Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

MADHAV YOU ABSOLUTELY GADHERA INSAAN IF YOU KNOW THAT SANJAY BHANSAL IS AFTER ABHIRA'S JOBS THEN WHY CAN'T YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT HE FORGED LEGAL DOCUMENTS. kis shubh muhuurat ka wait kar rahey hain yeh bhaisabh smiley22

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

completely unrelated but i lost my smiley19 voice when a very handsome (out of my league) guy was flirting with me today so i also feel like crying like Armaan atmsmiley39

I feel you, Armaan. ~Go get your girl~ smiley32

*me waving a white flag*

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Precap is disappointing. Armaan is asking Madhav to leave Abhira & come back to PH to fullfill Vidya's demand. he still doesn't give a f**k about Abhira not having any support. still prioritizing others in family over Abhira.

Also, he is yet to have any flashbacks of his unfair treatment towards Abhira. So he wants Abhira back in his life but does not understand the magnitude of his excesses.

Matlab kaun sa beta/beti chahega ki uski maa se uske papa alag rahe woh bhi bahu/jamai ya kisi tisre ke liye?! I can’t even imagine this! Pata nahi kaun se baccho ko acha lagta hoga apne parents ki judaai! Aisa toh Maine baghban movie mai dekha tha.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want to use the choicest words for the makers for the Ruhi becharofying smiley7smiley7 it's not digestible at all smiley11

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

MADHAV YOU ABSOLUTELY GADHERA INSAAN IF YOU KNOW THAT SANJAY BHANSAL IS AFTER ABHIRA'S JOBS THEN WHY CAN'T YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT HE FORGED LEGAL DOCUMENTS. kis shubh muhuurat ka wait kar rahey hain yeh bhaisabh smiley22

behen pura WU dedoh

madhav is always a disappointment but I have decided I am gonna enjoy the little things they give because thats all we will get. so I am gonna enjoy watching him make sandwiches and chai for Abhira bass.

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

iss baar kya kiya uss ghatiya sanjay neh😡😡? And why madhav is silent , that's beyond understanding 😤😤😤🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi white washed from all sides.. After Ab, now it's Armaans turn... He equating his heart break to Ruhis..

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Liked the reversal of shirt hold.. Ar holding Ab shirt sleave rather than hand and a fb.. ❤

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi white washed from all sides.. After Ab, now it's Armaans turn... He equating his heart break to Ruhis..

WTF. why is he doing that?!

he does remember that Ruhi has fed everything to Abhira in such a way as to make him look horrible?

UGH.

Solitudelover thumbnail

Loved Manisha... She said she had shaq on Ruhi from early days and others shut her up.. She brought up that ILU letter also😀