Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh she insulted him and she is wrong but if you see his confession was also half baked ! To me both are at fault! He didn’t say he loves her and he is not going to marry arshi but he wants to marry her instead ! So it’s half baked ! Like kaccha pakka! What exactly he was asking her to agree to that is something we all are still confused about. It was just that he values her a lot … so don’t leave him alone.. Jhanak signed the papers but so did he.. she participated in wedding but he is the one ready to get married … And not to forget saying I love to you arshi in front of jhanak and then kiss ! lol …

So to me like you said he is trying to get over jhanak completely. He has believed it’s not going to happen , actually I don’t think he ever believed it’s going to happen in the first place. Because otherwise he would not have agreed to marry arshi. Jhanak had told him she doesn’t have any feelings for him before he got that fever.. his confession was his way to just express and get it out of his system. And now he is on path to try to accept arshi wholeheartedly, and let jhanak go ! 🤷🏻‍♀️ we were made fools ! This isn’t a jealousy track , it’s a revenge track ! You hurt me , I will hurt you too ! It was never about getting confession out of jhanak , it was just to torment her because jhanak has tormented anirudh (that is also true !) she does not have right to walk all over his feeling as well , which she is clearly doing ! And now anirudh is doing the same! Walking all over her. I don’t know what is going to stop the wedding but whatever it is it’s not going to be Ani or Jhanak !

It’s crystal clear what is happening now … and I think separation is more than necessary… they both need to learn how to talk and understand and actually live without each other and see how that feels ! Actually value each other …

Yes...this is a " tit for tat" track...smiley6

Both are villains of their own life...

Yes....we are cheated...this forced misunderstanding and hatred is looking so unnatural...

Also....abb I am trying to decode the promo toh I feel that Aniruddh might himself kick Jhanak out of the house as it is better for her now...and he had previously also chosen to be bad for her in front of her well-being.... yesterday he seemed really concerned that she is being treated as a maid...and he is not being able to stop them...

Like how makers will carry out this hatred track of Jhanak hating him and going on her career path and shadi bhi na hoga...

I don't know I am trying to be positive somehowsmiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Hello, any more news.smiley19

no news good news😛
Did u write to Krushal?
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Some people saying the new clip from Kajal look like courtroom but idk . Nothing confirmed

Originally posted by: Edkv74

m

no idea! Is it? I only saw all of them in red and white! Sacrificial lamb ke shaadi mein😄

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

no news good news😛

Did u write to Krushal?

I sent him a msge

vira76 thumbnail

Exactly ! Jhanak is missing that woman in her life that can understand and guide her. Bodoma is there but she is mother figure and she is again considers herself weak… while minu is a teacher , her inherent quality will be to guide someone … and jhanak is someone who needs lot of guidance. Ani might support her behind the scenes I feel… as they both might not be on good terms given what is taking place now .. I am looking forward to mini’s involvement and her convo with shristi in upcoming episode

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I am actually looking forward to their equation. You know Jhanak will eventually come back to BH as a bahu and she will have no one to support her. Boro ma, Chotton are there, but they are dependent on Tanuja and her husband, under alot of favors. But who will stop Minu? She is independent and will always be able to take a stand for Jhanak and like you said guide her through difficulties and encourage her to aim for her success. Obviously Ani is there too but woman to woman is a whole different guide because we are at the same wave length emotionally.

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh I feel like I haven’t watched the show in a week also ! I am going to watch previous mini and choton scenes that haven’t yet .. now that she is coming into picture. She is an interesting character and I want to believe she will be the support jhanak needs.. Baki let’s see what makers are planning

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Arshi ko jitna sir per charya hai na...

Ek din ayga utni nafrat bhi karengy...

Karma will hit hard for sure 💯

25+ mins sirf ff scenes arey hn last week se...aisa lgraha hn drama kbsey peechy choot gya hai 😥

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

makers were hinting this throughout the show - he never let her leave, Arshi Vinayak all commented on how he controls her, his use of word haq, dupatta removal, aditya episode, J saying he thinks s he is his property. If he marries her, he is going to want to possess her completely.

Both are equally to blame for this mess, and in a way I think the story is ok now. While they killed our Runak for Arshi, maybe we'll get a stronger and more coherent Runak. These are the same makers who wrote the beautiful story thus far. They needed a reset to start the story telling again from scratch. Right now if they give a good reason for the marriage breaking or next phase, its ok.

As long as Ani Arshi dont marry, I'll watch.

Exactly. ....

This time may be we will see two people who have worked on themselves and their insecurities...and more deserving of eachother's love...

As I keep saying....at this point they will have to work very hard to earn their happily ever after...they have some serious personality issues which will definitely be detrimental for their relationship if they come together now...They also need to grow into different, better people before they deserve this relationship...they need space from eachother...

They are clearly bringing out the worst in eachother at this point...

I hope Aisa hi ho...aur AniShi wedding is Nooosmiley37

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh you are right it’s “tit for tat” and their childish game isn’t love! They need to understand that… when you have ego in relationship it never works ! They are far away from being a good couple

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes...this is a " tit for tat" track...smiley6

Both are villains of their own life...

Yes....we are cheated...this forced misunderstanding and hatred is looking so unnatural...

Also....abb I am trying to decode the promo toh I feel that Aniruddh might himself kick Jhanak out of the house as it is better for her now...and he had previously also chosen to be bad for her in front of her well-being.... yesterday he seemed really concerned that she is being treated as a maid...and he is not being able to stop them...

Like how makers will carry out this hatred track of Jhanak hating him and going on her career path and shadi bhi na hoga...

I don't know I am trying to be positive somehowsmiley37

vira76 thumbnail

I agree … that is what I am hoping for this… I wrote similar thing. They need to grow up both of them individually..

arshi not marrying ani … yes that is definite! I can’t watch the show if that happens ! I want arshi out of ani’s equation… both jhanak and ani need to live without thoughts if marrying anyone for a while ! They need a break from this and need to reset !

Originally posted by: PPak

makers were hinting this throughout the show - he never let her leave, Arshi Vinayak all commented on how he controls her, his use of word haq, dupatta removal, aditya episode, J saying he thinks s he is his property. If he marries her, he is going to want to possess her completely.

Both are equally to blame for this mess, and in a way I think the story is ok now. While they killed our Runak for Arshi, maybe we'll get a stronger and more coherent Runak. These are the same makers who wrote the beautiful story thus far. They needed a reset to start the story telling again from scratch. Right now if they give a good reason for the marriage breaking or next phase, its ok.

As long as Ani Arshi dont marry, I'll watch.

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh love but no understanding for each other ! They do lack a lot … ani has always been dominating and jhanak isn’t very submissive … that can never work

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly. ....

This time may be we will see two people who have worked on themselves and their insecurities...and more deserving of eachother's love...

As I keep saying....at this point they will have to work very hard to earn their happily ever after...they have some serious personality issues which will definitely be detrimental for their relationship if they come together now...They also need to grow into different, better people before they deserve this relationship...they need space from eachother...

They are clearly bringing out the worst in eachother at this point...

I hope Aisa hi ho...aur AniShi wedding is Nooosmiley37

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago