Welcome back wifey(aug 8 pg 7) - RuRo

Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165709003

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165638550

The new Jodi in rista Rohit and Ruhi had pulled me back to this forum with my own amazing creativity 👏 😍 ❤️ smiley43

One year rohit stayed away from his family and his dadisa's accident pulled him back home with her accident.

Dehko dehko new couple in town. Rohit loves his wife from afar he can even feel her presence and turn to look at her but when she comes near him he is all ready to mock and taunt her. So he isn't giving any Baaw to both his wife and brother who betrayed him.

IMG-20240723-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20240723-WA0006.jpg

RuRo rocked family shocked. 🫢🫢🫢

Abhimaan mind voice looks like we are here for 10 months and we are still in hand hold only but these two first day itself went to cheek touch and almost nose touch. Baapre baap anyways we are matured and understanding couple we need only hand holds.

Meanwhile madhav vidya didn't even realize Machars went inside their mouth and came out through their ears.

Dadi ki Mann mein toh ladoo poota 🥰🥰🥰

Will comment about this pic after tomorrow episode. 🫠🫠🫠

IMG-20240723-WA0005.jpg

Edited by hari15 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Welcome back 🎉 Hari . Missed your posts. Rohit pulled you to forums 🥰

Wow.. at last are we going to have discussion of our own apart from the regular edt 😍.. plz keep posting Hari 😊

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

What a lovely post Hari smiley27🥰. RoRu seems to have spark and chemistry. Looking forward to your future updates smiley10

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Hari welcome back smiley41 nice to see you back after long time smiley31i hope you are doing good smiley1

I like the actor who is playing rohith smiley36 even i watch clips of ru ro smiley36 he was karan in shakalaka boom boom smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago

at first I felt like the actor rohit will be a mismatch to the character and with ruhi, but damn I've been indulged in ru ro scenes since yesterday!

they definitely look so good together and have that spark in them. the leads are always off for me plus they don't have any such scenes.

I laughed so hard during the cheek scene watching ar-ab, they were looking like hawww they're so close already? and instantly their holding hands scene was shown as always 🤣🤣

I want to say abhira arman tum rehne do tumse naa ho payega.

Edited by ceyy - 2 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: hari15

The new Jodi in rista Rohit and Ruhi had pulled me back to this forum with my own amazing creativity 👏 😍 ❤️ smiley43

One year rohit stayed away from his family and his dadisa's accident pulled him back home with her accident.

Dehko dehko new couple in town. Rohit loves his wife from afar he can even feel her presence and turn to look at her but when she comes near him he is all ready to mock and taunt her. So he isn't giving any Baaw to both his wife and brother who betrayed him.

IMG-20240723-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20240723-WA0006.jpg

RuRo rocked family shocked. 🫢🫢🫢

Abhimaan mind voice looks like we are here for 10 months and we are still in hand hold only but these two first day itself went to cheek touch and almost nose touch. Baapre baap anyways we are matured and understanding couple we need only hand holds.

Meanwhile madhav vidya didn't even realize Machars went inside their mouth and came out through their ears.

Dadi ki Mann mein toh ladoo poota 🥰🥰🥰

Will comment about this pic after tomorrow episode. 🫠🫠🫠

IMG-20240723-WA0005.jpg

Yeh Rohit ki yaddasht chali gayi hai kya.

Why is he not angry with Ru waise 🤣

Edited by chaipaani - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Yeh Rohit ki yaddasht chali gayi hai kya.

Why is he not angry with Ru waise 🤣

He is angry. Kal sunayega Roohi ko. Aaj start Kiya usne .

There few seconds scene near the gate was better than the whole episode

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

There few seconds scene near the gate was better than the whole episode

20240723_121007-COLLAGE.jpg

A b c d e f