Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

daily targets of poddar bahu to pacify sasumaa🤣

From next week Abhira will have 2 sasuma to pacify .. she’s already getting FBs of both

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

I have one day of empathy for vidya and that woman makes me regret it for the next four episodes smiley22

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I still think they might give them their ost after they properly unite! If that's the way forward.. But it is true that Kaira osts do bring their faces to mind but they did play the role for over 4 years.. ye tho abhi bachhe hain in comparison.. smiley36

they had their own story for nearly 6 yrs as kaira and sirat had her own ost for naira kids as extn in story. When they play kaira ost it's nostalgia viewers won't forget their faces who ruled us with their chemistry. That's the power of couple on viewers I am glad on that but abhimaan has been given nothing as per story except used ost and added ruhi in between till now. Any story should be around that couple only first churning their emotions but here it's all surrounded by dadi, vidya maa, ruhi dost and now maddy papa occupied. They are not giving that craze for fans by doing all this. Because once couple overpower the story they can't make any changes. Seeing past seasons hate they are balancing keeping their story above anything.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

From next week Abhira will have 2 sasuma to pacify .. she’s already getting FBs of both

if shivani is got hogaya story 🤗 ar will chose one and abhira with another maa. This girl should understand no sasu maa will replace a maa. It's bitter reality of life
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I have one day of empathy for vidya and that woman makes me regret it for the next four episodes smiley22

Aur karo empathise pancake Vidya se smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

abhira could have left her under jhumar that way maddy papa stays there in front of vidyas dead body or coma body 🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bold - Isse koi farak nahi padtha.. Vidya blamed her anyway as will KP.. I only want to know if Armaan will try to reason with Vidya that Abhira could have not stopped her dad and if as a result she will get angry with Armaan too!

I was afraid and scare that when Vidya hit her head, her common sense will return

Denzel Washington Relief GIF

Vidya is still stupid in the brain. That's why she's PH favorite bahu smiley40

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Aur karo empathise pancake Vidya pe smiley37

I blame it on madhav sa being dumb weirdo. smiley22