Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Manisha chachi and Sanjay phuphasa are unironically the two people who even try to use their brain in the show. 

Also, everyone should always listen to manisha chachi, I have been saying that from the start. 

It was a good episode.. 

Shivani has made an appearance in the show..the neighbours have suddenly appeared and have started mentioning her .. strange she must have been gone 25 years .. tab Tak ghar rent me nahi chada .. and same neighbours remain .. 

abhira is living like a beti of the house and making Madhav do all the work.  Well mazey le lo .. 

Thode din baad saas sasur .. saas sasur ban hi jate hai ..

After break up armaan scenes have increased dramatically… and RoPu is acing it quite well .. he’s really making the Poddar scenes watchable .,

the bar council scene was good .. and he can smell her perfume from far away that’s too much .. what does she put on Opium or Poison .. those are strong fragrances which people can get from far away 

Anyways it really means .. Armaan ke hormones ab Bahut activate ho Gaye hai .. it’s a pity  it was on sleep mode in mussorie… 
Madhav ne pehle break laga diya …warna little armaan already in the way hota .. especially if Abhira had run off to mussorie .. 

What I feel is that Madhav will go back to live in Poddar house and Abhira will live in Rose garden .. there is a chance Vidya will try to make her stay back in Poddar house .. because she knows that with Abhira living there alone armaan will go there to visit her .. and they both might stumble on the truth 

Armaan was standing like a majnu for 1 week there .. nobody mentioned shivani ke bête ho .. he must be going for ablution somewhere 

Armaan got  stabbed in the chest from which he has recovered without a scratch.. in 4 days ..

I fell down the stairs in a cliff .. 3 months ago and still carry a big black scar on my leg ..yeh kya itv mystery hai 

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

thanks for a full WU.

what exactly does Ruhi say that makes Armaan once again feel guilty?

And why isnt he mad at her for telling Abhira the truth? when the F is he gonna see her real colors? kab tak usko sacchi, acchi samjhega

Arman is sharing his break up pain with her and ask her is she feeling the same pain.. Ruhi ka dil is breaking even more ..😂😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, Vidya now knows that Madhav and Abhira are staying at his ex wife's house. 

So that's why she wants her suhaag back home smiley37

Abhira ka love guru madhav & Arman ka love guru is ruhi. Ban gayi Kamaal ki love story smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

a man loving woman doesn't mean he should leave his family and go away. Ar will be always in guilt for leaving ruhi this way in life as expected from long. 

Abhira ko sach janna tha toh directly Armaan ke paas jati with Kaveri , Ruhi ke paas kyun gayi yeh! 
Kaveri ko bhanda fodna tha, abhira ko sach janna tha so jate Armaan ke paas! Kyunki Ruhi se zyada Armaan is answerable to abhira. 
Ruhi se yeh expect karna ki woh yeh bole ki behen jao ja kar Armaan se pucho isse acha toh abhira he directly Armaan se puchne jati! 
And gadhede Armaan ko 5 episode pehle apne baap ko apni maa ke paas jane ko bolna chahiye tha like kaun se beta-beti aise hote hai jo chahege ki unki maa unke baap se bahu - jamai ya kisi tisre ke liye alag rahe!!! Thik hai atleast ab toh woh bolega apne baap ko ki uski maa se alag na rahe. 
I like it that ruhi clarified with armaan ki woh abhira ke paas bhanda fodne nahi gayi thi, abhira khud dandanati uske paas sawal karne ayi thi with Kaveri.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Madhav did not show an ounce of sympathy to Ar... Let him support Ab, but some feeling for your son who has suffered an heart beak.. Every one else in the family except Kv and Sanjay were sympathetic to Ar.. Madhavs sympathies and understanding are only for Ab . No words to offer comfort for Ar... No one deserve a father like him.. 

Another hypocrite... Husband wife deserve each other.. 

Edited by Solitudelover - 7 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Armaan asking his father to come back home is the normal thing ever. Literally anyone would do the same. No matter how terrible their marital life is, Madhav and Vidya are still married. I have no love for Vidya, but Madhav has been a neglectful parent and husband his whole life, and he is still running away from his responsibilities. 

Coming to abhira, she is old enough to live on her own. I have been living by myself since I was 18. Considering that madhav does not throw her out from rose garden, she will still have a roof over her head. Having her live alone doesn't mean not caring for her. Madhav can always call to check up on her and visit her now and then. 

During the divorce, abhira not only lost armaan but also the family she kinda adopted. So imo it will do her good to make relationships out side of armaan, with neighbors, friends and all (but NEVER those goenkas) 

Anyways, all of this is a moot point cause abhira ko aana toh PH main he hain smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Oh lord 

Mhrw Kaka GIF - Mhrw Kaka GIFs

Why is this chooha calling Armaan phone smiley7

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whats the forced angle of always making Armaan confide in Ruhi whenever he is upset and see her as bechaari no matter what but vent anger and frustration if its Abhira. 

The angle of showing Armaan sitting in Abhira style on bed to cry is also nice and when Krish cuts the blanket - it feels like Abhira style jugaad to get him out of the blanket. And he immediately calls her name. Nicely done. 

I also loved the touch of showing Abhira fake cheeriness and dance away her heartbreak. Fits with her personality. She is the girl who writes manifestations and always tells herself things will be fine to cope with pain 

Kaveris evilness needs to be toned  down. After all this they can't WW her easily. But old buddhis never pay for their deeds in itv :( 

I think if Armaan is on the verge of losing cases, Abhira will feel bad and want to help him . Because she has a lot of respect for him as a lawyer and would never want him to lose his self esteem and respect which he has earned with lot of hardwork. 

That bit of him holding her sleeve is also a very nice touch. 

RoPu in devdaas mode is too good. 

Abhiras expressions as she tries to drown out Armaans voice in her head is also really nicely done . 

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Madhav did not show an ounce of sympathy to Ar... Let him support Ab, but some feeling for your son who has suffered an heart beak.. Every one else in the family except Kv and Sanjay were sympathetic to Ar.. Madhavs sympathies and understanding are only for Ab . No words to offer comfort for Ar... No one deserve a father like him.. 

Another hypocrite... Husband wife deserve each other.. 

Ya that  scene was poor. At least give him a damn hug.