Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

That flying kiss to Kaveri is hilarious! smiley37

What I don't understand is that Kaveri is SO proud of her law firm and yet doesn't let women from her family work! WHY?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The frame is so smiley27

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sa7861

it was probably why she was so upset with armaan when he left ruhi at the mandap. it wasn't about ruhi, it was about what she went through with madhav. i am so ready to see what happened with armaan's mom and how it will affect abhira-armaan's relationship going forward.

Acha what about ruhi messing up her own biological son's life? Tab bura nhi lga but ruhi ko mandap mein armaan ne chor diya toh bura lag gaya!!! Kya selective bura lagne wala mood hai mata ji ka!!! Is baar pe bhi gussa nhi kiya that both armaan and ruhi messed up with the lives of rohit and abhira. 
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Support. Imagine being a young girl, finding out that your husband says that he cannot ever love you. You are bound to feel lost and helpless, and latch on to any shred of support and care you find. This is what Kaveri did. We have seen first hand how manipulative she can be, and its not hard to mold the mind of a person who feels helpless anyways. Madhav apparently hardly cared for her, but Kaveri did. Same thing with Armaan. For whatever reasons, Madhav's ignorant behavior made Armaan and seemingly Vidya dependent on Kaveri for support and validation.   

hmm. true. but I also feel like one would be able to tell that her support and validation was all fake , conditional because she had an image to protect and one would always remember that and resent her for ruining lives of multiple people just to fulfil her whims and fancies. 

Its odd that she had such an iron hand and no one rebelled after ghut ghut ke living their lives

how does she have their respect and love?!

man the more I think, the more I HATE this Kaveri character. CHEE. kaisi aurat hai

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Acha what about ruhi messing up her own biological son's life? Tab bura nhi lga but ruhi ko mandap mein armaan ne chor diya toh bura lag gaya!!! Kya selective bura lagne wala mood hai mata ji ka!!! Is baar pe bhi gussa nhi kiya that both armaan and ruhi messed up with the lives of rohit and abhira. 

this is very true. but ig she knows Armaan is conditioned to behave this way because she has raised him and she trusts that he genuinely sacrificed for Rohit's khushi initially and she knows he would never cross a line with his SIL. but how she gave a clean chit to Ruhi i do not understand

And how she felt like Armaan actually harbored feelings for Ruhi to propose their shaadi without even talking to him first is beyond me. when she was perceptive enough to notice Ar-Ab budding relationship, how could she assume that Abhimaan ka deal shaadi reveal hua isiliye koi real feelings nahi hai. she literally waited till the day of shaadi to ask him why he looked unhappy with shaadi. I mean C'mon woman!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The bharosa bit of Vidya-Armaan's conversation was extremely significant for the latter. 

Coming to Abhira Madhav, Abhira now knows who Shivani was..will Madhav tell her anything more and how will that impact the current situation ?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

Thoda shanti lag rah hai... Yaha Updates dekha toh pata chala Ar vidya conversation give a little  insight about  Abhira's pain to Armaan...Maybe that's why 

I was expecting Vidya to blackmail Armaan into going back to Ruhi ..  when Armaan said I am glad papa is with Abhira I am less worried about her .. maybe he always wanted a beti and not bête 

Yeh MG must be squirming .. yeh Madhav uske sare scenes kha ja raha hai 

Kaveri  is really mean .. today Sanjay Bansal looked more human .. he said it’s stupid to have such celebration when people will question us .,

Kaveri in her Akkad to face toofan .. does not realise she is putting both Vidya and Armaan is an embarrassing situation 

Today both were morose and in gloom .. and Kaveri was busy showing off ..nothing has changed 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

There has been a lot of foreshadowing in the narrative about Armaan being doomed to repeat Madhav's past, but by breaking off his wedding with Ruhi, Armaan has already sidestepped the path. 

yes but to fully sidestep it, he needs to break free of Kaveri's clutches too

More importantly he needs to stay clear of Ruhi and Kaveri's clutches forever. if he goes back into the phase where they can manipulate him he hasnt actually sidestepped anything

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Where is it shown it is pure love from Kaajal Or anyone.. Remember Kaajal statement once that saans ki kya zarurat hai jab maa ho aise ho or sthg.... 

Kv holds absolute control in that family and is the position of authority and is seemingly is supposed to hold the family together ( inspite of all the cracks Underneath which is why Ar called it a facade) ...And all the relationships to her is based on that and of course whatever you feel for parents irrespective of their wrong doings

Edited by Solitudelover - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1806137120219914431

This track was building up from the first month itself, and I hope they execute it well. Its funny how Kaveri is so proud about running a law firm, yet doesnt let the women in her house work.