Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: upmahater

if you can please do tag me too i like people who are flawed and emerge as a strong person so i am really looking forward to your story

I don't think that I have the feature to tag people now considering that I only have made a few posts so far.

And yes, in this story Rohit will help Ruhi embrace her flaws and emerge as a strong person. This is what I wanted to see happen but the makers, tch!

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: cutepigs

Amazing! Please tag me too, I would love to read this.

I will when I am no longer a Newbiesmiley36

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krish58

Please tag me too in the fiction.

Let me move past the Newbie/Beginner status first, only then will I be able to tag.smiley36

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Great start!

Excited to read more

Thank you! I am glad that you liked the prologue.

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

||chapter 001||

Rohit had been feeling restless since he woke up this morning. He had already accepted the hollow feeling that had settled at the bottom of his heart the moment he came to know about his wife being in love with his brother. He knew that that hollowness, that empty feeling would never go away even when he tried to fill it up with anger and resentment towards Ruhi and Armaan.

This is why he had been so moody and snappy all the time while talking to his wife and his brother, both of whom were responsible for destroying his life. When Ruhi chose to leave with her great grandfather, it did hurt seeing her walk away but he thought that her walking away was the final closure and maybe after this he would be able to recover.

He was glad that she was gone and he would not have to face her and be reminded of her betrayal every day, again and again. But when Abhira handed him the divorce papers that already had Ruhi's signatures on them, something inside him finally broke.

It was the hope that he had been keeping despite his resolution to never forgive Ruhi for her betrayal. It was the hope that maybe one day, sooner or later, Ruhi would see him, she would chose him, she would decide to be with him and give their relationship a chance.

But now, as the papers laid right in front of him, with Ruhi's signatures already on them, Rohit felt the small hope that he had been holding onto, shatter into millions of tiny pieces. So tiny and so many that he would not be able to build that hope again.

"Rohit, you should also sign these papers and get yourself out of this unhappy relationship. There is no point -" Abhira urged Rohit to sign the papers but Dadi Sa was not in agreement at all.

She interrupted Abhira mid sentence and said, "Abhira!" she yelled, "There is no need to impose your opinion on my grandson. Go, take care of your relationship first before talking about Rohit and Ruhi's. Being an outsider, you have no right to interfere in the family matters."

Dadi's Sa comments started a new argument when Armaan stepped forward to protect Abhira from Dadi Sa's wrath and everybody just started to give their opinions regarding what Rohit should do and what he should not.

Rohit kept silent, listening to each and every opinion but not saying anything. Everybody was trying to guide him onto a different path, telling him what is right for him and what is wrong, as if he was naive kid who did not have the ability to differentiate between right and wrong.

He wondered if Ruhi had felt the same when everybody was taking decisions for her, like when Armaan refused to tell the family about his relationship with Ruhi because he thought that it would break Rohit's heart and disappoint his family, like when he ran away just because he was heartbroken instead of confronting her, asking her why she did not stand up for her love.

Like when everybody told Ruhi to stop wearing her mangalsutra and applying vermilion as a symbol of her being married. And now, this divorce.

"Dadi Sa why can you not see Ruhi's faults?" Abhira cried for something Dadi Sa must have said but her question made Rohit question himself, 'Was Ruhi the only one at fault?'

There was no denying that Ruhi made some really wrong choices, that she too was at fault. But she was not the only one at fault right? Rohit wondered how their lives would have been if Armaan had stood up for his and Ruhi's relationship.

Rohit knew that he would have gotten the two married himself and helped them gain the family's acceptance in case they hadn't accepted their relationship.

But Armaan told Ruhi to marry Rohit, and she did.

Then Abhira entered their lives, but Rohit recalled how often he would see but ignore the silent interaction between Armaan and Ruhi, they were after all still in love despite being married to other people.

After sometime, came the fateful day when he learned of their betrayal and instead of confronting them, he chose to leave. Was that right? What if he had stayed? Would his presence in Ruhi's life as her husband helped her move on like Armaan did with Abhira?

It was a possibility that Rohit could not deny. He did not give their relationship a chance because he was too heartbroken and by doing that he took the chance to move on from Ruhi as well.

She came back, though a bit reluctantly, but she did come back and tried to help him. But he was just too angry to understand. He kept on humiliating her, insulting her because she had not moved on even when Armaan was happy and in love with Abhira.

But, what gave him the right to ask her to move on when he himself had not and that too when he knew that she never loved him. Despite knowing that Ruhi never loved him, Rohit found it difficult to move on, then how could he expect from Ruhi, who had truly loved Armaan, too move on that quickly and without any support by her side.

Armaan had Abhira, but he was not there for Ruhi.

Maybe Armaan's love was fickle which is why it was so easy for him to tell Ruhi to get married to Rohit, and then move on with Abhira.

Thinking about everything, Rohit grabbed the papers and stood up, "Enough!" he yelled, effectively silencing everybody.

His family stared at him, expecting him to say something but Rohit only walked towards Armaan and asked him just one question, "Bhaiya, if, let's say, if I tell you that I am in love with Abhira and that I want to marry her, would you leave her and let her be mine?"

The sound of gasps and his name being called in a shocked tone filled the atmosphere but Armaan responded rather violently. He grabbed Rohit's collar, glared at him as he said, "Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho?! Do you even know what you are saying? How could you -"

"Armaan" Abhira placed her hand on Armaan's shoulder, she looked a little afraid and had tears in her eyes but Rohit felt no sympathy for her this time.

Instead, he felt a laughter bubble up inside him that he could not keep in and burst into peals of laughter. Armaan left his collar, surprised at Rohit's reaction.

"Oh my god! How stupid Ruhi was to trust a man like you?" Rohit chuckled and wiped the tears away, "She wasted her love and her life on a man like you, and I, I was so stupid to think that you loved me too. No, bhaiya, you do not love anybody. Well, except for Abhira bhabhi now but who knows till when this love with last."

This time, Abhira was the one who stepped forward from behind Armaan to argue, "Rohit are you even listening to what you are saying? Have you gone mad or what?"

Rohit shook his head still laughing, "I was mad before bhabhi, I was mad to leave my wife for this selfish man. But now, I have realized what is right and what is wrong."

He sobered up but the smile on his face did not fade, "I know what I want to do so everyone, especially you my dearest bhaiya and bhabhi ji, keep your gyaan for yourself as I am old enough to make decisions for my own life. No, move aside, for I have somewhere important to go."

Rohit did not wait for them and walked past them, a decision forming in his mind. He knew what he wanted to do but for that he needed to talk to Ruhi first. Their relationship might not be in the best condition at this point but it still existed, and if Ruhi agreed, that Rohit was going to make sure that no one would ever dare to question their relationship again.

»»——————————««

So, did you like the chapter? What do you think of it?

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: itsShonali

||chapter 001||

Rohit had been feeling restless since he woke up this morning. He had already accepted the hollow feeling that had settled at the bottom of his heart the moment he came to know about his wife being in love with his brother. He knew that that hollowness, that empty feeling would never go away even when he tried to fill it up with anger and resentment towards Ruhi and Armaan.

This is why he had been so moody and snappy all the time while talking to his wife and his brother, both of whom were responsible for destroying his life. When Ruhi chose to leave with her great grandfather, it did hurt seeing her walk away but he thought that her walking away was the final closure and maybe after this he would be able to recover.

He was glad that she was gone and he would not have to face her and be reminded of her betrayal every day, again and again. But when Abhira handed him the divorce papers that already had Ruhi's signatures on them, something inside him finally broke.

It was the hope that he had been keeping despite his resolution to never forgive Ruhi for her betrayal. It was the hope that maybe one day, sooner or later, Ruhi would see him, she would chose him, she would decide to be with him and give their relationship a chance.

But now, as the papers laid right in front of him, with Ruhi's signatures already on them, Rohit felt the small hope that he had been holding onto, shatter into millions of tiny pieces. So tiny and so many that he would not be able to build that hope again.

"Rohit, you should also sign these papers and get yourself out of this unhappy relationship. There is no point -" Abhira urged Rohit to sign the papers but Dadi Sa was not in agreement at all.

She interrupted Abhira mid sentence and said, "Abhira!" she yelled, "There is no need to impose your opinion on my grandson. Go, take care of your relationship first before talking about Rohit and Ruhi's. Being an outsider, you have no right to interfere in the family matters."

Dadi's Sa comments started a new argument when Armaan stepped forward to protect Abhira from Dadi Sa's wrath and everybody just started to give their opinions regarding what Rohit should do and what he should not.

Rohit kept silent, listening to each and every opinion but not saying anything. Everybody was trying to guide him onto a different path, telling him what is right for him and what is wrong, as if he was naive kid who did not have the ability to differentiate between right and wrong.

He wondered if Ruhi had felt the same when everybody was taking decisions for her, like when Armaan refused to tell the family about his relationship with Ruhi because he thought that it would break Rohit's heart and disappoint his family, like when he ran away just because he was heartbroken instead of confronting her, asking her why she did not stand up for her love.

Like when everybody told Ruhi to stop wearing her mangalsutra and applying vermilion as a symbol of her being married. And now, this divorce.

"Dadi Sa why can you not see Ruhi's faults?" Abhira cried for something Dadi Sa must have said but her question made Rohit question himself, 'Was Ruhi the only one at fault?'

There was no denying that Ruhi made some really wrong choices, that she too was at fault. But she was not the only one at fault right? Rohit wondered how their lives would have been if Armaan had stood up for his and Ruhi's relationship.

Rohit knew that he would have gotten the two married himself and helped them gain the family's acceptance in case they hadn't accepted their relationship.

But Armaan told Ruhi to marry Rohit, and she did.

Then Abhira entered their lives, but Rohit recalled how often he would see but ignore the silent interaction between Armaan and Ruhi, they were after all still in love despite being married to other people.

After sometime, came the fateful day when he learned of their betrayal and instead of confronting them, he chose to leave. Was that right? What if he had stayed? Would his presence in Ruhi's life as her husband helped her move on like Armaan did with Abhira?

It was a possibility that Rohit could not deny. He did not give their relationship a chance because he was too heartbroken and by doing that he took the chance to move on from Ruhi as well.

She came back, though a bit reluctantly, but she did come back and tried to help him. But he was just too angry to understand. He kept on humiliating her, insulting her because she had not moved on even when Armaan was happy and in love with Abhira.

But, what gave him the right to ask her to move on when he himself had not and that too when he knew that she never loved him. Despite knowing that Ruhi never loved him, Rohit found it difficult to move on, then how could he expect from Ruhi, who had truly loved Armaan, too move on that quickly and without any support by her side.

Armaan had Abhira, but he was not there for Ruhi.

Maybe Armaan's love was fickle which is why it was so easy for him to tell Ruhi to get married to Rohit, and then move on with Abhira.

Thinking about everything, Rohit grabbed the papers and stood up, "Enough!" he yelled, effectively silencing everybody.

His family stared at him, expecting him to say something but Rohit only walked towards Armaan and asked him just one question, "Bhaiya, if, let's say, if I tell you that I am in love with Abhira and that I want to marry her, would you leave her and let her be mine?"

The sound of gasps and his name being called in a shocked tone filled the atmosphere but Armaan responded rather violently. He grabbed Rohit's collar, glared at him as he said, "Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho?! Do you even know what you are saying? How could you -"

"Armaan" Abhira placed her hand on Armaan's shoulder, she looked a little afraid and had tears in her eyes but Rohit felt no sympathy for her this time.

Instead, he felt a laughter bubble up inside him that he could not keep in and burst into peals of laughter. Armaan left his collar, surprised at Rohit's reaction.

"Oh my god! How stupid Ruhi was to trust a man like you?" Rohit chuckled and wiped the tears away, "She wasted her love and her life on a man like you, and I, I was so stupid to think that you loved me too. No, bhaiya, you do not love anybody. Well, except for Abhira bhabhi now but who knows till when this love with last."

This time, Abhira was the one who stepped forward from behind Armaan to argue, "Rohit are you even listening to what you are saying? Have you gone mad or what?"

Rohit shook his head still laughing, "I was mad before bhabhi, I was mad to leave my wife for this selfish man. But now, I have realized what is right and what is wrong."

He sobered up but the smile on his face did not fade, "I know what I want to do so everyone, especially you my dearest bhaiya and bhabhi ji, keep your gyaan for yourself as I am old enough to make decisions for my own life. No, move aside, for I have somewhere important to go."

Rohit did not wait for them and walked past them, a decision forming in his mind. He knew what he wanted to do but for that he needed to talk to Ruhi first. Their relationship might not be in the best condition at this point but it still existed, and if Ruhi agreed, that Rohit was going to make sure that no one would ever dare to question their relationship again.

»»——————————««

So, did you like the chapter? What do you think of it?

good work keep going ...If possible post it on wattpad too

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing! And yes, this is exactly what I had also thought/ felt about the situation that Armaan can't leave Abhira for family but could leave Ruhi easily, so clearly he is an extremely fickle human being!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

No bhaiya you do not love anyone and Ruhi was stupid to trust you :(

I wish Rohit knew Roohi's real face..

I loved it, please continue.

If you get time, do check my -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165725562

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Nice chapter smiley1 rohith should have asked that to armaan so that armaan can gift ab to him smiley36 really enjoyed reading it please continue smiley1

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

A very nice update. Loved your pov on Rohit getting connected. Please continue.