•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 48•°*” - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

I watched yesterday’s one not the dance one yet.. there also I felt same that he is still waiting for her.. has not given up on her yet.. there is still love for her, but anger is overpowering

Aj ka dekhy usky monologue se idea hjyga k he is only taking the revenge and or koi matlab nhi hn uska...

Jb Jhanak nhi thi to Arshi se itny pyaar se bhi baat karaha tha phone per.

Seems like wo Arshi ko abhi b bura nhi samjta n happily marrying her but now as a rejected lover

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, kudos to all of you who are still watching the episodes and updating us. I have taken a break from watching the episodes to save myself from heartbreak. 💔 reading the forum updates to see where this is all heading. I am also dreading the worst ( Ani Arshi marriage) If that happens personally nothing will be left in the show. What you girls thoughts right now about Ani Arshi marriage?

1264739 thumbnail
Thank you … yah I used to have IF account about 10 years ago and was very active while watch IPKKND … I don’t have access to that account anymore so technically new here and new to the show 😊
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh she insulted him and she is wrong but if you see his confession was also half baked ! To me both are at fault! He didn’t say he loves her and he is not going to marry arshi but he wants to marry her instead ! So it’s half baked ! Like kaccha pakka! What exactly he was asking her to agree to that is something we all are still confused about. It was just that he values her a lot … so don’t leave him alone.. Jhanak signed the papers but so did he.. she participated in wedding but he is the one ready to get married … And not to forget saying I love to you arshi in front of jhanak and then kiss ! lol …

So to me like you said he is trying to get over jhanak completely. He has believed it’s not going to happen , actually I don’t think he ever believed it’s going to happen in the first place. Because otherwise he would not have agreed to marry arshi. Jhanak had told him she doesn’t have any feelings for him before he got that fever.. his confession was his way to just express and get it out of his system. And now he is on path to try to accept arshi wholeheartedly, and let jhanak go ! 🤷🏻‍♀️ we were made fools ! This isn’t a jealousy track , it’s a revenge track ! You hurt me , I will hurt you too ! It was never about getting confession out of jhanak , it was just to torment her because jhanak has tormented anirudh (that is also true !) she does not have right to walk all over his feeling as well , which she is clearly doing ! And now anirudh is doing the same! Walking all over her. I don’t know what is going to stop the wedding but whatever it is it’s not going to be Ani or Jhanak !

It’s crystal clear what is happening now … and I think separation is more than necessary… they both need to learn how to talk and understand and actually live without each other and see how that feels ! Actually value each other …

Indeed. You know I am sure we all get emotionally drained, investing so much on them, scrutinizing every details seeing them so in love yet being in denial and pushy.

I don’t think I can blame one and support the other on the fact who is more at fault. They both have been equal participants of giving each wrong signals for their feelings. The lack of acknowledgement and then blaming the other for not understanding or giving up so easily is just wrong on both ends. It let others to intrude and take decisions behalf of both and none of them had any guts to put the foot down and be like “it’s our life and we don’t owe anyone anything explanations” sadly, their relationship coming to an end was inevitable.

Now there is more conflicts to solve because now the hate has taken over their love because they haven’t realized what love actually means. Anirudh and Jhanak are both stubborn for different reasons and being dheet has destroyed much of their base as well. And it’s not about how much someone has done something for you. You simply can’t forget all of that for any selfish reasons and be like now it’s my turn to make your life hell because I didn’t get what I want.

Same goes with Jhanak… she thinks by giving others what they want she is doing a favor on her soul, but she is only crushing it further and suffocating herself. I know Anirudh had almost confessed his feelings to her saying that he is doubtful whether he wants to proceed his relationship with Arshi. However, even then Jhanak pushed him off hiding her feelings , told him to stop which made him infuriate but then again it shouldn’t make him to stoop this low and insult her knowing she is an orphan and has no one.

Like you said Vira, both are wrong at their place and it’s heartbreaking to see how easily they let others ruin their sacred relationship.

Edited by Manoshono - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You nailed it Anum ! Both do not know what 'love' actually means and entails!

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Indeed. You know I am sure we all get emotionally drained, investing so much on them, scrutinizing every details seeing them so in love yet being in denial and pushy.

I don’t think I can blame one and support the other on the fact who is more at fault. They both have been equal participants of giving each wrong signals for their feelings. The lack of acknowledgement and then blaming the other for not understanding or giving up so easily is just wrong on both ends. It let others to intrude and take decisions behalf of both and none of them had any guts to put the foot down and be like “it’s our life and we don’t owe anyone anything explanations” sadly, their relationship coming to an end was inevitable.

Now there is more conflicts to solve because now the hate has taken over their love because they haven’t realized what love actually means. Anirudh and Jhanak are both stubborn for different reasons and being dheet has destroyed much of their base as well. And it’s not about how much someone has done something for you. You simply can’t forget all of that for any selfish reasons and be like now it’s my turn to make your life hell because I didn’t get what I want.

Same goes with Jhanak… she thinks by giving others what they want she is doing a favor on her soul, but she is only crushing it further and suffocating herself. I know Anirudh had almost confessed his feelings to her saying that he is doubtful whether he wants to proceed his relationship with Arshi. However, even then Jhanak pushed him off hiding her feelings , told him to stop which made him infuriate but then again it shouldn’t make him to stoop this low and insult her knowing she is an orphan and has no one.

Like you said Vira, both are wrong at their place and it’s heartbreaking to see how easily they let others ruin their sacred relationship.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Well said!

I believe they badly need a temporary separation now in order to start from a fresh.

Their minds have become trash right now surrounded by toxic circumstances.

Their brains can't think of any positivity, thus, their mindless thinking is generating foolish actions.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

To all the beautiful ladies in this forum, I appreciate you all ! You all have your hearts in the right place, to want to spread smile, happiness, love and laughter is no mean feat and an endearing quality to possess.Thank you for being so welcoming and inclusive smiley31

Thank you for all your efforts, creativity and positivity, for the sometimes heart-felt, other times funny write ups, gifs,pics, memes, shayari s,funny videos and reels, for the likes, loves, wows - real talent you all have in amplesmiley27

Thank you for being the yin to my yang, the method to my madness About time we say, "Babumoshai,safar badi honi chahiye, lambi nehi" smiley31

And we did have a lot of fun in this safar so far, no Leena ji can take that away from us smiley36

In no mood for another iTV show for now, iske sadme se bahar toh niklu pehle smiley37

Will stick around and keep bombarding you all with some farzi mushaira s , now and again , till this show becomes totally unbearable! smiley44

While I cannot seem to find any good reason, fir bhi bolne ka mann kar zaroor raha -"Abhi na jayo chor kar, ke dil abhi bhara nehi" smiley27smiley28

Million dollar question - Kya hum ek dusre ke saath khare hai, ya ek dusre ke saamne khare hai? Agar aamne samne khare hai, toh can we act like crazy Ani? smiley1 Ani's #EverythingIDoIDoItForYou has gone awrysmiley15

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrey but in their pics also location is looking different...

Structure is not looking like BH...

Srishti ke anginat guests ke liye ek 5 star venue liya hoga shubho ne

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

To all the beautiful ladies in this forum, I appreciate you all ! You all have your hearts in the right place, to want to spread smile, happiness, love and laughter is no mean feat and an endearing quality to possess.Thank you for being so welcoming and inclusive smiley31

Thank you for all your efforts, creativity and positivity, for the sometimes heart-felt, other times funny write ups, gifs,pics, memes, shayari s,funny videos and reels, for the likes, loves, wows - real talent you all have in amplesmiley27

Thank you for being the yin to my yang, the method to my madness About time we say, "Babumoshai,safar badi honi chahiye, lambi nehi" smiley31

And we did have a lot of fun in this safar so far, no Leena ji can take that away from us smiley36

In no mood for another iTV show for now, iske sadme se bahar toh niklu pehle smiley37

Will stick around and keep bombarding you all with some farzi mushaira s , now and again , till this show becomes totally unbearable! smiley44

While I cannot seem to find any good reason, fir bhi bolne ka mann kar zaroor raha -"Abhi na jayo chor kar, ke dil abhi bhara nehi" smiley27smiley28

Million dollar question - Kya hum ek dusre ke saath khare hai, ya ek dusre ke saamne khare hai? Agar aamne samne khare hai, toh can we act like crazy Ani? smiley1 Ani's #EverythingIDoIDoItForYou has gone awrysmiley15

Arey, koi nhi...✨️

Phir milengy ye dono,

Beinteha pyaar se! ❤️

Ibtedaae ishq hai rota hai kya,

Aage Aage dekhiye hota hai kya,

(It’s only the beginning of love, why dost thou groan?

O, wait and see what happens as you onward move)

Qafile mein subah ke ek shor hai,

Yaani ghaafil hum chale sota hai kya,

(The clamour of the morning caravan gives a clarion call: "Here we go, you sluggard, high time you woke!”)

Sabz hoti hi nahi yeh sar zameen,

Turkm-e-khwahish dil mein tu bota hai kya,

(Never shall it sprout, the valley of my heart,

Why sow the seed of desire in this barren soil?)

Yeh nishaan-e-ishq hain jaate nahin,

Daagh chhaati ke abas dhota hai kya,

(These are the stains of love, indelible, ingrained,

In vain dost thou labour to wash your breast clean)

Ghairat-e-Yousaf hai yeh waqt-e-aziz,

Mir isko raigaan khota hai kya,

(Dearer than beauteous Yousaf, each hour of life,

Why do you, O Mir, let it slip in vain?)

By Mir Taqi Mir

RuNak are destined to be together always! 💯❤️

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Currently too late in watching the episodes and not getting connected. Such a drag and no point in discussing but still--

"Jhanak mere karib mat aao"--He is very very much affected by her proximity. Whenever they will talk it will be somewhat physical too.

When Ani shouted on Jhanak , he was on phone with Arshi. Agar woh baat nahi kar raha hota, would he have done the same as he knew Jhanak got burnt because of garam chai.