Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Waise Armaan ko pata bhi chal jaega toh what will happen?? He was so chill about the contract. The guarantor thing isn't a big deal in front of it.

Not about the guarantor thing but how his pyaari Dadi sa who loves Abhira as much as he loves him is blackmailing Abhira to sign the contract. They want to drag the episodes isliye Armaan ko Abhira ko decide karne pe chod Diya when he is clearly against the contact. When the whole thing comes out he will shout about contract too. Apne convenience keliye theyโ€™re making the characters dumb, mute and stupid. If Armaan said no ek episode mein Dadi ki band bhajao and then done. Now they dragged this for 3-4 episodes ,made FL cry and finally dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ. Dadi OH se PH mein pahunchi ,ithne time mein Abhria ko dancers bhi mil gayi. smiley39
Edited by Chaitu.V - 13 days ago

Mujhe toh ye wedding planner track ki copy lag raha hai, except Kipling Uncle iss baar paise de rahe hain.smiley36smiley36

should we expect Ab running away or ArAb running away or the worst Ru kidnapping ArSa and running away๐Ÿ˜†
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Leads se bhi zyada stupid hum, aur Ruhi se bhi bakwas umeed bhi humein ki things would turn better

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

this entire plot seems like filler for IR to start. although what they have gained by 3-4 episodes worth of fillers- I am not sure.

i was thinking about this and the only thing i could think of is there wasn't a lot of time between shooting the scenes and releasing the episode. i would see rohit's behind the scenes insta stories and then see the episode of those scenes like two days later. i feel like the makers are trying to increase that time of scenes shot to release. it would make sense by also having shorter episodes so that they can stretch it out.

does that make sense what i wrote lol? i don't know if i explained it well ๐Ÿ˜… don't get me wrong tho, the filler episodes are terrible lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I get very scared every time when Abhira enter dancing with gana bajana๐Ÿ˜

Pichli baar aise band bajaa ke saath aayi thi naachte hue & kaveri ne aise utake pheka ghar se ke na rehne ki jagah mili na khaana na paise haath mein. Uss time bhi mahaan banne ke liye baat chupayi thi armaan se, repeating same now. Only difference, he got to know the truth this time his family know & he is blissfully unaware๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iss baar dekhte hain kya karti hainsmiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 13 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

should we expect Ab running away or ArAb running away or the worst Ru kidnapping ArSa and running away๐Ÿ˜†

Ru should kidnap someone. Kuch toh kaam ka kare, jab dekho bakwas karti rehti hai.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1831506856843608359

Bookmark karke rakho ...Aaghe Chalke bhi needful hoga smiley39

bohot hi kaam ka video hai.

P.S: Sorry to say but yeh pure nibba-nibbi shit laga ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i was thinking about this and the only thing i could think of is there wasn't a lot of time between shooting the scenes and releasing the episode. i would see rohit's behind the scenes insta stories and then see the episode of those scenes like two days later. i feel like the makers are trying to increase that time of scenes shot to release. it would make sense by also having shorter episodes so that they can stretch it out.

does that make sense what i wrote lol? i don't know if i explained it well ๐Ÿ˜… don't get me wrong tho, the filler episodes are terrible lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Makes total sense. It is a possibility yeah

IR ke baad MG aayega gusse mein KP se ladne. smiley37smiley37

Aur vo achanak richie rich bhi bhan jayega, Armaan court nahi jatha hai phir bhi MG case jeeth jayega. He will become top buzzinesss man of UD again and Abhira will be Richie rich ๐Ÿ˜Ž