Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She should have done wedding planning business as a side business.. she knew the tropes could have easily earned a lot more money .. while trying to establish herself as a lawyer

This. I so wished it was shown as Ab doing some kind of financial planning. Who wouldn't after being in such dire situation couple of months before. Considering how difficult it is to get cases and how they will not even pay much in beginning, show she is doing something on the side to improve the situation. Or take another attempt at being employed at a firm even if it meant taking Ar's help. Now everything is reactive, when there is a need for money, she laments she don't have which makes it not easy to connect. Audience know there is IR waiting to happen, Ab doesn't

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Why don’t Shit Shahi’s understand that no one wants to see another doormat unpaid maid slaving for her abusive in laws and worshipping her Bhagwan jaisi Saas?

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

that ego and attitude they are showing it clearly .what she cried badly just whole episode and in 2 mins she danced as of she got a jackpot. She will waste all money in that honour showing her pride and next day se bikhari and rona dhona.

The problem is she didn't think about taking a loan for her studies but applied immediately for a marriage function. I didn't like it.

Except Kaveri Roohi and phuphasa everyone loves her in the family. In real life also you are close to some family members, cordial with others and keep a distance with the rest but she doesn't understand it and lands herself in to problems which nobody even created just like organising this function .

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why don’t Shit Shahi’s understand that no one wants to see another doormat unpaid maid slaving for her abusive in laws and worshipping her Bhagwan jaisi Saas?

Here it's not saas, it's saas ki bhi saas 🤦‍♀️.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Anupama ki trps jo rishta ko milne na waali smiley36

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Then she wonders why KP doesn't like her.

Kaveri was doing better for their marriage function compared to what was expected from her but Abhira's desperation to earn money and Roohi's manipulation ruined it for her.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan ka prenap ka thanda reaction

Then abhira hiding all this torture moment puri life aise roke bitaninhain kya ladki

Both are at equally fault now armaan abhira both I don't understand makers kya chathe hain once I feel manny people knows to koi na koi kuch boldega when abhira pe problems hogi either this track is going abhimaan both leaving armaan knowing all this shit or IR ke baad Manish will some how knows and he will create hungama

Seperation aur leap abhi mujhe on cards nahi dekh raha baki pata nahi smiley31

Lekin one thing usne sign pure kiye paper pe ya aadhe because as I heard she was about to sign ? Agar pure kiye hain aur kaveri hides that tab to bhai hungama hain marriage ke baad smiley21

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Ru should kidnap someone. Kuch toh kaam ka kare, jab dekho bakwas karti rehti hai.

Ah that reminds me of the show I'm watching ..smiley37 This guy is so delusional about the fl ke koi limit nai hogi..every 4-5 epis he kidnaps her , the ml rescues her , somehow he slips away , again plans to kidnap her and stage the shadi drama and we will live happily ever after in these serene mountains , again the same dialogues ke you dont love me but i love you so we will be happy , again the ml rescues her smiley37it came comic after the first time

Edited by Krinya - 14 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Mai hoti toh ring ke aadhe diamonds bech deti. smiley37smiley37

Armaan already knows instant fake ring delivery person. Bas uska number leke real wala beejh dalti, options kitney they uskey paas smiley22smiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1831884467386118617?t=HNZcTIFh7AsOPtgl1KVcSg&s=19

After watching this I guess he will ask abhira atleast after function par us ladki pe bharosa nahi smiley29