Fan Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: itsShonali

||chapter 001||

Rohit had been feeling restless since he woke up this morning. He had already accepted the hollow feeling that had settled at the bottom of his heart the moment he came to know about his wife being in love with his brother. He knew that that hollowness, that empty feeling would never go away even when he tried to fill it up with anger and resentment towards Ruhi and Armaan.

This is why he had been so moody and snappy all the time while talking to his wife and his brother, both of whom were responsible for destroying his life. When Ruhi chose to leave with her great grandfather, it did hurt seeing her walk away but he thought that her walking away was the final closure and maybe after this he would be able to recover.

He was glad that she was gone and he would not have to face her and be reminded of her betrayal every day, again and again. But when Abhira handed him the divorce papers that already had Ruhi's signatures on them, something inside him finally broke.

It was the hope that he had been keeping despite his resolution to never forgive Ruhi for her betrayal. It was the hope that maybe one day, sooner or later, Ruhi would see him, she would chose him, she would decide to be with him and give their relationship a chance.

But now, as the papers laid right in front of him, with Ruhi's signatures already on them, Rohit felt the small hope that he had been holding onto, shatter into millions of tiny pieces. So tiny and so many that he would not be able to build that hope again.

"Rohit, you should also sign these papers and get yourself out of this unhappy relationship. There is no point -" Abhira urged Rohit to sign the papers but Dadi Sa was not in agreement at all.

She interrupted Abhira mid sentence and said, "Abhira!" she yelled, "There is no need to impose your opinion on my grandson. Go, take care of your relationship first before talking about Rohit and Ruhi's. Being an outsider, you have no right to interfere in the family matters."

Dadi's Sa comments started a new argument when Armaan stepped forward to protect Abhira from Dadi Sa's wrath and everybody just started to give their opinions regarding what Rohit should do and what he should not.

Rohit kept silent, listening to each and every opinion but not saying anything. Everybody was trying to guide him onto a different path, telling him what is right for him and what is wrong, as if he was naive kid who did not have the ability to differentiate between right and wrong.

He wondered if Ruhi had felt the same when everybody was taking decisions for her, like when Armaan refused to tell the family about his relationship with Ruhi because he thought that it would break Rohit's heart and disappoint his family, like when he ran away just because he was heartbroken instead of confronting her, asking her why she did not stand up for her love.

Like when everybody told Ruhi to stop wearing her mangalsutra and applying vermilion as a symbol of her being married. And now, this divorce.

"Dadi Sa why can you not see Ruhi's faults?" Abhira cried for something Dadi Sa must have said but her question made Rohit question himself, 'Was Ruhi the only one at fault?'

There was no denying that Ruhi made some really wrong choices, that she too was at fault. But she was not the only one at fault right? Rohit wondered how their lives would have been if Armaan had stood up for his and Ruhi's relationship.

Rohit knew that he would have gotten the two married himself and helped them gain the family's acceptance in case they hadn't accepted their relationship.

But Armaan told Ruhi to marry Rohit, and she did.

Then Abhira entered their lives, but Rohit recalled how often he would see but ignore the silent interaction between Armaan and Ruhi, they were after all still in love despite being married to other people.

After sometime, came the fateful day when he learned of their betrayal and instead of confronting them, he chose to leave. Was that right? What if he had stayed? Would his presence in Ruhi's life as her husband helped her move on like Armaan did with Abhira?

It was a possibility that Rohit could not deny. He did not give their relationship a chance because he was too heartbroken and by doing that he took the chance to move on from Ruhi as well.

She came back, though a bit reluctantly, but she did come back and tried to help him. But he was just too angry to understand. He kept on humiliating her, insulting her because she had not moved on even when Armaan was happy and in love with Abhira.

But, what gave him the right to ask her to move on when he himself had not and that too when he knew that she never loved him. Despite knowing that Ruhi never loved him, Rohit found it difficult to move on, then how could he expect from Ruhi, who had truly loved Armaan, too move on that quickly and without any support by her side.

Armaan had Abhira, but he was not there for Ruhi.

Maybe Armaan's love was fickle which is why it was so easy for him to tell Ruhi to get married to Rohit, and then move on with Abhira.

Thinking about everything, Rohit grabbed the papers and stood up, "Enough!" he yelled, effectively silencing everybody.

His family stared at him, expecting him to say something but Rohit only walked towards Armaan and asked him just one question, "Bhaiya, if, let's say, if I tell you that I am in love with Abhira and that I want to marry her, would you leave her and let her be mine?"

The sound of gasps and his name being called in a shocked tone filled the atmosphere but Armaan responded rather violently. He grabbed Rohit's collar, glared at him as he said, "Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho?! Do you even know what you are saying? How could you -"

"Armaan" Abhira placed her hand on Armaan's shoulder, she looked a little afraid and had tears in her eyes but Rohit felt no sympathy for her this time.

Instead, he felt a laughter bubble up inside him that he could not keep in and burst into peals of laughter. Armaan left his collar, surprised at Rohit's reaction.

"Oh my god! How stupid Ruhi was to trust a man like you?" Rohit chuckled and wiped the tears away, "She wasted her love and her life on a man like you, and I, I was so stupid to think that you loved me too. No, bhaiya, you do not love anybody. Well, except for Abhira bhabhi now but who knows till when this love with last."

This time, Abhira was the one who stepped forward from behind Armaan to argue, "Rohit are you even listening to what you are saying? Have you gone mad or what?"

Rohit shook his head still laughing, "I was mad before bhabhi, I was mad to leave my wife for this selfish man. But now, I have realized what is right and what is wrong."

He sobered up but the smile on his face did not fade, "I know what I want to do so everyone, especially you my dearest bhaiya and bhabhi ji, keep your gyaan for yourself as I am old enough to make decisions for my own life. No, move aside, for I have somewhere important to go."

Rohit did not wait for them and walked past them, a decision forming in his mind. He knew what he wanted to do but for that he needed to talk to Ruhi first. Their relationship might not be in the best condition at this point but it still existed, and if Ruhi agreed, that Rohit was going to make sure that no one would ever dare to question their relationship again.

»»——————————««

So, did you like the chapter? What do you think of it?

Nice Chapter. I loved how Rohit replied back to Armaan. Would love to see how the narration would go on.

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

||chapter 002||

At the Goenka mansion, everybody had gathered at the dining table to have breakfast. The only person who wasn't there with the family was Ruhi. A frown creased between the brows of Manish Goenka as he noticed the empty chair on the dining table.

"Where is Ruhi?" he asked his wife Swarna who was sitting next to him.

Swarna shared a look with Surekha before replying, "She is still in her room. I went to call her for breakfast but she did not respond. I think that she needs some time alone or perhaps she was sleeping which is why she did not open the door."

"Yeah, that's why we thought that we should give her some space and let her be. She will come out on her own." added Surekha.

"But she hasn't eaten anything since last night. In fact, she did not even have dinner properly last night. It cannot go like this, she needs to eat something and I will make sure that she does." Manish took a plate and filled up with every dish that was made in breakfast. He had made mistakes while raising his kids and then his grand kids. If he was to repeat the same mistakes a third time then there would be no bigger fool in this world than him.

He added a small amount of every dish but a double serving of the dishes that Ruhi loved in two plates along with a bowl of curd and small bowls containing accompanying condiments. Placing everything on a tray, Manish carried it upstairs to Ruhi's room followed by Swarna and Surekha.

Reaching the door to her room, he gestured his wife to knock at it while he said, "Ruhi beta, open the door please. I have brought you breakfast in bed." his voice was light and kind hearted, laced with a jovial tone.

But he did not get any response.

They tried again, this time Swarna knocked harder at the door while Manish spoke in a louder yet gentle voice, "Beta, I know that you are upset and you need time to recover from this. It's perfectly fine for you two want that time and privacy but sweetheart, you should not forget about your health."

"I would not force you to eat everything but just a little, please Ruhi." said Manish hoping to convince his great granddaughter but he still did not get any response.

Panic rose within him, even Swarna and Surekha looked worried, "Ruhi!" Surekha stepped forward and began slapping her hand against the door creating a louder noise, "Ruhi! Open the door beta. You don't have do anything that you do not want to, just open the door."

Manish called up a servant and handed the tray of food to him before he joined Swarna and Surekha in calling out Ruhi to open the door. But even after so many tries Ruhi did not open the door. Dread gripped their hearts as they wondered if Ruhi was in danger of some sorts or if she had self harmed.

They were trying to break the door open when Rohit arrived at the Goenka mansion. It was the loud sound coming from upstairs and the sound of Ruhi's name being called repeatedly in panicked voices that had Rohit rush upstairs forgetting about everything else.

He noticed Swarna, Manish, and Surekha trying to break the door to Ruhi's room and immediately rushed over there. Lightly pushing Manish away, Rohit himself struck the door twice, breaking it open, "Ruhi!" he yelled, his eyes widened in shock at the sight of Ruhi lying unconscious on the floor.

"Ruhi!" everybody else entered the room, kneeling down on the floor beside an unresponsive and unconscious Ruhi.

Rohit did not wait for anything, wordlessly he picked up Ruhi in his arms in a bridal carry and rushed outside the room. Careful not to drop her, he carried her to his car, the Goenka family following him all the way.

Manish helped him unlock the car door while Rohit placed Ruhi on the backseat, Swarna sitting beside her, placing Ruhi's head in her lap. Rohit then went to sit on the driver's seat while Manish occupied the passenger seat as Rohit drove them all to the nearest hospital with Surekha following them in her own car.

Rohit broke almost every traffic rule to reach the hospital as soon as possible. Once they were there, he parked at the car at the first available spot that he could find. Getting down the car, he opened the door to the backseat and pulled his unconscious wife in his arms again and carried her inside the hospital.

While Ruhi was taken admitted into the Emergency ward, Manish and Swarna went to the reception area for the basic formalities. Rohit and Surekha waited outside the ward while the doctor checked Ruhi and administered an IV.

After waiting for what felt like an eternity, the doctor stepped out of the private emergency ward where Ruhi was admitted in. The Goenka's and Rohit stepped closer and asked the doctor about Ruhi's health.

"All I can say right now is that the patient appears to be under great stress. I have seen her file and her previously recorded diagnosis. It seems that she suffered an extreme panic attack combing that to the stress that she was suffering through, her body could not handle it, hence it shut down to recover." explained the doctor.

"What do you mean by that doctor? My wife will recover from the right?" asked Rohit, panic and anxiety seeping into his voice.

"It is uncertain at the moment. I would need complete details about her case and the circumstances that caused her this amount of stress. Only after that we can be certain about a diagnosis and the treatment plan." informed the doctor, "Please come to my office, we can talk there. Meanwhile, my fellow doctor will be taking care of the patient."

Manish and Rohit followed the doctor to discuss Ruhi's case while Swarna and Surekha stayed behind.

»»--------------------------««

Meanwhile, back at the Poddar mansion, everybody was still gathered in the main hall wondering about what must be happening with Rohit and Ruhi at the moment. They were sure that Rohit went to meet Ruhi but no one was certain about what was happening at the Goenka mansion and between the couple who were so close to get divorced.

Dadi sa was the only one who did not look as worried as the others. In fact, she was sure that her favorite grandson would bring her favorite granddaughter-in-law back home. That's why there was a subtle smile playing on her lips while she pretended to review the case documents in her hand.

Chachi sa and Abhira were standing at the corner, both of them against the idea of Rohit reconciling with Ruhi. According to them, Ruhi was not a good partner for Rohit and they were sure that if Ruhi were to return, she would definitely go after Armaan.

"I am worried Chachi sa, what if Ruhi tried to trap my innocent and sweet devar sa by doing some drama. I don't trust that woman even a bit." Abhira whispered to Chachi sa who responded by nodding in positive.

"I am worried about the same thing Abhira. Rohit is too innocent and deeply in love with Ruhi which is why he is unable to see the tricks that Ruhi is always playing. She is a very clever woman." Chachi sa whispered back.

Armaan, who was standing nearby, heard the conversation between the duo and shook her head in annoyance. He glared at Abhira and gestured her to keep quiet. In response, Abhira smiled at him apologetically, tugging lightly at her ear as if saying sorry.

He smiled and shifted his focus back on the whirlpool of emotions that swirled inside him. The question that Rohit had asked him earlier, asking him if he would leave Abhira for Rohit, was clawing at his insides reminding him of how terrible he had been towards Ruhi.

Armaan knew that he had wronged Ruhi and was guilty about it. His did not share his wife's sentiments about Ruhi and did not believe that she was trying to trap Rohit or playing tricks to get him back. She was not that kind of girl.

Ruhi had always been sweet, innocent, and family oriented woman. And he had hurt that woman deeply. It is partially his fault that him, Ruhi, and Rohit were stuck in this problematic situation. If, and only if he had made different choices that their lives would have been easier but then he wouldn't have gotten together with Abhira.

Armaan frowned, shaking those thoughts away from his mind. This was not the time to think about such things.

»»--------------------------««

Apologies for the late update. There were personal issues that needed to be sorted.

I hope you enjoyed reading the update.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: a day ago

Omg!!! Your work is awesome🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Read all 3 chapters in one go 🔥

Can please tag me in your future updates, I don't want to miss this out ❣️❣️❣️❣️

Loved the way Rohit gave reality checks ✅

Armaan realised his infatuation and stepped away after 10 months of giving Roohi umeed and some spicy dance 🤣✨ so why should he be given free pass.