Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Had to check twice it's you, wow you are watching this🙀🙀🙀

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: hari15

Hey kya hi poora jelly baby Nikla rohit. His only words were you are going to kill me or are you were happy that I was dead to join your lover. 🤣

IMG-20240724-WA0064.jpg

And he doesn't care about any truth. Bas usko uska pyaar ruhi chaiye.

IMG-20240724-WA0062.jpg

If ruhi sat in that house with Ms on neck and sitar on hand singing oh kanah waiting for him he could have danced with Dhol In his hands.

IMG-20240723-WA0028.jpg

Nicely written Hari smiley42

I like the word Jelly baby Rohit 🤣🤣🤣.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: hari15

It's not fair you snatched my love from me and enjoying yours. Arman led rohit and ruhi with all his words from day one.

To rohit he said he would never fall in love again. To ruhi everyday he did jaap of deal shadi and abhira going away. And then their is these two who stupidly listened to others words and spoilt thr whole one year life.

IMG-20240724-WA0061.jpg

Jumping between his anger and care for her.

IMG-20240724-WA0063.jpg

The mystery about how he knows all family details. He can run detective service as he seems to be coming and going out of his own house without anyone seeing. Whole one year he collected all poddar info this way kya 🤔🤔🤔

IMG-20240724-WA0065.jpg

Yes, he should have run a detective agency. He has been proven to be much more capable than the good-for-nothing policeman, Madhav pappa smiley39

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Confession scene loading??smiley2 Let’s see smiley1

might be discussion and fight of egos only. This is bts. Accepting him back it seems with sindoor and ms

Screenshot_2024-08-01-18-40-43-517_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

might be discussion and fight of egos only. This is bts. Accepting him back it seems with sindoor and ms

Screenshot_2024-08-01-18-40-43-517_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

so these two not yet confessing smiley44.. Romance in outhouse and tashan inside the house continuing huh smiley29
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

so these two not yet confessing smiley44.. Romance in outhouse and tashan inside the house continuing huh smiley29

if ruhi says luvvvv to Rohit we will say kevvu kevvu 🤣🤣🤣 it's just acceptance of their rista because of rohits love and them taking another chance

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if ruhi says luvvvv to Rohit we will say kevvu kevvu 🤣🤣🤣 it's just acceptance of their rista because of rohits love and them taking another chance

Atleast Rohit ko confession dede.. let her feel that someone is there to love her in real so that she comes out of her delulu world . smiley42
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Atleast Rohit ko confession dede.. let her feel that someone is there to love her in real so that she comes out of her delulu world . smiley42

yes she needs that. Dadi said na give love to get love. Dadis words go correct always. Rohit male ego is hurt badly with ruhi choosing ar after their shadi. Same for his brother words I can't forget my chitwali and move on with broken heart. That's why the hurt words are coming out badly. Let him clean it totally so that he will be normal. Ruhi too is rejected by arman twice so she is unable to forget it how can he do it to me. Both ruhi and Rohit are in same place so they can get along well healing each other. Love happens slowly no hurry let them stay together.