Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Agar papa chale gaye toh beti bhi chali jayegi? smiley37 So papa is basically pinning down abhira so that abhiman don't part ways.  

But this can be achieved easily if he reveals the divorce truth isn't it ? What exactly is he trying to do here coz he doesn't let them talk and guilt trip Arman all the time ? 

Yahan toh papa ko beti was busy challenging kaveri ..ye kahan jayegi kahin aur ? 😑 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Charu be like aap mamasa ko bhej di jiye, jaise abhira kidnap karke rakhi hain us 6'5 ft waale insaan ko 

N sorry I don't get the logic behind the '2nd option " . 

Her father was her mother's 2nd option & she was happy as ever. 

Although she is unaware, her maternal family only has 2nd 3rd options..

Sirat , arohi, naira , kartik, suvarna etc etc 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I doubt yesterday ka episode kisi ne dekha hoga ..Match was on … it was raining before and after yeh rishta .. 

.. so woh serials sab ne dekha hoga 

Today was drama centric .. I am glad Abhira will bring Madhav home otherwise blame for breaking his family will fall on Abhira 

He has a valid reason for not going back .. he feels stifled in his mothers house who has messed his life and also messed his son’s life ..But he should come back and call out his own mother .. call out Sanjay Bansal n Kajal for their role in his stint in hospital 

Abhira and Armaan had less role today .. Abhira understanding her role In armaan’s life is fully entrenched.. right now she is living in his mother’s house.. where he was born and spent his infant years 

Today Kaveri was shamed and rightly so .. because for her only showing off matters .. she is the not the queen of any place .. that the pride of the country lies in her honour

So many things are not right in her house .. they have just witnessed public spectacle in Armaan’s non shadi 

..Surprisingly people who were not talking about madhav’s absence are talking about him in sawan ceremony..

Ruhi and Goenkas though I skipped their part were better that they did not call anyone .. I guess they were brought in the same set ..to shoot one scene so that they remain in public memory ..and the actors don’t take up another role 

..I am glad Madhav and Abhira are back in PH .. so that rose garden set is closed ..,and Madhav starts his shadow fight with Kaveri at her turf 

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dragfest episode. Why are maker torturing us with oldies fail love story? I am still not out of the jholmate shaadi torture track now this?
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ff episode for me.. After seeing bts, I ff most of Ab - Madhav scenes also... It is a drag.. 

Edited by Solitudelover - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/softnmushy_/status/1806395834675945593?t=7xNRqWjNYUkTPZMX2Xa-mw&s=19

We had this for one gen and then dkp said f*ck it, our leads don't make friends anymore

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

N sorry I don't get the logic behind the '2nd option " . 

Her father was her mother's 2nd option & she was happy as ever. 

Although she is unaware, her maternal family only has 2nd 3rd options..

Sirat , arohi, naira , kartik, suvarna etc etc 

ego hurt on dadis words of you are no 2 and ruhi is no 1. I remember ruhis Matasree words there. 
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didn’t understand why Ab had that particular fb of Ar ru hug?
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ab calling out Madhav that he is also uljhaoed in the past despite claims of making efforts with Vidhya I liked.. Many forum discussions yesterday was also on the same