Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 14 days ago
Yeah they are anupamaa and Kavya
nutmeg7 thumbnail

How come no one is talking about Stockholm Syndrome here. Every damn forum same cheez read Kar Kar ke pakk gayi mei toh

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I just have one question ..is this whole court drama happening on the day of the event ?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yeah half of this is self created.. there were many people in the family willing to help her out .. but Abhira wants Kaveri only as guarantor

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

How come no one is talking about Stockholm Syndrome here. Every damn forum same cheez read Kar Kar ke pakk gayi mei toh

Am I missing something? Who's suffering from Stockholm Syndrome?

Are you talking about Armaan sa? He's a victim of child (emotional/mental) abuse. Not Stockholm syndrome??

Abheera wants to fit in, that's also not Stockholm Syndrome?

So who's suffering from that?

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah half of this is self created.. there were many people in the family willing to help her out .. but Abhira wants Kaveri only as guarantor

Today Manoj and Manisha offered money, but why didn't they help with the loan process.

Manoj is also a working professional right, why didn't he sign to become a guarenteer? Did they discuss this in the show?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Am I missing something? Who's suffering from Stockholm Syndrome?

Are you talking about Armaan sa? He's a victim of child (emotional/mental) abuse. Not Stockholm syndrome??

Abheera wants to fit in, that's also not Stockholm Syndrome?

So who's suffering from that?

Abheera who is obsessed with worshipping that filthy hag despite being abused by her many times.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am fully done with this show now. Don’t have the will to even discuss anymore. Goodbye Rishta ‘twas nice knowing you..

hello …you think some of us stick around because of some great love for this stupid show ..aao milke troll karein DKP walon ko..their stupid writers who write stupider characters smiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

You are right! What I meant is I am so bored of reading Stockholm Syndrome for every thing and hence was surprised no one has brought it up here in this forum smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I love your even odd days smiley37