•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 48•°*” - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Prob not … I don’t think anything significant will come in near time … just because the promo said wed. Jhanak is going to Arshi house so insults for her there like she is a maid.

Some Bose house bakwas … praising arshi for her beauty etc etc.. expecting something may be near to Tuesday or Wednesday itself

Arshi ko jitna sir per charya hai na...

Ek din ayga utni nafrat bhi karengy...

Karma will hit hard for sure 💯

25+ mins sirf ff scenes arey hn last week se...aisa lgraha hn drama kbsey peechy choot gya hai 😥

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Prob not … I don’t think anything significant will come in near time … just because the promo said wed. Jhanak is going to Arshi house so insults for her there like she is a maid.

Some Bose house bakwas … praising arshi for her beauty etc etc.. expecting something may be near to Tuesday or Wednesday itself

In This track also we don't get any outcome like all previous tracks

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

True that Ashu, I did not realise Ani's "Tum mere saath ke jaghah, mere saamna khari ho" would have such deadly results smiley13Boy is ready to destroy everything, his very life, for this challenge?!

Yeh toh pyaar kum, pagalpanti hui and only J drives these extremes out of Ani!

Baki kisi se koi matlab nehi ise ! If in future RuNak does happen, J ki toh hamesha watt lagi rahegi, to sambhalo this crackhead from going to the extremes !

Sorry what is the meaning of khari ? I am not a native Hindi language speaker.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Correct ! If anything we will be served more PDA with arshi in front of jhanak !

Achcha hai! Arshi in her twisted way is using Jhanak for her romantic sessions with Ani! And here we thought she’s the victim 😄

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

To all the beautiful ladies in this forum, I appreciate you all ! You all have your hearts in the right place, to want to spread smile, happiness, love and laughter is no mean feat and an endearing quality to possess.Thank you for being so welcoming and inclusive smiley31

Thank you for all your efforts, creativity and positivity, for the sometimes heart-felt, other times funny write ups, gifs,pics, memes, shayari s,funny videos and reels, for the likes, loves, wows - real talent you all have in amplesmiley27

Thank you for being the yin to my yang, the method to my madness About time we say, "Babumoshai,safar badi honi chahiye, lambi nehi" smiley31

And we did have a lot of fun in this safar so far, no Leena ji can take that away from us smiley36

In no mood for another iTV show for now, iske sadme se bahar toh niklu pehle smiley37

Will stick around and keep bombarding you all with some farzi mushaira s , now and again , till this show becomes totally unbearable! smiley44

While I cannot seem to find any good reason, fir bhi bolne ka mann kar zaroor raha -"Abhi na jayo chor kar, ke dil abhi bhara nehi" smiley27smiley28

Million dollar question - Kya hum ek dusre ke saath khare hai, ya ek dusre ke saamne khare hai? Agar aamne samne khare hai, toh can we act like crazy Ani? smiley1 Ani's #EverythingIDoIDoItForYou has gone awrysmiley15

Soh you have my heart❤️

Why are we all writing such notes down? Making me even more emotional! We aren’t going anywhere and staying until we see RuNak’s kiddos smiley37

No but on a side note… I have always felt like we are one family here where we can be ourselves, have fun, rant, share our experiences with other things. It’s like breathe of fresh air! And all the lovely ladies made it possible. I know I joined this forum a bit later, but you all made me feel like I have been here since the start so thank you to everyone 🤗

Edited by Manoshono - 3 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Tejas elections lo busy..or he might be busy in preparing swearing speech

Modi ji became PM.. Veedu inka ekkada speech ivvutunnaaru!
Naaku artham kaatledu🙄 miss chestunaanu ❤️

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

We should send him to a rehab 😃

badly he needs the therapy .. smiley36 I am at reception party.. all Tamil songs around me ..
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One positive thing I am seeing from the upcoming track is Minu’s involvement in jhanak’s life. She can potentially become a new guiding source for her. Anirudh was always there for her but he is a man and their equation is changed quite a bit. After whatever takes place at the wedding , minu might realize jhanak needs someone’s help and provide her a shelter and a job at school or somewhere else. This can also bring Minu and Choton closer through jhanak. Jhanak will be in the same city so Anirudh might find this a good bargain as well. Phir chacha bhatija will start making their love story with these two women ? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Both are liars big time and jhanak and minu both are strong headed women. Minu might bring some positivity, understanding and much needed third person point of view between jhanak and Anirudh!

Also PH won’t have to invest into finding a new place for Jhanak. They already have a school set they can utilize the same. Might have to find a house for Minu. What do you girls think ?

I am actually looking forward to their equation. You know Jhanak will eventually come back to BH as a bahu and she will have no one to support her. Boro ma, Chotton are there, but they are dependent on Tanuja and her husband, under alot of favors. But who will stop Minu? She is independent and will always be able to take a stand for Jhanak and like you said guide her through difficulties and encourage her to aim for her success. Obviously Ani is there too but woman to woman is a whole different guide because we are at the same wave length emotionally.
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

khadi rehna standing
He said that you have chosen to stand against me , not with me!
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Standing

Word Count: 1