Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Yeh Abhira ko khud ghar mein rakhte nahi hai yeh log isko kyun itni parpanchi chal rhi hai 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

humara sar ghumnane subah subah dadi ko pasand nahi toh outhouse mein reh rahi hi

Hey kya hi poora jelly baby Nikla rohit. His only words were you are going to kill me or are you were happy that I was dead to join your lover. 🤣

IMG-20240724-WA0064.jpg

And he doesn't care about any truth. Bas usko uska pyaar ruhi chaiye.

IMG-20240724-WA0062.jpg

If ruhi sat in that house with Ms on neck and sitar on hand singing oh kanah waiting for him he could have danced with Dhol In his hands.

IMG-20240723-WA0028.jpg

It's not fair you snatched my love from me and enjoying yours. Arman led rohit and ruhi with all his words from day one.

To rohit he said he would never fall in love again. To ruhi everyday he did jaap of deal shadi and abhira going away. And then their is these two who stupidly listened to others words and spoilt thr whole one year life.

IMG-20240724-WA0061.jpg

Jumping between his anger and care for her.

IMG-20240724-WA0063.jpg

The mystery about how he knows all family details. He can run detective service as he seems to be coming and going out of his own house without anyone seeing. Whole one year he collected all poddar info this way kya 🤔🤔🤔

IMG-20240724-WA0065.jpg

Edited by hari15 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: hari15

Hey kya hi poora jelly baby Nikla rohit. His only words were you are going to kill me or are you were happy that I was dead to join your lover. 🤣

IMG-20240724-WA0064.jpg

And he doesn't care about any truth. Bas usko uska pyaar ruhi chaiye.

IMG-20240724-WA0062.jpg

If ruhi sat in that house with Ms on neck and sitar on hand singing oh kanah waiting for him he could have danced with Dhol In his hands.

IMG-20240723-WA0028.jpg

Wow 🤩🤩 you are right bechara Rohit, usse tho bas ruhi chahiye

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

20240724_151628-COLLAGE.jpg

He is feeling for her ayyo Rohit if you loved her why did you go. You want to gift 🎁 to your brother who told all words to you that me or your bhabhi can't love each or a broken heart can't love another one. Rohit said one yr specifically in that convo. So Rohit waited one yr to be finished so that if abhira goes away he can come tell about ruhi ar at home. When nothing happened he came back to claim what's his.

Who became buddhoo then 🤗. His anger seeing bhayya bhabhi together

20240724_151726-COLLAGE.jpg

His disappointment seeing ruhi in tears hitting the window.

20240724_151850-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

He is feeling for her ayyo Rohit if you loved her why did you go. You want to gift 🎁 to your brother who told all words to you that me or your bhabhi can't love each or a broken heart can't love another one. Rohit said one yr specifically in that convo. So Rohit waited one yr to be finished so that if abhira goes away he can come tell about ruhi ar at home. When nothing happened he came back to claim what's his.

I hope Rohit doesn't blame Armaan for spoiling Roohi's life. I mean he rejected her at the mandap. Why didn't he stop her earlier. Why did he reject manav?

Armaan knew everything about what roohi thinks of him and still didn't set the boundaries. He knew roohi was marrying Rohit because of him and she will always love him still he didn't tell Rohit.

And now according to Rohit , Armaan is happy with Abhira while Rohit and Roohi are lonely, hurt and sad.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I hope Rohit doesn't blame Armaan for spoiling Roohi's life. I mean he rejected her at the mandap. Why didn't he stop her earlier. Why did he reject manav?

Armaan knew everything about what roohi thinks of him and still didn't set the boundaries. He knew roohi was marrying Rohit because of him and she will always love him still he didn't tell Rohit.

And now according to Rohit , Armaan is happy with Abhira while Rohit and Roohi are lonely, hurt and sad.

that grudge will always be there even if they unite they can't forget easily. Before Rohit shadi only ar promised ruhi he will keep her in heart next ruhi followed it saying to swarna that she is marrying Rohit to stay near ar. This is the first cringe setup. Next is deal of 1 yr. So whom to blame and whom to victimize. We can't ignore one side also in this one yr. And when Rohit is there ar ran held ruhi sprained leg. He was away then today's his dialogue suits mein akela tha tab suits. Later he tried to ask her do you have to say anything she kept mum. He listened from corners later his brothers words confirmed everything that he can't love anyone so he went away. That's why ar fell on Rohit feet yesterday there is past link as artists changed they can't give fb they could have showed dialogues atleast when ar sat near dining table and said Rohit ko sab pata hi. He himself once said after he saved abhira from yuvi because of me Rohit left home. We can't simply put on only one as a whole it's all entangled. That look was enough from window to show arman.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

in that window scene Romit portrayed those emotions very well. As you said only after 1 year he returned giving space to them to make things work. As Ruhi said to Dadi, four of them living under same roof is very cringey even if they compromise.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

in that window scene Romit portrayed those emotions very well. As you said only after 1 year he returned giving space to them to make things work. As Ruhi said to Dadi, four of them living under same roof is very cringey even if they compromise.

we as viewers even if faces changed won't like them near by as baggage was stretched more the limit.