Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Good episode but as I predicted yesterday there will be trip and fall and here we go. So Ar mom name is Shivani, I am sure she will be lovely as her name. 

Vidya ko suhaag nahi chaye but she is worried she will lose both husband and wife to Shivani. 

Good Ru now know what Ar thinks. 

But one issue I have is Ab should force madhav to go back ph. Its doesn’t reflect good on her character. Madhav can always support her leaving in PH why she needs him 24*7.

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 7 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Had ho gyi hai matlab..

Armaan ko bhi lagta hai ki vo two timer tha..

DKP kya baat hai..

In your desperate attempt to ww ruhiji..

Your narrative is set and that is armaan was indeed a two timer..

It was his sole mistake..

So kripa kar ke yeh bhi bata do ki now how your nice good FL would forgive such a man ever..

I think day is not far behind when you would also hit dead end like ghum and than bring whole new cast and retain abhirasmiley32

Koi bhi dhang ki ladki kisi cheater ko toh nhi maaf kar sakti..

So I think Abhira would also not..

This stupid divorce or armaan mom would her force to kind a go back. 

And armaan would again be served with one more gratitude in his life par thik hai ab two timing karoge toh yehi hoga..

Abhira ki kya galti tumhein toh khud lagta hai ki ruhi ke sath galat kiya tumne🀣

Toh abhira is all right yesterday to term ruhi as bechari. .no issues now..

And this madhav advising ar same what he did to.engross himself in work.. 

Dadi is a vile creature..

She is not strong, conservative or egoistic but a ROBOT person with only hate..

But kya karein..

Unhein bhi ek.din safed paint se dho denge yeh log....πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Yuck..

Blood boiling it is..

Baki as a viewer I tend to feel bad for Armaan becoz when abhira's heart broke armaan didn't do that willingly or evrn had any idea that she got heartbreak due to him..

But in ar case, abhira do know he loves her and knowingly put him through this trial so impact is more in ar case...

Baki abhira armaan ke sath rahe na rahe use maaf kare na kare..

They always take narrative to the point where you are okay with everything and mostly on side where I don't want abhira to return to armaan...

They both can give pain to eo..

Abhira is add on wound on wounded armaan..

Armaan ko aisi ladki chahiye apni life mein jaise character hai vo jo uska hath tham ke chal sake. 

Abhira can't do that as vidya said she is ziddi..

She accepted those ladies allegation on armaan who manipulated her once..

And she can anytime do leave his hand..

Aur armaan toh kisi ladki ke liye sahi nhi ho sakta. 

He is a now established two timer and cheat or yeh cheez toh logon ki fitrat hoti hai..

Loyality is something they can't practice. 

I am althogh yet to find in past epi where he did this but narrative is set..

Thats what writer's believe so you as a viewer had not much say. .

So a cheater can't be good for anyone...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan asking his father to come back home is the normal thing ever. Literally anyone would do the same. No matter how terrible their marital life is, Madhav and Vidya are still married. I have no love for Vidya, but Madhav has been a neglectful parent and husband his whole life, and he is still running away from his responsibilities. 

Coming to abhira, she is old enough to live on her own. I have been living by myself since I was 18. Considering that madhav does not throw her out from rose garden, she will still have a roof over her head. Having her live alone doesn't mean not caring for her. Madhav can always call to check up on her and visit her now and then. 

During the divorce, abhira not only lost armaan but also the family she kinda adopted. So imo it will do her good to make relationships out side of armaan, with neighbors, friends and all (but NEVER those goenkas) 

Anyways, all of this is a moot point cause abhira ko aana toh PH main he hain smiley36

Armaan calling M back home is normal. 

But Vidya makes no sense. 

She gave her MS to Madhav and wants to dress like widow. Then she wants to do puja and have him put sindur and have her suhag back. 

If he comes back she will start some other random convo instead of addressing their issues 

Madhav is a failure of a husband. But its not she is a good wife 

Madhav is expecting Vidya to stop listening to Kaveri. But if he is not even gonna call her or show his face to her, how does he expect V to not be influenced by Kaveri. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Arman is sharing his break up pain with her and ask her is she feeling the same pain.. Ruhi ka dil is breaking even more ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Heights of BS πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Now shivani needs to come back 

But rich and educated

Vidya toh pehle hi apne suhaag ko police station bech aayi now madhav should go to shivani. His first and legal wife. 
vidya madhav shaadi illegal. She can cry and stay at podhar house as a freeloader
Abhira can live with armaan mom.

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
I am sure after calling Madhav home Vidya will start her blame game on why they we leaving at Shivanis home. Then this women will force Ab also to stay at PH claiming she is still bahu obviously after divorce reveal.
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Wah armaan

He wants madhav to leave abhira do that his step mother can be happy

Apni khud ki real maa ke baare mein soch leta kabhi

Sa7861 thumbnail

i just want to say one thing...

i was distracted with RoPu's eyes because the suit he wore matched them perfectly today and that was all i could think about during those scenes. i couldn't help it. had to rewatch the episode again just for the story 😭

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

When Ar said he should have told Ab truth earlier, Ruhi said he should have told her also... Told her what/ when I did not get...He had told her off initially when she married Rohit, told her he us marrying for family,things have changed and he don't love her, moved away when she tried to hug , got drunk instead of saying ILU, and she was crying for him even after he said he loved Ab at Mandap... Anyways it is her ww phase for legacy reveal😑 

Ar asked her how is she living with the heart break and he is not able to breathe, Ruhi said you have to live even if it is without saans it sthg of that sort..

So unnecessary. 

Its not the same situation. 

Ruhi was delusional, obsessive and stupid. 

Armaan equating himself to her now saying how are you dealing with heartbreak is actually trivializing his own pain. πŸ™ˆ

FGS wake up and see that she's a sly manipulative &_$#@_

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Not too sure if I can recollect all details in order for a full fledged WUπŸ˜€

And though Team Neutrals, not too confident of an unbiased WUπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Edited by Solitudelover - 7 days ago