Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th Jun 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 6 days ago

Abhira is returning to Madhav’s house when an elderly neighbour asks if she was living in Shivani’s house . Abhira claims ignorance about Shivani and states she wa slicing with her papa Madhav . The neighbour  tries to remember the name of Shivani’s son but fails . She apologises n goes away . Madhav comes out of the house and  asks about her Visitnto Bar council, Abhira asks of this house belongs to some one called Shivani. ,adhav is taken aback . He tries to change the topic . He leaves making excuse of heavy work load .

Unknown to Abhira , Armaan is secretly watching her n wants to enjoy the Teej festival , he makes a decorated jhoola for her in the porch decorated with flowers cushions etc. He so wants her to enjoy the festival . 
when amadhav notices the jhoolanis asks abhira if she made all this decorated jhoola , when she denies both realise this was Armaan’s handiwork . Abhira  angrily breaks the jhoola and throws the cushions away .

At Poddar house Sanjay clashes with Manisha and Manoj ver the saavan celebration and declarating the house . Kaberi silences them all by declaring the saavn festival will be celebrated with the family present in the house . She was not answerable to anyone regarding her family members . 

Poddar family celebrates saa a festival , dressed in traditional Rajasthani clothes  and all couples take turns to enjoy the swing. Manoj and Manisha and Kaajal and Sanjay . Kaveri feels sad for Vidya who is seen missing Madhav n looking teary eyed .

Armaan consoles his mother . They share a close bond.
Armaan is seen dreaming of Abhira as the family celebrates saa a festival He day dreams he is sitting on the swing with Abhira and having close romantic moments with her , he misses her . Daadi sa shakes him out of the dream reminding that their guests were watching him lost in day dream. Armaan  feels embarrassed n gets off the swing . 

Abhira tries to dispose off old n broken furniture from the house but Madhav scolds her , stops her . She inquires why should they bother about furniture that did not belong to us ? Madhav says they did belong to us . Abhira trick Madhav into revealing who this hiise belonged to 

Abhira is shocked as Madhav reveals that this house belongs to Armaan’s real mother Shivani. 

Precap 

Daadi sa tells Abhira that her career is going to be full of struggles and none could compete with Poddar law firm, Abhira seeks Daadi sa’s blessings and assures she will struggle and one day her success will make the Poddar empire foundations shake . They challenge eachother .

Note: No past season characters were shown or mentioned I the episode.

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

aaj toh blurb photo kaafi jaldi agaya. Its abhira-Madhav convo about Shivani ig which he will just deflect. but our james bond will start digging for clues. I am excited for jhula dream of Armaan. it looked SO cute and romantic in BTS! RoPu and Sam look adorbs in it. so pretty and it will be nice to see them together and smiling even if its just in a dream. 

In this phase where Abhira is still gussa with him, I want their nok jhok thing to return a little bit because obviously they will keep bumping into each othe. 

I miss their fun banter

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Based on blurb, looks like jhula demolition bhi aaj hi hoga :( 

I can completely understand Abhiras anger that she's gonna vent on the jhula but I'm sure I'll feel really sad for Armaan. He tried to do something nice but Abhira's not gonna be considerate. RoPu portraying heartache will make me feel extra sad for Armaan varna as such he kinda deserves it. Its tip of the iceberg after everything Abhira endured. 

Abhira has also suffered a lot. She has shed buckets and buckets of tears after facing cruel jabs from him and his family and also having to deal with serious crap like finding a house and job, dealing with lewd men and having no money to even buy a decent meal. She has watched him trample on her sweet treasure hunt surprise to confess her love, accuse her of every kaand in his family, call her a mistake and bojh, agree to marry Ruhi within hours of their divorce as if to say that chutkara mil gaya and now I can be with a mature, perfect person like Ruhi. 

And just when she was letting go of all that heartache to embrace the reciprocated feelings and joy of reconciling with the man she loves and who loves her back, another bomb was dropped on her that he had feelings for Ruhi who has been his ex turned SIL turned BFF turned fiance and almost wife over 11 months. She has watched him call her understanding, mature, wonderful and have a  really close emotional equation with her , give her full haq in his matters where she waltzed in to his room to question anything & everything or to pack his personal stuff in his wardrobe or draw up DP on his behalf and he in turn felt comfortable rejecting an alliance that came for her because she made him decision maker, and he could close dance with her in a public event completely forgetting her. 

All these aspects of his BFFgiri with  his ex will definitely make it very hard for Abhira to trust this man. I hope they give good BGMs and FBs to make Ab recall things from the past 

Sam portrays angst and pain behind her gussa really well. She's done it multiple times before. Everytime she's asked to retaliate, argue , she always shows some vulnerability too. 

So I look forward to the episode. Angst bahut hoga I'm sure. 

I hope Armaan has the patience to weather the stuff that will come his way because Abhira is too wounded and angry rn. 

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hulu walo ki cLass le thi kal … daar ke mare kuch zayada hi jaldi upload kar diya 😂
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Hulu walo ki cLass le thi kal … daar ke mare kuch zayada hi jaldi upload kar diya 😂

LOL

Periodically karte raho taaki they dont mess up and darr mein jeeye thoda !

its really quite poor customer service if despite paying subscription we get late episodes so often. faayda kya hai phir pay karne ka

if they cant deliver what they promise then they dont deserve the money we spend.

Occasionally agar hua toh understandable hai but it happens a little too often

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Poddar parivaar toofano mein bhi jashn manaata hai is apparently how they show the world they are normal.. smiley39smiley37smiley37 smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

FL detective sense tingling!!! 

Pinecone thumbnail

Random neighbor buddhi starts saying random names of Shivani ka beta- Akshay, Aryan, etc etc. LOL. I dunno why but I really liked the buddhi even though she came for 5 seconds only. 

Madhav humesha ghar mein hi rehta hai but suddenly his phone rings when Abhira asks him a question about Shivani and he leaves claiming "work"

Meanwhile majnusa has come to erect a jhula for Abhira because sab ladies ghar mein jhula jhulenge 

Abhira spots some taam jhaam happening outside her door but gets distracted and doesnt see Armaan doing jhula decor. And armaan also gets wary and hides.Abhira incidentally spots a drawing painted by Shivani of a mother and child in the drawer of cupboard but Armaan ka naam is missing from the painting. and Armaan is doing her jaasoosi wondering what she is looking at. Its funny to see  Abhira doing her  snooping around and Armaan doing Abhira ki jaasoosi. chain reaction hai.

Vidya ka DDP is happening and Armaan walks in to witness her tears. He takes care of her. itna accha baccha hai. seriously. Madhav screwed up. and Armaan tells V that I know you are missing papa but selfish hoke sochu toh I am happy papa is there for Abhira when I cant  be  because Abhira has had a rough time  ever since she left home and its good that he is taking care of her and probably Madhav always wanted to be a girl dad but he got sons handed to him because he has seen how he takes really good care of Ab. V says Madhav has left because of me and says I used to compare myself to your bio mom so now he has left for good. Vidya says this is not the first time he has left me waiting and he did it even on shaadi ki raat. and starts crying about how he told her he could never love her as much as he loved Ar's bio mom. Armaan blames himself but small mercies- V tells him- even if I dont have Madhav and my chota beta, I have you. I thought when Armaan asked about zakhm etc and V spoke of bharosa tutna in a relationship repeatedly, he might think of thats what Abhira also probably feels. It was a good heart to heart convo of V and Armaan. I wish they'd give such a heart to heart convo for Abhimaan someday. Vidya ke liye bura laga aaj. she has gone through a fair bit but I am surprised she doesnt resent Kaveri for getting her into this mess.

Madhav was honest with Vidya from get go but those wounds of him never being able to "love" her enough etc is a lot for any woman  to take. I am not sure how much she knew about his past before shaadi.

Meanwhile madhav gets home and spots jhula and when he suggests armaan did it Abhira immediately gets pissed off and dismantles it all. C'mon Madhav- you know better than to say his name to Abhira now. atleast without knowing it she might have thought random insaan ne lagaya and jhula jhuloed on it for 2 mins atleast. Madhav is so dense sometimes. thankfully Armaan doesnt see her demolish jhula. thoda kam heartache there. although he may come to fetch Madhav and spot the remains of his jhula when he does tomorrow :(

dancing has started at the sawan function and Armaan ka dream starts. he hallucinates babysa in all her finery dancing with him. they look TOO CUTE! but he is snapped out of his dream very soon. 

Jhula jhulna is happening and V and Armaan are sad. 

Armaan has another dream of him and Abhira on jhula. another SWEET scene. its so aesthetically shot. they look so adorable and its surprisingly intimate and old school. the way he caresses her face and she is both shy but smiling- uff TOO SWEET. Kaveri snaps him out of his romantic dreams and everyone looks embarrassed to see him doing solo fantasizing on jhula

Abhira is throwing old furniture stuff and Madhav sees that and freaks out. he starts yelling at her for trying to remove old furniture. but its a ploy of Abhiras to make Madhav spill and she calls it kabaad of some rando Shivani that they dont know on purpose and is making him reveal the truth. Madhav reveals that Shivani is Armaan ki asli mom. The man is clearly very attached to Shivani and her things even now. so V is not wrong in accusing him of still having one foot in the past. 

Precap is Kaveri-Abhira tashan baazi about her career. Kaveri saying she will fail and struggle and Abhira saying I will prove you wrong. I love Abhira in it.

Edited by Pinecone - 6 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

after seeing today, i truly think armaan, vidya, abhira, and madhav will work with each other to mend armaan-abhira and madhav-vidya relationships at the same time. i also liked how vidya mentioned to armaan that if you keep hurting someone over and over again, that trust will demolish. i really do hope armaan starts thinking about all the times he has hurt abhira soon. i want to see him getting those flashbacks. also his dreams 😭 abhira's dreams didn't show up in  reality this much, but this poor man is acting like a fool in front of everyone while he is dreaming. 😭😭

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Oh god they are making me feel bad for Vidya now. Having your husband run off right after the wedding is SO F*CKED UP.