Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Charu makes no sense to me

Now she knows Ruhi betrayed Rohit and was immoral

Ab kya problem hai isko?

If nothing , be neutral for your brothers sake

What has Ab done to her for her to look so constipated all the frickin time?!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Armaan's sapna with the seete maroing and the cousins dancing was so cute smiley36

Armaan Abhira scenes in general were good today. No dialogues as such, but you could see the conflicting emotions. Yeh window se ek dusrey ko deekhna is such a itv cliche but I always fall for it. 

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Madhav shared a secret "look" with Kaju and Sanju when Kaveri said Abhira has no rishta with Armaan.

Toh the divorce khichdi is still cooking

divorce ki birbal khichdi. 
ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think with all those revelations and heartbreaks, the first thing this couple needs is to understand and trust eachother. They sure have fallen in love now but the start of their marriage was so messed up with both of them unwilling and majburi me married. Right now both are quite agitated and vulnerable and if the divorce truth is revealed then again it becomes sort of majburi and they might even make some bad decision impulsively like Abhira stubbornly trying to divorce him again and him using marriage to get back with her. Let them figure out what they want and fight for it.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Liked Madhav asking clearly to Vidya whether she want to be a bahu or wife.. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Armaansa is such a cutie today

He looks so happy to see Abhira! AWWLE. 

And that pink sweatshirt with that expression- he looks SO soft!!

I mean he is looking good in every color these days. 

I like it when he looks like he has a hangover and is disheveled and I like it when he looks sharp in suit and tie and also when he wears causal clothes like a sweatshirt!

HOT HOT HOT.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Liked Madhav asking clearly to Vidya whether she want to be a bahu or wife.. 

it was a karara jawab. hahaha. 

She was like are you picking Ab over me and he was like- are you picking Kaveri over me

finally aaj kuch muh tod bola voh!

LOL

Pinecone thumbnail

these 2 look too pretty together!!

Pinecone thumbnail

i love the baby green color on babysa. these simple cotton type kurtis look really nice on her apart from her office wear and jeans/kurti type things.

Hopefully they dont go back to tent salwars again