I'll Always Be There For You ~ RuRo/RuHit FF ~ Chapter 2 @ Page 3

Fan Creations

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

A kind request to fans of Abhira, Armaan, and AbhiMaan to stay away because certain scenes in this fanfiction might trigger you. I am not looking for a fight or an argument. But there are going to be scenes where people who have no idea about how trauma works raise questions and get very fitting answers in response. So it is better to stay avoid and avoid any conflict.

This fanfiction is solely for those who like Ruhi, Rohit, and RuRo/RuHit as a couple. So let's avoid any conflict and be happy in our separate ways. If you understood it then thank you, if you did not the read it again and again until you do. Let's begin!

||prologue||

After dinner with her family, Ruhi rushed upstairs to her room not wanting to be subjected to the sympathetic looks that her family was giving her. She did not need their sympathy, not now at least for it only reminded of what she had lost and what she could never have.

After promising them that everything is fine, that she is fine, Ruhi went upstairs to her room and locked the door behind her. Leaning against the locked door, she closed her eyes and began taking deep breaths in an effort to calm down the whirlpool of emotions that were beginning to rise within her.

Despite her attempts, her heartbeat fastened and breathing became shallow. Panic clawed at her chest, constricting her throat as the memories of Armaan flooded her mind. The images of him smiling at her, of him confessing his love to her, of him promising her that he would only love her, flashed behind her eyes like a tragic movie.

All of it was nothing but a cruel joke now. Armaan could never be hers as he belonged to someone else. He also chose someone else over her and once again she was left behind with nothing.

Tears streamed down her face as she slid to the floor, clutching her chest. She wanted to scream but it seemed to be stuck in her throat making the pain too much to bear. The room felt like it was closing in on her, the walls pressing in, suffocating her. She tried to focus on her breathing just as her therapist had told her but the pain of losing Armaan for forever, and the guilt of pushing Rohit away overwhelmed her.

Rohit, the man, her husband who had once loved her unconditionally, now hated her. Blinded by her feelings for Armaan, she had taken Rohit's love for granted. And now, she had lost him too. The weight of her mistakes, the haunting memories of people whom she loved drying or leaving her, crushed her, making it hard to breathe, to think, to feel anything but despair.

She hugged her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth, trying to find some semblance of comfort. But the memories of the past kept assaulting her, tormenting her, mocking her. She had lost everything.

Minutes felt like hours as she fought against the panic attack, her breaths coming in ragged gasps. Slowly, painfully, she forced herself to count her breaths, to focus on the present moment. In and out. In and out. But none of it helped.

The pain remained, gripping her heart in a painful hold. Ruhi's hand moved over to her throat as she tried to let out the scream that was stuck there but nothing worked. Her head started spinning and black dots danced in front of her eyes, "He..lp" she managed to speak, her voice cracking before darkness enveloped her in its peaceful embrace.

Edited for moral policing and personal attack

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

||index||

prologue ~ page 1

chapter 001 ~ page 2

chapter 002 ~ page 3

Edited by itsShonali - a day ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: itsShonali

||prologue||

After dinner with her family, Ruhi rushed upstairs to her room not wanting to be subjected to the sympathetic looks that her family was giving her. She did not need their sympathy, not now at least for it only reminded of what she had lost and what she could never have.

After promising them that everything is fine, that she is fine, Ruhi went upstairs to her room and locked the door behind her. Leaning against the locked door, she closed her eyes and began taking deep breaths in an effort to calm down the whirlpool of emotions that were beginning to rise within her.

Despite her attempts, her heartbeat fastened and breathing became shallow. Panic clawed at her chest, constricting her throat as the memories of Armaan flooded her mind. The images of him smiling at her, of him confessing his love to her, of him promising her that he would only love her, flashed behind her eyes like a tragic movie.

All of it was nothing but a cruel joke now. Armaan could never be hers as he belonged to someone else. He also chose someone else over her and once again she was left behind with nothing.

Tears streamed down her face as she slid to the floor, clutching her chest. She wanted to scream but it seemed to be stuck in her throat making the pain too much to bear. The room felt like it was closing in on her, the walls pressing in, suffocating her. She tried to focus on her breathing just as her therapist had told her but the pain of losing Armaan for forever, and the guilt of pushing Rohit away overwhelmed her.

Rohit, the man, her husband who had once loved her unconditionally, now hated her. Blinded by her feelings for Armaan, she had taken Rohit's love for granted. And now, she had lost him too. The weight of her mistakes, the haunting memories of people whom she loved drying or leaving her, crushed her, making it hard to breathe, to think, to feel anything but despair.

She hugged her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth, trying to find some semblance of comfort. But the memories of the past kept assaulting her, tormenting her, mocking her. She had lost everything.

Minutes felt like hours as she fought against the panic attack, her breaths coming in ragged gasps. Slowly, painfully, she forced herself to count her breaths, to focus on the present moment. In and out. In and out. But none of it helped.

The pain remained, gripping her heart in a painful hold. Ruhi's hand moved over to her throat as she tried to let out the scream that was stuck there but nothing worked. Her head started spinning and black dots danced in front of her eyes, "He..lp" she managed to speak, her voice cracking before darkness enveloped her in its peaceful embrace.

Amazing! Can't wait to read it.

When you are able to tag, please tag me.

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Would love to read this! I've always had a soft spot for secondary leads and I also love Garvita-Romit chemistry more so waiting for more.

upmahater thumbnail

Team Critics

if you can please do tag me too i like people who are flawed and emerge as a strong person so i am really looking forward to your story
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Please tag me too in the fiction.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Great start!

Excited to read more

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing! Please tag me too, I would love to read this.

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Amazing! Can't wait to read it.

When you are able to tag, please tag me.

I am glad that you liked it. Thank you.

Sure, I will tag you the next time.

Edited by itsShonali - 1 months ago
itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Would love to read this! I've always had a soft spot for secondary leads and I also love

Garvita-Romit chemistry more so waiting for more.

I often end up loving the second/parallel leads too because the main leads are miserable most of the time or acting to be too great than necessarysmiley36

I am glad that you liked the prologue, updating the first chapter soon.

Edited by itsShonali - 1 months ago