Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Ruhi calls to tell Armaan about telling Abhira everything.. He apologises again for all the hurt and asks her how she's coping with the heartbreak since he's unable to. She says he has to learn to live with it.. Abhira is dancing to portray a happy/normal exterior but imagining Armaan standing out int he rain scenes.. she tells Madhavi she wants to start something on her own... Vidya asks KP why she did this and the family discusses about Ruhi situation.. Cousins go to Armaan who's crying inside a blanket and ask him to sleep trying... KP orders Armaan to be back at work! They discuss on whether it is a good or bad idea.. Madhav meets Armaan and tells him to not expect forgiveness from Abhira and to focus on his job! 

Vidya goes to Rose garden and someone tells her this is Shivani's house and she's shocked to hear the name.. Abhira goes to court and  Armaan who can sniff her finds her and they have a trip, fall and catch moment.. Abhira asks him to stay away from her and says she doesn't know him! Armaan tries to tell her again that he was waiting for the right time to tell her and that he knows she loves him so she could give him an opportunity! Abhira walks off without saying anything.. Armaan holds her coat like she used to and tells her she can't stop him from loving her even if she goes to the farthest place in the world and one day destiny will bring them together. And that he would wait for that day forever.. Abhira runs away and keeps replaying those last words by Armaan in her head and eventually calms down and thinks it was unfortunate to have trusted Armaan but it'll be stupid if she trusted him after seeing his real face.. 

Vidya is thinking about the house number 48 and Shivani situation and how she keeps losing to her past.. Abhira helps some old woman near her house who asks her if she's Shivani's daughter because she only remembers Shivani having a son! 

Precap - Armaan tells Madhav to be back home.. Madhav says I can't leave Abhira alone and Armaan asks if he can leave his mother alone.. then the scene where Madhav brings Abhira to PH

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thanks for a full WU.

what exactly does Ruhi say that makes Armaan once again feel guilty?

And why isnt he mad at her for telling Abhira the truth? when the F is he gonna see her real colors? kab tak usko sacchi, acchi samjhega

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 7.03.35 AM.png

Armaan the devdas is drowning his sorrows in his room. He receives a call, assuming it's Abhira, and confesses his love. But to his disappointment, it's Ruhi playing the victim card, and Armaan falls for it again.

Meanwhile, at the Poddar household, a war of words erupts. Charu defends Ruhi, while Manisha brings up the "I love you" letter incident. Manoj scolds Kaveri for interfering, but Kaveri remains optimistic, believing both Armaan and Madhav will move on, just like Armaan did with Ruhi. Manisha reminds her that with Abhira, Armaan chose her over family unlike in case of Ruhi. so he wont forget Abhira, his true love.

Abhira is dancing happily, getting flashbacks of Armaan, Kaveri, and Ruhi. She decides to start her own practice, fearing Sanjay's continued taang atkao in her job search. Madhav prepares breakfast and engages in a conversation, Abhira's mind keeps wandering back to Armaan.

Armaan is wallowing under a blanket. The chorus gang tries to get him to eat, and Kaveri cracks the whip, demanding he report to the office.

Armaan is on his way to the bar council, walking in a trance, getting flashbacks of Abhira when she came back to Ph in her swag avatar. Madhav meets him outside PH. He advises her to move on from Abhira and focus on himself/career.  

Vidya searches for Madhav house at Rose Garden. A lady points her to the house, revealing this is actually Shivani's house.

At the bar council, Armaan catches a whiff of Abhira' perfume, desperately searches for her. They bump into each other, do their trip and fall routine. Abhira plays it cool, claiming she doesn't know him. Armaan pleads, repeating his "I made a mistake, i love you, you cant hide your love",  In a role reversal, Armaan grabs her sleeve, Abhira gets flashbackof her doing same in the past. He declares he'll wait for her "700 lifetimes" if needed.

Abhira returns to Rose Garden where another woman reveals Shivani fact. Asking her if she is daughter of Shivani but then remembers Shivani had a son, not daughter.

Thank you for providing the written update. I really appreciate it🙂
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ruhi calls to tell Armaan about telling Abhira everything.. He apologises again for all the hurt and asks her how she's coping with the heartbreak since he's unable to. She says he has to learn to live with it.. Abhira is dancing to portray a happy/normal exterior but imagining Armaan standing out int he rain scenes.. she tells Madhavi she wants to start something on her own... Vidya asks KP why she did this and the family discusses about Ruhi situation.. Cousins go to Armaan who's crying inside a blanket and ask him to sleep trying... KP orders Armaan to be back at work! They discuss on whether it is a good or bad idea.. Madhav meets Armaan and tells him to not expect forgiveness from Abhira and to focus on his job! 

Vidya goes to Rose garden and someone tells her this is Shivani's house and she's shocked to hear the name.. Abhira goes to court and  Armaan who can sniff her finds her and they have a trip, fall and catch moment.. Abhira asks him to stay away from her and says she doesn't know him! Armaan tries to tell her again that he was waiting for the right time to tell her and that he knows she loves him so she could give him an opportunity! Abhira walks off without saying anything.. Armaan holds her coat like she used to and tells her she can't stop him from loving her even if she goes to the farthest place in the world and one day destiny will bring them together. And that he would wait for that day forever.. Abhira runs away and keeps replaying those last words by Armaan in her head and eventually calms down and thinks it was unfortunate to have trusted Armaan but it'll be stupid if she trusted him after seeing his real face.. 

Vidya is thinking about the house number 48 and Shivani situation and how she keeps losing to her past.. Abhira helps some old woman near her house who asks her if she's Shivani's daughter because she only remembers Shivani having a son! 

Precap - Armaan tells Madhav to be back home.. Madhav says I can't leave Abhira alone and Armaan asks if he can leave his mother alone.. then the scene where Madhav brings Abhira to PH

thank you for providing the Written update👍🙂
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan basically declares that he loves Abhira, and she is his pahla pyar. So Ruhi says thank you for telling me this and clearing any misconceptions. He goes back to his self-blaming mode just like yesterday he did with Kaveri. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Matlab kaun sa beta/beti chahega ki uski maa se uske papa alag rahe woh bhi bahu/jamai ya kisi tisre ke liye?!  I can’t even imagine this! Pata nahi kaun se baccho ko acha lagta hoga apne parents ki judaai! Aisa toh Maine baghban movie mai dekha tha. 

a man loving woman doesn't mean he should leave his family and go away. Ar will be always in guilt for leaving ruhi this way in life as expected from long. 
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I think I hate kaveri as much as I hated suhasini. That's quite an achievementsmiley44

She wants armaan to now lose cases and break his swabhimaan cause everything she did till now wasn't enough. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Angsty Ar and Unmoved Abira are viewers delight smiley15smiley35smiley43 And now with Madhav bringing her back...Abhiras fantasies are going to become Ar reality...he's deffo going to mke use of every opportunity smiley43... did I forget to mention im always here for the angst phase ..smiley15smiley14smiley36

Hopefully vidyas breakdown will lead to her gaining a backbone and standing infront of that dragon...

Can someone serve me dragons downfall on a platter...it's the only thing in the world I'm willing to accept as instant gratification smiley37smiley37

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

isnt that the same precap as yesterday?

that didnt look like he was saying that Madhav should dump Abhira but only that he should come for Vs sake for the puja

Its same as yestersday but i skipped yesterday's precap. 

Conversation goes something like 

"Mai aaj aapko ghar wapis le jane ke liye aaya hu"  

"Armaan tu janta hai mai Abhira ko akela nahi chod sakta " 

"aur maa ko akela chod sakte hai"  

while Abhira is standing behind Armaan listening to this exchange. Later she tries to convince Madhav to return to PH. (& i assume "semi-blackmailed/forced" to return to PH with Madhav)

Edited by Fi_raaq - 7 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

When Ar said he should have told Ab truth earlier, Ruhi said he should have told her also... Told her what/ when I did not get...He had told her off initially when she married Rohit, told her he us marrying for family,things have changed and he don't love her, moved away when she tried to hug , got drunk instead of saying ILU, and she was crying for him even after he said he loved Ab at Mandap... Anyways it is her ww phase for legacy reveal😡 

Ar asked her how is she living with the heart break and he is not able to breathe, Ruhi said you have to live even if it is without saans it sthg of that sort..

Edited by Solitudelover - 7 days ago