mera fiancee mujh per saara decisions chod dedi smiley36

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Abheera who is obsessed with worshipping that filthy hag despite being abused by her many times.

Oh I get it now.

Even in classroom, when someone's popular, some students naturally circle around them and some hate them & their gutz. This is also the same scenario 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Kv is the popular one in the poddar classroom. So everyone is charmed by her Karishma.

Edited by Shineeeee - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

The problem is she didn't think about taking a loan for her studies but applied immediately for a marriage function. I didn't like it.

Except Kaveri Roohi and phuphasa everyone loves her in the family. In real life also you are close to some family members, cordial with others and keep a distance with the rest but she doesn't understand it and lands herself in to problems which nobody even created just like organising this function .

there was no need of it. None asked her regarding money spent. It's her own guilt that i have no money and i have to host a function. Being poor is not to be thought badly. She should ignore those taunts and go ahead without taking as ego. This time paisa poora karcha done. Next time where will she get. If a girl is married every occasion till one year all shaguns go to saaural from mayka. Again with pregnancy it goes more till first bday of kid. So it's always a karcha for anyone
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

that other women literally trying to escape and she asks woh manchali kaha chalu πŸ˜‚

Yeah that budhiya is the FL mother smiley37

That nasty husband has his mistress in the house and all the family knows the truth smiley36

I really miss those days of the show when removing kurta after making jooda and menu for all the meals were the only problems.😭

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I really miss those days of the show when removing kurta after making jooda and menu for all the meals were the only problems.😭

Remember that classic Kyaaaa Non-Veg ka khaana!!!!

Dum tana 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

hello …you think some of us stick around because of some great love for this stupid show ..aao milke troll karein DKP walon ko..their stupid writers who write stupider characters smiley37

Aap keh rahe ho toh zarur karungi smiley42 Waise bhi Maa and her forum are both boring so might as well troll her sasta versions instead smiley39

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Oh I get it now.

Even in classroom, when someone's popular, some students naturally circle around them and some hate them & their gutz. This is also the same scenario 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Kv is the popular one in the poddar classroom. So everyone is charmed by her Karishma.

you mean abhira is despo fangirl of KP πŸ˜‚
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

you mean abhira is despo fangirl of KP πŸ˜‚

Nah, she is a fangirl of her Anu Aunty hence she’s copying her every move. Woh Dadisa Devta ki ardent Bhakt hai πŸ™
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

hello …you think some of us stick around because of some great love for this stupid show ..aao milke troll karein DKP walon ko..their stupid writers who write stupider characters smiley37

i have heard aao behan milkar chugli kare but for dkp shows aao behan milkar troll kare smiley36 smiley36