Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abhira could have left her under jhumar that way maddy papa stays there in front of vidyas dead body or coma body 🤣

Shivani ka rasta bhi khali ho jata, sabko uskey dramey se sar dard bhi kam hota smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they had their own story for nearly 6 yrs as kaira and sirat had her own ost for naira kids as extn in story. When they play kaira ost it's nostalgia viewers won't forget their faces who ruled us with their chemistry. That's the power of couple on viewers I am glad on that but abhimaan has been given nothing as per story except used ost and added ruhi in between till now. Any story should be around that couple only first churning their emotions but here it's all surrounded by dadi, vidya maa, ruhi dost and now maddy papa occupied. They are not giving that craze for fans by doing all this. Because once couple overpower the story they can't make any changes. Seeing past seasons hate they are balancing keeping their story above anything.

Honestly I don't see the logic in comparing any season to the previous! But that's not a conversation I want to get into.. Each season had its time, its merits, story, characters AND faults. I much rather view this season for what it is without any prism of the past. There are enough tracks to explore and more than enough meat for romance if makers decide to stop being lazy. Whatever be the reason, one thing they are not doing is balancing anything.. They are just picking and choosing characters they want to play with, upscale or downgrade on weekly basis!! And that's just disappointing. But I do believe they will be forced to focus on just the leads at some point. I'll wait until then and in the meantime have fun here talking to all of you! smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Even I had the same doubt?

I guess he figured out because he has lost shivani because of the MU created by Kaveri ..

Someone who has seen her closely knows how she will operate

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Though it had nothing to do with typical ladder scene, I liked the the shot of Ar at window and Ab at the foot of the ladder😀

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Damn even wind couldn't go through that closeness smiley43

it was just able to wisp the bangs away smiley9

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I think they don't do white day for madhav so soon he might have went to mission and stuck in jungle .or criminals keeping him in hostage ... May this time abhira will become police too smiley36 husband ke liye doctor bangaya aur papa ke liya police

Might be ar and ab will search for him in jungle and bring back to podar house .. madhav might be injured he will enter podar house and Vidya might take care of him

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1808326372512636972

the way he kissed and hugged the jacket 😭 my man will always be a loser in love in any situation 😭😭

Edited by Sa7861 - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Though it had nothing to do with typical ladder scene, I liked the the shot of Ar at window and Ab at the foot of the ladder😀

I liked the way he showed up saying main yahaan hoon as she was thinking ki Armaan kahaan gaya and then changes it to pretend as if he meant- main yahaan hoon, tum jao, main ladder sambhaloonga. Lol

he knew she was searching for him, but seeing her look annoyed, he changed it.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1808326372512636972

the way he kissed and hugged the jacket 😭 my man will always be a loser in love in any situation 😭😭

this was cut short. I wanted a longer scene.

So Madhav is chalta phirta raaz se bhara hua pitara? Man this guy knows all the secrets but ye kabhi muh nahi kholega. Had hai😡