Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 6 days ago

Today armaan-vidya conversation was very necessary and really good scene. It made her a very real person, instead of a caricature of a dramatic bahu-MIL. It is not uncommon to find middle-aged women stuck in bad marriages and still trying to make things work because that is all they know, and have been doing their entire life. Women today are raised to be independent, but unfortunately, that was not always the case. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

It maybe related to the secret Kv is holding for which see was blackmailed.  

really do not understand how Kaveri has kept her place on a pedestal when it seems to me like everyone in her family should actually resent her enough to rebel a long time ago.

Madhav knows his mother is spiteful and stubborn 

Vidya should ideally resent her if she has hid truths about Madhav from her before making her bahu. clearly its an arranged marriage. so if Vidya did not know about Madhav's past etc, then Kaveri is as much to blame if not more.

Arranged marriage in mummy papa generation was taken care of by their parents. Many times ladka ladki only see each other on wedding day.

so if Vidya got stuck in a situation where she had to accept all this- then she should HATE Kaveri. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Today armaan-vidya conversation was very necessary and really good scene. It made her a very real person, instead of a caricature of a dramatic bahu-MIL. It is not uncommon to find middle-aged women stuck in bad marriages and still trying to make things work because that is all they know, and have been doing their entire life. Women today are raised to be independent, but unfortunately, that was not always the case. 

ya they finally gave something meaningful.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Madhav had tried to explain it once earlier.. Both Ar and Vi feel that they do not belong in PH and are indebted to Kv for her acceptance and their position in PH

Ar molded himself as the perfect pota And Vi perfect bahu.. 

Edited by Solitudelover - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

agreed

but if she really didnt know anything and she was stuck because time puraana tha and wasnt easy to just break shaadi, then why does she not resent Kaveri?!

she got stuck in a loveless marriage with a step son and then another real son who also came not out of love but pressure for offspring and the need to have a biological child 

Why does she worship Kaveri?!

Kaveri got her stuck in this mess na.

Madhav is spineless enough to actually go throigh with shaadi to V and then tell her such crap and walk out on shaadi ki raat but atleast he didnt make false promises to her or lie. Kaveri is clearly more to blame than Madhav for ruining Vidyas life.

Support. Imagine being a young girl, finding out that your husband says that he cannot ever love you. You are bound to feel lost and helpless, and latch on to any shred of support and care you find. This is what Kaveri did. We have seen first hand how manipulative she can be, and its not hard to mold the mind of a person who feels helpless anyways. Madhav apparently hardly cared for her, but Kaveri did. Same thing with Armaan. For whatever reasons, Madhav's ignorant behavior made Armaan and seemingly Vidya dependent on Kaveri for support and validation.   

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Random neighbor buddhi starts saying random names of Shivani ka beta- Akshay, Aryan, etc etc. LOL. I dunno why but I really liked the buddhi even though she came for 5 seconds only. 

Madhav humesha ghar mein hi rehta hai but suddenly his phone rings when Abhira asks him a question and he leaves claiming "work"

Meanwhile majnusa has come to erect a jhula for Abhira because sab ladies ghar mein jhula jhulenge 

Abhira spots some taam jhaam happening outside her door but gets distracted and doesnt see Armaan doing jhula decor. And armaan also gets wary and hides.Abhira incidentally spots a drawing painted by Shivani of a mother and child in the drawer of cupboard but Armaan ka naam is missing from the painting. and Armaan is doing her jaasoosi wondering what she is looking at. Its funny to see  Abhira doing her  snooping around and Armaan doing Abhira ki jaasoosi. chain reaction hai.

Vidya ka DDP is happening and Armaan walks in to witness her tears. He takes care of her. itna accha baccha hai. seriously. Madhav screwed up. and Armaan tells V that I know you are missing papa but selfish hoke sochu toh I am happy papa is there for Abhira when I cant  be  because Abhira has had a rough time  ever since she left home and its good that he is taking care of her and probably Madhav always wanted to be a girl dad but he got sons handed to him because he takes really good care of her. V says Madhav has left because of me and says I used to compare myself to your bio mom so now he has left for good. Vidya says this is not the first time he has left me waiting and he did it even on shaadi ki raat. and starts crying about how he told her he could never love her as much as he loved Ar's bio mom. Armaan blames himself but small mercies- V tells him- even if I dont have Madhav and my chota beta, I have you. I thought when Armaan asked about zakhm etc and V spoke of bharosa tutna in a relationship repeatedly, he might think of thats what Abhira also probably feels. It was a good heart to heart convo of V and Armaan. I wish they'd give such a heart to heart convo for Abhimaan someday

Madhav was honest with Vidya from get go but those wounds of him never being able to "love" her enough etc is a lot for any woman  to take. 

Meanwhile madhav gets home and spots jhula and when he suggests armaan did it she immediately gets pissed off. and dismantles it all. C'mon Madhav- you know better than to say his name to Abhira now. atleast without knowing it she might have thought random insaan ne lagaya and jhula jhuloed on it for 2 mins atleast. Madhav is so dense sometimes. thankfully Armaan doesnt see her demolish jhula. thoda kam heartache there. 

Next day dancing has started at the sawan function and Armaan ka dream starts. he hallucinates babysa in all the finery dancing with him. they look TOO CUTE! but he is snapped out of his dream very soon. 

Jhula jhulna is happening and V and Armaan are sad. 

Armaan has another dream of him and Abhira on jhula. another SWEET scene. its so aesthetically shot. they look so adorable and its surprisingly intimate and old school. the way he caresses her face and she is shy and smiling- uff TOO SWEET. Kaveri snaps him out of his romantic dreams and everyone looks embarrassed to see him doing solo fantasizing

Abhira is throwing old furniture stuff and Madhav sees that and freaks out. he starts yelling at her for trying to remove old furniture. but its a ploy and she calls it kabaad on purpose and is making him reveal the truth. he reveals that Shivani is Armaan ki asli mom. The man is clearly very attached to Shivani and her things even now. so V is not wrong in accusing him of still having one foot in the past.

Precap is Kaveri-Abhira tashan baazi about her career. Kaveri saying she will fail and struggle and Abhira saying I will prove you wrong. I love Abhira in it.

It was a vague episode.., though a lot happened.. 

Madhav wants Armaan to work extra hard to mend his relationship with Abhira .. Vidya wants Madhav to come back 

so Armaan wants Madhav to mend his relationship with Vidya 

Abhira knows it’s not worth it .. she will not be able to trust ( Bharosa) Armaan .. Vidya tells Armaan her Bharosa kept on getting shaken by Madhav who left her the first night ..some random night I guess Rohit was conceived 

so how was Armaan with Abhira for a year so many times the Bharosa was broken 

morey Saiya was played today it’s good they are using their old tracks .. quite good..it’s still relevant 

The neighbours are now conveniently asking about Abhira .. they had forgotten to question when Armaan was getting married to Ruhi .,,and not wondered at her being wedding planner 

So Abhira knows that the house belongs to Armaan’s real mother and the furniture too ., shouldn’t Armaan know this 

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I would look to see X today.. To see reactions of those accounts who were hating Ar and wanted AA for Madhav😀 if there is any change

Thoda shanti lag rah hai... Yaha Updates dekha toh pata chala Ar vidya conversation give a little  insight about  Abhira's pain to Armaan...Maybe that's why 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

jin ko hate karna hai, voh humesha karenge

X ke reactions are always extreme. 

Why to blame them idhar bhi toh log previous generation ki wajah se lusty ruhi ko defend krte hai aur abhira jisko sabne milke ullu banaya usko gaali dete hainsmiley39
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Madhav had tried to explain it once earlier.. Both Ar and Vi feel that they do not belong in PH and are indebted to Kv for her acceptance and their position in PH

why does Vidya feel indebted though?

she was chosen by Kaveri potentially based on lies and hiding facts about Madhav na. so she should resent her.

Armaan being made to feel indebted makes sense because he was just a child and Kaveri fed it into him that he was "illegitimate" and ganda khoon etc etc and Vidya was too absorbed in her grief to realize that Armaan was being fed all this crap. she took care of him physically but couldnt really be there for him emotionally and thats fair too ig because its not easy to accept a stepson.

And madhav was pathetic enough to let it all happen then. And now its too late for second chances in a sense. he keeps regretting and having what ifs but both V and Armaan are unable to give him a chance. Sounds like Rohits equation with Madhav is also not great

but in all this Vidya's Kaveri worship doesnt make sense and the younger siblings- Manoj and Kajal also should have seen this all happen to Madhav-Vidya-Armaan and started resenting her. why does everyone love her and respect her?!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

There has been a lot of foreshadowing in the narrative about Armaan being doomed to repeat Madhav's past, but by breaking off his wedding with Ruhi, Armaan has already sidestepped the path.