Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

To all the beautiful ladies in this forum, I appreciate you all ! You all have your hearts in the right place, to want to spread smile, happiness, love and laughter is no mean feat and an endearing quality to possess.Thank you for being so welcoming and inclusive smiley31

Thank you for all your efforts, creativity and positivity, for the sometimes heart-felt, other times funny write ups, gifs,pics, memes, shayari s,funny videos and reels, for the likes, loves, wows - real talent you all have in amplesmiley27

Thank you for being the yin to my yang, the method to my madness About time we say, "Babumoshai,safar badi honi chahiye, lambi nehi" smiley31

And we did have a lot of fun in this safar so far, no Leena ji can take that away from us smiley36

In no mood for another iTV show for now, iske sadme se bahar toh niklu pehle smiley37

Will stick around and keep bombarding you all with some farzi mushaira s , now and again , till this show becomes totally unbearable! smiley44

While I cannot seem to find any good reason, fir bhi bolne ka mann kar zaroor raha -"Abhi na jayo chor kar, ke dil abhi bhara nehi" smiley27smiley28

Million dollar question - Kya hum ek dusre ke saath khare hai, ya ek dusre ke saamne khare hai? Agar aamne samne khare hai, toh can we act like crazy Ani? smiley1 Ani's #EverythingIDoIDoItForYou has gone awrysmiley15

we r all together in this Sohini ❤️❤️
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

True that Ashu, I did not realise Ani's "Tum mere saath ke jaghah, mere saamna khari ho" would have such deadly results smiley13Boy is ready to destroy everything, his very life, for this challenge?!

Yeh toh pyaar kum, pagalpanti hui and only J drives these extremes out of Ani!

Baki kisi se koi matlab nehi ise ! If in future RuNak does happen, J ki toh hamesha watt lagi rahegi, to sambhalo this crackhead from going to the extremes !

Originally posted by: samarp2

we r all together in this Sohini ❤️❤️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

they came first to register their marriage then smiley36

May be

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

One positive thing I am seeing from the upcoming track is Minu’s involvement in jhanak’s life. She can potentially become a new guiding source for her. Anirudh was always there for her but he is a man and their equation is changed quite a bit. After whatever takes place at the wedding , minu might realize jhanak needs someone’s help and provide her a shelter and a job at school or somewhere else. This can also bring Minu and Choton closer through jhanak. Jhanak will be in the same city so Anirudh might find this a good bargain as well. Phir chacha bhatija will start making their love story with these two women ? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Both are liars big time and jhanak and minu both are strong headed women. Minu might bring some positivity, understanding and much needed third person point of view between jhanak and Anirudh!

Also PH won’t have to invest into finding a new place for Jhanak. They already have a school set they can utilize the same. Might have to find a house for Minu. What do you girls think ?

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episodes kya daily tv time per ayngy ab kya?

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

One positive thing I am seeing from the upcoming track is Minu’s involvement in jhanak’s life. She can potentially become a new guiding source for her. Anirudh was always there for her but he is a man and their equation is changed quite a bit. After whatever takes place at the wedding , minu might realize jhanak needs someone’s help and provide her a shelter and a job at school or somewhere else. This can also bring Minu and Choton closer through jhanak. Jhanak will be in the same city so Anirudh might find this a good bargain as well. Phir chacha bhatija will start making their love story with these two women ? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Both are liars big time and jhanak and minu both are strong headed women. Minu might bring some positivity, understanding and much needed third person point of view between jhanak and Anirudh!

Also PH won’t have to invest into finding a new place for Jhanak. They already have a school set they can utilize the same. Might have to find a house for Minu. What do you girls think ?

Vira ji in gadhon ke liye itna mat sochiye 😛
Kuch nahin hua toh Tejas ka hotel room khali pada hai ab tak😜

Jaako rakhe saaiyan maar sake na koi’

vira76 thumbnail

Haha true ! It just came to my mind when I thought of minu. I am hoping for her to be that positive diversion… but yeh again it’s all on makers! They have managed to ruin everything so far whatever we hoped for. I am sure they will do it again in some way

Call me Vira.. I call you vidya !!

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Vira ji in gadhon ke liye itna mat sochiye 😛
Kuch nahin hua toh Tejas ka hotel room khali pada hai ab tak😜

Jaako rakhe saaiyan maar sake na koi’

vira76 thumbnail

Nailed it Anum ! We should both post this on the analysis thread … these days it’s banjar zameen! I will post my response and then you can post yours ! Maya please also post your anirudh analysis to thread as well 💙 … understanding anirudh Bose …

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Indeed. You know I am sure we all get emotionally drained, investing so much on them, scrutinizing every details seeing them so in love yet being in denial and pushy.

I don’t think I can blame one and support the other on the fact who is more at fault. They both have been equal participants of giving each wrong signals for their feelings. The lack of acknowledgement and then blaming the other for not understanding or giving up so easily is just wrong on both ends. It let others to intrude and take decisions behalf of both and none of them had any guts to put the foot down and be like “it’s our life and we don’t owe anyone anything explanations” sadly, their relationship coming to an end was inevitable.

Now there is more conflicts to solve because now the hate has taken over their love because they haven’t realized what love actually means. Anirudh and Jhanak are both stubborn for different reasons and being dheet has destroyed much of their base as well. And it’s not about how much someone has done something for you. You simply can’t forget all of that for any selfish reasons and be like now it’s my turn to make your life hell because I didn’t get what I want.

Same goes with Jhanak… she thinks by giving others what they want she is doing a favor on her soul, but she is only crushing it further and suffocating herself. I know Anirudh had almost confessed his feelings to her saying that he is doubtful whether he wants to proceed his relationship with Arshi. However, even then Jhanak pushed him off hiding her feelings , told him to stop which made him infuriate but then again it shouldn’t make him to stoop this low and insult her knowing she is an orphan and has no one.

Like you said Vira, both are wrong at their place and it’s heartbreaking to see how easily they let others ruin their sacred relationship.

vira76 thumbnail

Soh you nearly gave me a heart attack ! Aise kaun likhata hai?! It felt like a forever good bye post 😢! Girl our hearts are very weak now a days don’t give us so many shocks 😂 jk!

We are all in the same boat soh! Feeling detachment because of uneven storyline … I am hoping for a positive change as well… if not we will find a way to stay connected through this forum.. Baki makers ki Marazi !

Originally posted by: rysohini

To all the beautiful ladies in this forum, I appreciate you all ! You all have your hearts in the right place, to want to spread smile, happiness, love and laughter is no mean feat and an endearing quality to possess.Thank you for being so welcoming and inclusive smiley31

Thank you for all your efforts, creativity and positivity, for the sometimes heart-felt, other times funny write ups, gifs,pics, memes, shayari s,funny videos and reels, for the likes, loves, wows - real talent you all have in amplesmiley27

Thank you for being the yin to my yang, the method to my madness About time we say, "Babumoshai,safar badi honi chahiye, lambi nehi" smiley31

And we did have a lot of fun in this safar so far, no Leena ji can take that away from us smiley36

In no mood for another iTV show for now, iske sadme se bahar toh niklu pehle smiley37

Will stick around and keep bombarding you all with some farzi mushaira s , now and again , till this show becomes totally unbearable! smiley44

While I cannot seem to find any good reason, fir bhi bolne ka mann kar zaroor raha -"Abhi na jayo chor kar, ke dil abhi bhara nehi" smiley27smiley28

Million dollar question - Kya hum ek dusre ke saath khare hai, ya ek dusre ke saamne khare hai? Agar aamne samne khare hai, toh can we act like crazy Ani? smiley1 Ani's #EverythingIDoIDoItForYou has gone awrysmiley15

vira76 thumbnail

🤷🏻‍♀️ TRP pressure increases so I guess yeh

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Episodes kya daily tv time per ayngy ab kya?