Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Plz ship her back to America where she belongs. Why can’t she focus on her own family instead? Faltu waste of space.

Why can't they copy " Lost" ...Surekha big mouth ko bomb se udani chahiye....She was not in Amerika may be in Upma's Ameeereekiiee...smiley37Which NRI from US would stay this long in India ...what about her family ..I think family kicked her outsmiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think everyone is playing the game of open secrets and not talking about it loudly.. Lol.. Madhav and Armaan know about KP Abhira deal but won't mention it to concerned people.. Madhav, Kajal and Sanjay know truth about DP but won't mention it to concerned people.. kyunki agar bol diya tho story kaise ghumayenge same place pe smiley39

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I have found her useless only since her days of being sidekick to Suhasini Goenka.. she has become absolutely redundant since then.. especially since the new casting happened! smiley37 isko aane ki zaroorat hi kya thi from US? Bhejo ise waapis aur hosake tho Goenkas ko bhi le jaaye apne Saath smiley7 and airdrop kardein samandar mein smiley37

She is the real " useless"...smiley37...Zarooeat kya ?

Feel.like pouring permanent glue on her lips so that that mouth with poison remains closed smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I think the Kaira ost is growing on me for these guys too smiley27 always loved dilon ke mohalle better than the other osts of Rishta.. smiley9

It is my most favourite ost of Rishta followed by o more saiyaansmiley42 But i really want AbhiMaan to have their own ost. smiley13
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

It is my most favourite ost of Rishta followed by o more saiyaansmiley42 But i really want AbhiMaan to have their own ost. smiley13

They won't get one atleast until they legit unite even if they do get one... tab tak ke liye ye more than okay Hai smiley42smiley27 and yes I love o more Saiyaan too smiley27

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I still feel ki gk house case ghum phir ke ab ko milega... Who knows loan ahark will hire SB or Ar...🤭🤭🤭 Since MG and wigawali is not there, will they reveal ab being ak daughter to sidekick and bhabi ? But will they hide it in fear of losing their dear B nanu in ab hands? 🤣🤣🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vidya is such an unserious character. You can't stop your husband but you want a young girl he consider his daughter to stop him. Why is she even acting like this is the first dangerous mission Madhav has been on since being an officer. I'm glad Abhira said she's try and not promise something so stupid.

Madhav will be MIA, or shot oh well, that's Madhav job

and his decision as a grown man and police officer

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Vidya is such an unserious character. You can't stop your husband but you want a young girl he consider his daughter to stop him. Why is she even acting like this is the first dangerous mission Madhav has been on since being an officer. I'm glad Abhira said she's try and not promise something so stupid.

Madhav will be MIA, or shot oh well, that's Madhav job

and his decision as a grown man and police officer

Bold - Isse koi farak nahi padtha.. Vidya blamed her anyway as will KP.. I only want to know if Armaan will try to reason with Vidya that Abhira could have not stopped her dad and if as a result she will get angry with Armaan too!

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Kaira and their osts are different level. They should not be applied on other couple. I love those osts and if I listen I remember those faces only so cvs should invest little money on abhimaan og ost 🤣

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Kaira and their osts are different level. They should not be applied on other couple. I love those osts and if I listen I remember those faces only so cvs should invest little money on abhimaan og ost 🤣

I still think they might give them their ost after they properly unite! If that's the way forward.. But it is true that Kaira osts do bring their faces to mind but they did play the role for over 4 years.. ye tho abhi bachhe hain in comparison.. smiley36