Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh she is still not walking properly !! πŸ‘Ώ isake piche kutta bhagaye Kya??

Angry Bull ko chor dete hai apne aap bhagne lagegi bina ruke smiley37smiley37
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hmey to faltu me inclined girls ki category me daal diya hn Maya na πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Dono se pyaar krny ki ye saza hai πŸ˜₯πŸ‘»

Dont worry , I am also there naa...

We all love both of them , only makers dont like to see them together

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Yes, I'm fearing for that only...

His all build up, frustration will come out on Jhanak πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Yes n that's the scary part though loved to watch it as krushal will act in them...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I thought we were best friends. How cruel of you Maya... Is it only me then??smiley14

Sad GIF

cruel...omg Anusha... we are buddies .. that is why I put you in neutral naa..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

But Dii,

Do you think those evil BH people are under any delusion?? They themselves saw Ani when Jhanak was hospitalized during holi time...they themselves were startled... Jhanak revealed that it's Ani who had gone behind Jhanak to shooting set... birthday night pe Ani himself said that he is changed by himself....

Are they really that dumb?? I don't think so..

It is just that they can't afford to accept that Ani loves Jhanak... that's why they are doing all sorts of guilt-tripping with him... feeding his mind by continuous bad things about Jhanak....They can't afford Ani to rebel...so it is their way of suppressing Ani's feelings for her....as they need this golden child for their status...

Yes... I agree that Ani should have accepted his feelings in front of his family long long before but I don't think that would have made any difference. Those evils would have found some other way to blame Jhanak...as they are charcoal black when it comes to Jhanak....

Agreed with you here but iska long-term solution kya hoga after RuNak's confession?

Ani will rebel for sure, but how about the bh people? Itni asani wo na accept krney dengy so maybe when they'll get to know about Jhanak's father and Shristi's evilness to destroy her mother's value then maybe unki eyes open ho

Ya phir Arshi's attempt to harm Ani, while Jhanak saving him, will let them realize her value. Kabhi na kabhi to ye din ana hi hai to Ani ko brave hona parega...

To be honest, considering the show's negativity, things are becoming highly perplexing and challenging, specifically for us to observe, since our show severely lacks any funny or lighter moments for a balanced storyline.

Hoping that RuNak will empower each other to fight for their love this time rather than becoming sacrificial lambs for foolish reasons and people ❀️

Edited by xnbstar - 2 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

ARSHI MUKHERJEE.... NO ARSHI BOSE.smiley37

Yup... It's only khanak n jhansk only Jhanak Bose..

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wo Jhanak madam ne khud hide kara tha..

Jhanak to mahamurkh Insaan hai πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
1PariGupta thumbnail

It’s not like people don’t like light hearted things ! Like I don’t understand this logic ! I would want to watch something light hearted at 10:30 pm at night !

Makers ka dimaag itna hi chalta hai n TV audience don't know itna torture Jhel kaise lete hai

FL ko thoda to strong dikhao

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rushi1981

bas 1-2 episodes aur n ur wish will be granted as gurujii said once you are selected..reality show people will provide you with food n shelter

Can that day come any sooner? πŸ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It’s not like people don’t like light hearted things ! Like I don’t understand this logic ! I would want to watch something light hearted at 10:30 pm at night !

Oh this show airs at 10.30 pm? A slot usually reserved for horror shows? No wonder so much horror in the show!! smiley3