Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 26 days ago

Pls tag me whenever you update next as now I am less in forum and in your other stories too

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 25 days ago

Chapter 2

Armaan was chatting with the doctor....Armaan was inquiring whether the doctor in Shimla if possible could arrive early......The doctor assured him that he was in constant touch with the said surgeon and he too had requested him to come early if possible.....Armaan asked about the details about the surgeon hoping to find something about him but what he came to know shocked him.....The doctor told him that the surgeon's name was Dr Abhir Sharma....Armaan was stunned,he remembered Abhira mentioning that her brother's name was Abhir and he had been presumed dead in a landslide,could this doctor and Abhira's brother be same person.....Armaan asked if the doctor belonged to Udaipur but the doctor replied in negative stating that Dr Sharma belonged to Kasauli,which stunned Armaan more since Abhira's family lived in Kasauli in the first place.....He decided to investigate a bit about Dr Abhir Shama,he thought he would take Madhav's help.....If there was one bit of chance that he could be Abhira's brother,he wanted her to have this chance.....He was stuck at the conversation he had with the doctor,he didnt notice his parents standing outside with dadisa until they stopped him......

Kaveri (full of concern)-Armaan sab theek hai na....Woh doctor theek toh hai na,if not thatn we can arrange the best team for Abhira....

Armaan (nodding)-Nahi dadisa that doctor is the best one in the whole of India.....Its just that my chat with doctor brought some uncanny things to my mind.....

Madhav (curious)-Kya huva Armaan ? Pareshan lag rahe ho ?

Armaan (confessing)-That neurosurgeon's name is Dr Abhir Sharma.....

Madhav (stunned)-Are you sure its Abhir ? and that too Sharma ?

Armaan (pointing it out)-Exactly papa....And you know Dr Sharma too belongs to Kasauli.....Thoda zyada hai coincidence ke liye...

Kaveri (confused)-Kya ho raha hai ? Aap dono kis baare mai baat kar rahe hai samajh nahi aa raha....

Vidya (curious)-Ha aap dono jaante hai iss doctor ko...?

Armaan (confessing)-Dadisa,Ma Abhira ka ek bhai tha....He was presumed dead in a landslide in Ranikhet when Abhira was not even born......Uss ka naam bhi Abhir Sharma tha and Abhira's family too lived in Kasauli when Abhir was little toh thoda confusing ho raha hai.....I mean the body was never found aur nahi Abhir ki koi belongings mili thi.....(looking at Madhav)-Papa can you investigate more about this said doctor ?

Madhav (nodding)-Chainta mat karo,mai dekhta hu....How is Abhira ? Krish told us about morning....

Before Armaan could reply,krish came outside and told Armaan that the nurse told Abhira about her diagnosis.....Armaan cursed little in a whispering manner.....He wanted to be the one to tell Abhira so that he could control the narrative the little but he knew Abhira,she would have been so persistent that the nurse would have no option but to tell Abhira the truth......The doctor too had told him that while Abhira's reports showed that she would make 99 % percent recovery,there was 1 % percent chance that she would have to get surgery done,but that they would know only after the swelling reduced to great extent.....Vidya and Madhav exchanged quite looks,they knew that if anybody can handle and calm Abhira down it would be Armaan......But Vidya was worried for Abhira.....While she knew that Abhira was a fighter but sometimes even the best of fighters lose bit of their spirit when things go bad....

Vidya (instructing him)-Armaan tu shaanti se handle karna meri bacchi ko.....Daant lagai toh dekh lena.....

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Ma aapki bachii ke chotii se dimaag mai kitni badi baatein chal rahi hogi aapko aandaza bhi nahi hai.......Uska dimaag na uske jaisa hi khoraafati hai.....Mai sambhal looga trust me.....(looking at Kaveri)-Dadisa woh ?

Kaveri (not letting him complete)-Sab arrange ho chuka hai Armaan.....Aap chinta mat kijiye.....court registar 12 baje aa jayege....

Vidya and Madhav were confused but Kaveri explained to them that Armaan had decided to marry Abhira right here in the hospital.....Vidya and Madhav were tearful,here they were planning their children's marriage and now they had to marry this way.....Armaan entered Abhira's room,he saw the nurse who looked at him in a apologetic manner,he smiled and reassured her.....Now he knew he was right....He saw Abhira lost in her thoughts....His hulk ki mameri behen was lost somewhere deep in her thoughts.......Suddenly Abhira felt Armaan kissing her on her forehead......She smiled slightly......As Armaan sat besides her,Abhira remembered Rohit and how he too was with her....

Abhira (suddenly remembering)-Armaan Rohit kaisa hai ?

Armaan (angrily)-Please dont mention his name......Theek hai,zinda hai itna kaafi hai....

Abhira (chiding him)-Armaan kya bol rahe ho tum....Usse bachane ka faisla mera tha.....Uss car mai bethne ka faisla mera tha....Rohit didnt force me to save him.....

Armaan (slightly angry)-Who asked you to sit in that car Abhira ? Tumhe uss waqt yaad tha ki mai tumahe liye hu....And if something happens to you toh mera kya higa ? His life decisions are effecting us,you....Tumhari iss halat ka zimmedar Rohit hai......Usne decide kiya tha uss ladki ko mauka dene ka and look where it landed all of us....(trying to calm down)-Mujhe uss ladke ke baare mai iss waqt koi baat nahi karni hai....But mai kuch baat karna chahta hu tumse.....Armaan (smiling)-We are getting married here and today.....

Abhira (asking)-We can wait,mai theek ho jao baad mai kar lege....Jaldi kya hai....

Armaan (cupping her face)-Kyu tumhe lagta hai that I am going to regret my decision in this one year....?

Abhira -We dont even know if I can make hundred percent recovery in one year Armaan.....I am being realistic.....What if I dont recover...? The nurse told me everything Armaan......Mujhe tumhari life spoil nahi karni hai......(muttering)-Mujhe kisi par bojh nahi banana hai....

Armaan (putting her hand on his heart)-Do you slightly understand Abhira Sharma about what you mean to me ? Mere saas rookh gayi thi tumhe accident spot par dekhne ke baad.....You are my everything.....Tumse zyada pyaar aaj tak mujhse kisi ne nahi kiya hai.....Agar tumhe kuch ho gaya na,I will literally cease to exist that day,because mai uske baad nahi jeena chahuga Ira....This heart will stop beating the moment yours stops....You are strong enough to live without me par mai mar jaoga if you leave me.....(kissing her forhead)-My silly girl !! Tumhe chilana chilao,guassa karna hai gussa karo.....Cheeze phekni hai pheko.....I am still going to be there Abhira do you understand ?......Because I want to be there for you.....We are getting married today,Even if you dont make hundred percent recovery.....I will still love you......Tum mujh par kabhi bhi bojh nahi baan sakti......Do you get it ? Tum yeh sab pooch kar mere pyaar par sawal kar rahi ho Abhira.....

Abhira (tearfully,clutching his shirt)-I am sorry....I love you too......

Armaan (wiping her tears)-We made a pact.....Ki joh bhi problems aayegi usse saath mai face karege.....We will face it together Ira.....Dont give up,for me......I know for a person life you its going to be difficult to deal with all this but mai hu,family hai.....We will deal with it.....

Armaan hugged Abhira,mindful of the injuries......He could feel her tears and he could feel her pain as well......He tried his best to control his emotions,he didnt want to cry not infront of her.......Around 12 Dadisa came with the registrar,Abhira was shocked seeing the court registrar for court marriages here,Kaveri and Armaan had already prepared everything......Armaan signed the papers with Madhav and Manoj as witnesses.....Armaan forwaded the papers towards Abhira who too signed the papers and Kaveri signed as witness along with Manisha......Kaveri had urged a family court judge to process the marriage quickly of possible since they had a medical emergency and to send the marriage certificate.....The Poddars were happy yes they would have been more happy if Abhira had been hale and hearty but they were happy that finally after everything the love birds were together......

Vidya fed Abhira lunch with her own hands,she could see every time she tried to move,the pain would be etched on Abhira's face but all Abhira was worried about was Armaan...She thanked the almighty for sending somebody like Abhira in Armaan's life for Armaan always cared and loved others but finally there was somebody who just cared for him,his happiness.........Outside Armaan was discussing Goenkas case with Sanjay and even if he didnt want to see his face Rohit......Armaan had filed a harrasment case against Ruhi.....Rohit too had filed it.....Mental harrasment and Rohit went a step further and asked for monetary compensation as well for the mental stress Ruhi Goenka had given to him.......Kaveri had used all the connections to make sure that the charges stick.....For Goenkas this was the worst trouble they had ever been in......No lawyer was ready to take this case because the Poddars were involved and especially Armaan Poddar was involved......Everbody in the legal faternity knew that Armaan would never get a innocent person punished and they were very sure that with Armaan involved Ruhi was very much guilty.....Even the legal aid division didnt wish to get into with Poddars since they contributed a large amount of money as well as interns for their wing....

Madhav and Armaan were talking with the team of doctors who suggested getting Abhira discharged......The physiotherapy would began soon and they informed Armaan that Dr Abhir was coming in sooner than later since they had given the case details to him.......

Here in Shimla,Abhir was getting his luggage ready....the staff at his house were surprised Abhir usually stayed for 2 months in Shimla but this time it had just been 15 days and he was going to see a patient in Udaipur.......He had received the patients's details from the Udaipur Hospital and when he pressed for more details they had told him about Abhira.....Rest of it was availabble from internet database.....Abhir had been heartbroken to know about his mother's death but was ecstatic to know about his sister,his Abhinav papa's last memory......When he read her file,he was saddened to know about the accident and even more stunned to know that she was married......He had already called Kairav and Muskaan about Abhira....Thats when Kairav ahd told him everything about how all this was Ruhi's doing since Manish had been calling him incessant for help.......Abhir was stunned and angry at the Goenkas at Ruhi.....She had become so disgusting.....Abhir immediately left for Udaipur......His sister needed him right now.......

After Abhira's discharge,Madhav and Armaan noticed that Abhira had became increasingly silent.....Armaan was restless,his bad bad devi had gone missing since last few days....obviously he knew that the accident would make Abhira feel more dependent on everybody which she would not like since Abhira was the most independent person ever.....Even when they were married previously,Abhira would never need his help even though she was new in the city,she would find everything and manage everything accordingly.....He didnt call her jugadu queen just like that......Even after their divorce she had never let him know not her pain,not her problems but now she was dependent on everybody and that would frustrate her he knew that but now it was hitting him hard....Kaveri found Madhav and Armaan worried......

Kaveri (concern)-Sab theek hai na ? Armaan Abhira theek hai ?

Armaan (taking a deep breath)-No actually thats what we are discussing Dadisa......

Kaveri (sitting down)-What is it ?

Madhav (explaining)-Hospital se aane ke baad woh kuch zyada hi shaant ho gayi hai Masa....Aab toh aisa ho gaya hai ki uski aawaz sunne ko dil taras ta hai.....Uss ki aawaz din mai ek baar na suno toh din adoora lagta hai.....

Kaveri (asking)-Iss accident ka asar toh hona hi tha na uss pe Madhav.....Par kahi usse Goenka family ka uske saath rishte ke baare mai toh pata nahi chal gaya hai na ?

Armaan (nodding)-Nahi dadisa,we have been very careful........And its not just about the accident.....Abhira is the most independent person I have ever met.....Usse har kaam khud karne ki aadat hai and now she is dependent on everbody for everything.....A person in her capacity frustrate toh ho hi jayega.....

Madhav (smiling with nostalagia)-Ha Ma sa bhale hi toast jal kyu na jai par woh toast ussne khud banaya tha iss baat ka hamesha garv hota hai usse.....Armaan we have to be careful.....Kahi koi aur problem na ho jaye usse beta.......

Kaveri (idea striking)-Ek kaam kijiye Armaan kal se usse excercise ke liye bahar leke aayi....Perhaps fresh air might help her better....

At midnight,Armaan brought Abhira outside in the patio.....Abhira was confused but she felt better,she felt fresh air.......Armaan sat opposite of her holding her hand....Something was missing from his Khadoosmati's behaviour and he intended to find it......Usually Abhira's eyes indicated every type of emotion that ran in her heart but lately it became increasingly difficult to put a finger on that emotion....It was becoming increasingly difficult to read her and that for him was failure....The doctor had already warned him that cases in which recovery is prolonged in those cases patients have to be taken care of properly mentally.....He was not going to let his Abhira down........He had to be patient and support her......

Abhira (asking)-Hum yaha kyu aaye hai ? Woh bhi itni raat ko ?

Armaan (patiently)-Tum batao mujhe Khadossmati !! Kuch chal raha hai na tumhare dil mai ?

Abhira (nodding trying to doadge)-Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai Armaan......Let it go....

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Do you know how long it has been since you called me Khadoosman !! ? And you only dont call me khadoosman when you are closing yourself off from me......Dont do that please....Batao mujhe kya baat hai Ira.....

Abhira (tearfully)-Tumhe pata hai Armaan mumma ko hamesha lagta tha ki mujhe unke family ke baare mai kuch pata nahi hai....But I knew,I knew some parts atleast...I knew that she called her grandfather Bade papa and that she had sacrificed something for that man.....He sent gift on mumma's every birthday and she kept like it was diamond jewellery.....And that family has done nothing but dissappoint her......First for her step sister and than for that step sister's daughter......She never got the love she deserved for that family was utterly useless.......Papa gave her all the love in the world but they didnt have that kind of time ever.....I dont understand whether to be angry at my mother or what ? She sacrificed for such a useless peice of girl.....Ruhi made a mess out of her life and Goenkas made the mess......Mai jab uski shakal dekhti hu na toh mujhe mumma ki waste ki hui sacrifice dikhti hai and it angers me to no end.....I used to love Ruhi's B-nanu but now itni nafrat ho gayi hai mujhe unse.......

Armaan (stunned)-When did you know ? We were so careful.....

Abhira (stunned)-Tumhe pata tha ? Since when ?

Armaan (explaining)-Tumhe yaad hai tumne mujhse kaha tha that you want to find your mother's family since you have few things that Akshara ma wanted you to give it to them.......? Thats when I started my search....Tumhare accident ke 2 din pehele mujhe sach pata chala....I was bidding my time but than your accident happened and in decided to tall you after you get better...... Tumhe kaise pata chala.....?

Abhira (chcukling sadly)-I had talked to Kipling uncle about my accident and thats when he sent me a few things from the house,it was in some closet and he thought it was important......So he sent the box 2 days ago and I saw everything....

Armaan (cupping her face)-Abhira Ma se naaraz kyu ho rahi ho......We dont know ki unhone kiss circumstances mai woh choices ki thi....Just as I dont understand what made you choose to sit in that goddamm car jaan.....Kuch cheeze itna sochne ke baare mai nahi hoti.....

Abhira (expalining)-You might be angry at Rohit Armaan par sach toh ye hai that you love him very much.....Agagr usse kuch ho jaata toh kya hota mai samajh sakti hu.....Thats why I sat in that car....

Armaan (wiping her tears)-Ira always remember one thing,tumhara har faisla lene se pehle yaad rakhan that if something happens to you mai zinda nahi reh paoga....You are the very reason that I breathe.......Dil dhadakna baand ho jaata hai toh saasein rook jaatei hai.....Tum woh dil ho.....

Abhira (tearfully)-Aur tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumhare bina reh sakti hoo ? Armaan maine first hand mehssos kiya hai,what it is to live without you and It is not something jisse mai doobara jeena chahu gi......

Armaan (kissing her hand)-I love you Khadoosmati.....

Abhira (smiling widely)-I love you too Armaan....

Armaan (kissing her forehead)-This is the smile that warms my heart Ira....Dont ever lose it.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap

1} Abhira helps Sanjay and Rohit in Ruhi's case leaving Kaveri impressed....

2} Abhira and Abhir meet

Edited by olsen_124 - 25 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

nice update smiley31

do tag me in all your ffs and update them also

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really great update! Look forward to Ruhi paying for her crimes, sibling reunion and Abhimaan moments

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing, outstanding 👏

Excited to read more on recap

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely lovely! Armaan is gonna make me cry this man <3

Also, I'm so excited for Abhira to meet Abhir. MY BEST BABIES FINALLY REUNITING!! 🥰

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for your update also.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Waiting for your update also.

Yeah I'm writing! It's been a little hectic at work so it's taking a lil longer but hopefully soon I'll be done!

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

smiley27smiley27smiley27

wonderful written as alwayssmiley32

hir1212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Chapter 2

Armaan was chatting with the doctor....Armaan was inquiring whether the doctor in Shimla if possible could arrive early......The doctor assured him that he was in constant touch with the said surgeon and he too had requested him to come early if possible.....Armaan asked about the details about the surgeon hoping to find something about him but what he came to know shocked him.....The doctor told him that the surgeon's name was Dr Abhir Sharma....Armaan was stunned,he remembered Abhira mentioning that her brother's name was Abhir and he had been presumed dead in a landslide,could this doctor and Abhira's brother be same person.....Armaan asked if the doctor belonged to Udaipur but the doctor replied in negative stating that Dr Sharma belonged to Kasauli,which stunned Armaan more since Abhira's family lived in Kasauli in the first place.....He decided to investigate a bit about Dr Abhir Shama,he thought he would take Madhav's help.....If there was one bit of chance that he could be Abhira's brother,he wanted her to have this chance.....He was stuck at the conversation he had with the doctor,he didnt notice his parents standing outside with dadisa until they stopped him......

Kaveri (full of concern)-Armaan sab theek hai na....Woh doctor theek toh hai na,if not thatn we can arrange the best team for Abhira....

Armaan (nodding)-Nahi dadisa that doctor is the best one in the whole of India.....Its just that my chat with doctor brought some uncanny things to my mind.....

Madhav (curious)-Kya huva Armaan ? Pareshan lag rahe ho ?

Armaan (confessing)-That neurosurgeon's name is Dr Abhir Sharma.....

Madhav (stunned)-Are you sure its Abhir ? and that too Sharma ?

Armaan (pointing it out)-Exactly papa....And you know Dr Sharma too belongs to Kasauli.....Thoda zyada hai coincidence ke liye...

Kaveri (confused)-Kya ho raha hai ? Aap dono kis baare mai baat kar rahe hai samajh nahi aa raha....

Vidya (curious)-Ha aap dono jaante hai iss doctor ko...?

Armaan (confessing)-Dadisa,Ma Abhira ka ek bhai tha....He was presumed dead in a landslide in Ranikhet when Abhira was not even born......Uss ka naam bhi Abhir Sharma tha and Abhira's family too lived in Kasauli when Abhir was little toh thoda confusing ho raha hai.....I mean the body was never found aur nahi Abhir ki koi belongings mili thi.....(looking at Madhav)-Papa can you investigate more about this said doctor ?

Madhav (nodding)-Chainta mat karo,mai dekhta hu....How is Abhira ? Krish told us about morning....

Before Armaan could reply,krish came outside and told Armaan that the nurse told Abhira about her diagnosis.....Armaan cursed little in a whispering manner.....He wanted to be the one to tell Abhira so that he could control the narrative the little but he knew Abhira,she would have been so persistent that the nurse would have no option but to tell Abhira the truth......The doctor too had told him that while Abhira's reports showed that she would make 99 % percent recovery,there was 1 % percent chance that she would have to get surgery done,but that they would know only after the swelling reduced to great extent.....Vidya and Madhav exchanged quite looks,they knew that if anybody can handle and calm Abhira down it would be Armaan......But Vidya was worried for Abhira.....While she knew that Abhira was a fighter but sometimes even the best of fighters lose bit of their spirit when things go bad....

Vidya (instructing him)-Armaan tu shaanti se handle karna meri bacchi ko.....Daant lagai toh dekh lena.....

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Ma aapki bachii ke chotii se dimaag mai kitni badi baatein chal rahi hogi aapko aandaza bhi nahi hai.......Uska dimaag na uske jaisa hi khoraafati hai.....Mai sambhal looga trust me.....(looking at Kaveri)-Dadisa woh ?

Kaveri (not letting him complete)-Sab arrange ho chuka hai Armaan.....Aap chinta mat kijiye.....court registar 12 baje aa jayege....

Vidya and Madhav were confused but Kaveri explained to them that Armaan had decided to marry Abhira right here in the hospital.....Vidya and Madhav were tearful,here they were planning their children's marriage and now they had to marry this way.....Armaan entered Abhira's room,he saw the nurse who looked at him in a apologetic manner,he smiled and reassured her.....Now he knew he was right....He saw Abhira lost in her thoughts....His hulk ki mameri behen was lost somewhere deep in her thoughts.......Suddenly Abhira felt Armaan kissing her on her forehead......She smiled slightly......As Armaan sat besides her,Abhira remembered Rohit and how he too was with her....

Abhira (suddenly remembering)-Armaan Rohit kaisa hai ?

Armaan (angrily)-Please dont mention his name......Theek hai,zinda hai itna kaafi hai....

Abhira (chiding him)-Armaan kya bol rahe ho tum....Usse bachane ka faisla mera tha.....Uss car mai bethne ka faisla mera tha....Rohit didnt force me to save him.....

Armaan (slightly angry)-Who asked you to sit in that car Abhira ? Tumhe uss waqt yaad tha ki mai tumahe liye hu....And if something happens to you toh mera kya higa ? His life decisions are effecting us,you....Tumhari iss halat ka zimmedar Rohit hai......Usne decide kiya tha uss ladki ko mauka dene ka and look where it landed all of us....(trying to calm down)-Mujhe uss ladke ke baare mai iss waqt koi baat nahi karni hai....But mai kuch baat karna chahta hu tumse.....Armaan (smiling)-We are getting married here and today.....

Abhira (asking)-We can wait,mai theek ho jao baad mai kar lege....Jaldi kya hai....

Armaan (cupping her face)-Kyu tumhe lagta hai that I am going to regret my decision in this one year....?

Abhira -We dont even know if I can make hundred percent recovery in one year Armaan.....I am being realistic.....What if I dont recover...? The nurse told me everything Armaan......Mujhe tumhari life spoil nahi karni hai......(muttering)-Mujhe kisi par bojh nahi banana hai....

Armaan (putting her hand on his heart)-Do you slightly understand Abhira Sharma about what you mean to me ? Mere saas rookh gayi thi tumhe accident spot par dekhne ke baad.....You are my everything.....Tumse zyada pyaar aaj tak mujhse kisi ne nahi kiya hai.....Agar tumhe kuch ho gaya na,I will literally cease to exist that day,because mai uske baad nahi jeena chahuga Ira....This heart will stop beating the moment yours stops....You are strong enough to live without me par mai mar jaoga if you leave me.....(kissing her forhead)-My silly girl !! Tumhe chilana chilao,guassa karna hai gussa karo.....Cheeze phekni hai pheko.....I am still going to be there Abhira do you understand ?......Because I want to be there for you.....We are getting married today,Even if you dont make hundred percent recovery.....I will still love you......Tum mujh par kabhi bhi bojh nahi baan sakti......Do you get it ? Tum yeh sab pooch kar mere pyaar par sawal kar rahi ho Abhira.....

Abhira (tearfully,clutching his shirt)-I am sorry....I love you too......

Armaan (wiping her tears)-We made a pact.....Ki joh bhi problems aayegi usse saath mai face karege.....We will face it together Ira.....Dont give up,for me......I know for a person life you its going to be difficult to deal with all this but mai hu,family hai.....We will deal with it.....

Armaan hugged Abhira,mindful of the injuries......He could feel her tears and he could feel her pain as well......He tried his best to control his emotions,he didnt want to cry not infront of her.......Around 12 Dadisa came with the registrar,Abhira was shocked seeing the court registrar for court marriages here,Kaveri and Armaan had already prepared everything......Armaan signed the papers with Madhav and Manoj as witnesses.....Armaan forwaded the papers towards Abhira who too signed the papers and Kaveri signed as witness along with Manisha......Kaveri had urged a family court judge to process the marriage quickly of possible since they had a medical emergency and to send the marriage certificate.....The Poddars were happy yes they would have been more happy if Abhira had been hale and hearty but they were happy that finally after everything the love birds were together......

Vidya fed Abhira lunch with her own hands,she could see every time she tried to move,the pain would be etched on Abhira's face but all Abhira was worried about was Armaan...She thanked the almighty for sending somebody like Abhira in Armaan's life for Armaan always cared and loved others but finally there was somebody who just cared for him,his happiness.........Outside Armaan was discussing Goenkas case with Sanjay and even if he didnt want to see his face Rohit......Armaan had filed a harrasment case against Ruhi.....Rohit too had filed it.....Mental harrasment and Rohit went a step further and asked for monetary compensation as well for the mental stress Ruhi Goenka had given to him.......Kaveri had used all the connections to make sure that the charges stick.....For Goenkas this was the worst trouble they had ever been in......No lawyer was ready to take this case because the Poddars were involved and especially Armaan Poddar was involved......Everbody in the legal faternity knew that Armaan would never get a innocent person punished and they were very sure that with Armaan involved Ruhi was very much guilty.....Even the legal aid division didnt wish to get into with Poddars since they contributed a large amount of money as well as interns for their wing....

Madhav and Armaan were talking with the team of doctors who suggested getting Abhira discharged......The physiotherapy would began soon and they informed Armaan that Dr Abhir was coming in sooner than later since they had given the case details to him.......

Here in Shimla,Abhir was getting his luggage ready....the staff at his house were surprised Abhir usually stayed for 2 months in Shimla but this time it had just been 15 days and he was going to see a patient in Udaipur.......He had received the patients's details from the Udaipur Hospital and when he pressed for more details they had told him about Abhira.....Rest of it was availabble from internet database.....Abhir had been heartbroken to know about his mother's death but was ecstatic to know about his sister,his Abhinav papa's last memory......When he read her file,he was saddened to know about the accident and even more stunned to know that she was married......He had already called Kairav and Muskaan about Abhira....Thats when Kairav ahd told him everything about how all this was Ruhi's doing since Manish had been calling him incessant for help.......Abhir was stunned and angry at the Goenkas at Ruhi.....She had become so disgusting.....Abhir immediately left for Udaipur......His sister needed him right now.......

After Abhira's discharge,Madhav and Armaan noticed that Abhira had became increasingly silent.....Armaan was restless,his bad bad devi had gone missing since last few days....obviously he knew that the accident would make Abhira feel more dependent on everybody which she would not like since Abhira was the most independent person ever.....Even when they were married previously,Abhira would never need his help even though she was new in the city,she would find everything and manage everything accordingly.....He didnt call her jugadu queen just like that......Even after their divorce she had never let him know not her pain,not her problems but now she was dependent on everybody and that would frustrate her he knew that but now it was hitting him hard....Kaveri found Madhav and Armaan worried......

Kaveri (concern)-Sab theek hai na ? Armaan Abhira theek hai ?

Armaan (taking a deep breath)-No actually thats what we are discussing Dadisa......

Kaveri (sitting down)-What is it ?

Madhav (explaining)-Hospital se aane ke baad woh kuch zyada hi shaant ho gayi hai Masa....Aab toh aisa ho gaya hai ki uski aawaz sunne ko dil taras ta hai.....Uss ki aawaz din mai ek baar na suno toh din adoora lagta hai.....

Kaveri (asking)-Iss accident ka asar toh hona hi tha na uss pe Madhav.....Par kahi usse Goenka family ka uske saath rishte ke baare mai toh pata nahi chal gaya hai na ?

Armaan (nodding)-Nahi dadisa,we have been very careful........And its not just about the accident.....Abhira is the most independent person I have ever met.....Usse har kaam khud karne ki aadat hai and now she is dependent on everbody for everything.....A person in her capacity frustrate toh ho hi jayega.....

Madhav (smiling with nostalagia)-Ha Ma sa bhale hi toast jal kyu na jai par woh toast ussne khud banaya tha iss baat ka hamesha garv hota hai usse.....Armaan we have to be careful.....Kahi koi aur problem na ho jaye usse beta.......

Kaveri (idea striking)-Ek kaam kijiye Armaan kal se usse excercise ke liye bahar leke aayi....Perhaps fresh air might help her better....

At midnight,Armaan brought Abhira outside in the patio.....Abhira was confused but she felt better,she felt fresh air.......Armaan sat opposite of her holding her hand....Something was missing from his Khadoosmati's behaviour and he intended to find it......Usually Abhira's eyes indicated every type of emotion that ran in her heart but lately it became increasingly difficult to put a finger on that emotion....It was becoming increasingly difficult to read her and that for him was failure....The doctor had already warned him that cases in which recovery is prolonged in those cases patients have to be taken care of properly mentally.....He was not going to let his Abhira down........He had to be patient and support her......

Abhira (asking)-Hum yaha kyu aaye hai ? Woh bhi itni raat ko ?

Armaan (patiently)-Tum batao mujhe Khadossmati !! Kuch chal raha hai na tumhare dil mai ?

Abhira (nodding trying to doadge)-Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai Armaan......Let it go....

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Do you know how long it has been since you called me Khadoosman !! ? And you only dont call me khadoosman when you are closing yourself off from me......Dont do that please....Batao mujhe kya baat hai Ira.....

Abhira (tearfully)-Tumhe pata hai Armaan mumma ko hamesha lagta tha ki mujhe unke family ke baare mai kuch pata nahi hai....But I knew,I knew some parts atleast...I knew that she called her grandfather Bade papa and that she had sacrificed something for that man.....He sent gift on mumma's every birthday and she kept like it was diamond jewellery.....And that family has done nothing but dissappoint her......First for her step sister and than for that step sister's daughter......She never got the love she deserved for that family was utterly useless.......Papa gave her all the love in the world but they didnt have that kind of time ever.....I dont understand whether to be angry at my mother or what ? She sacrificed for such a useless peice of girl.....Ruhi made a mess out of her life and Goenkas made the mess......Mai jab uski shakal dekhti hu na toh mujhe mumma ki waste ki hui sacrifice dikhti hai and it angers me to no end.....I used to love Ruhi's B-nanu but now itni nafrat ho gayi hai mujhe unse.......

Armaan (stunned)-When did you know ? We were so careful.....

Abhira (stunned)-Tumhe pata tha ? Since when ?

Armaan (explaining)-Tumhe yaad hai tumne mujhse kaha tha that you want to find your mother's family since you have few things that Akshara ma wanted you to give it to them.......? Thats when I started my search....Tumhare accident ke 2 din pehele mujhe sach pata chala....I was bidding my time but than your accident happened and in decided to tall you after you get better...... Tumhe kaise pata chala.....?

Abhira (chcukling sadly)-I had talked to Kipling uncle about my accident and thats when he sent me a few things from the house,it was in some closet and he thought it was important......So he sent the box 2 days ago and I saw everything....

Armaan (cupping her face)-Abhira Ma se naaraz kyu ho rahi ho......We dont know ki unhone kiss circumstances mai woh choices ki thi....Just as I dont understand what made you choose to sit in that goddamm car jaan.....Kuch cheeze itna sochne ke baare mai nahi hoti.....

Abhira (expalining)-You might be angry at Rohit Armaan par sach toh ye hai that you love him very much.....Agagr usse kuch ho jaata toh kya hota mai samajh sakti hu.....Thats why I sat in that car....

Armaan (wiping her tears)-Ira always remember one thing,tumhara har faisla lene se pehle yaad rakhan that if something happens to you mai zinda nahi reh paoga....You are the very reason that I breathe.......Dil dhadakna baand ho jaata hai toh saasein rook jaatei hai.....Tum woh dil ho.....

Abhira (tearfully)-Aur tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumhare bina reh sakti hoo ? Armaan maine first hand mehssos kiya hai,what it is to live without you and It is not something jisse mai doobara jeena chahu gi......

Armaan (kissing her hand)-I love you Khadoosmati.....

Abhira (smiling widely)-I love you too Armaan....

Armaan (kissing her forehead)-This is the smile that warms my heart Ira....Dont ever lose it.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap

1} Abhira helps Sanjay and Rohit in Ruhi's case leaving Kaveri impressed....

2} Abhira and Abhir meet

I love Armaan calling abhira khadoosmati smiley42