Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Question would be whether Vidya knew what she signed up for or whether she found only at wedding night... If she said, she came with lots of dreams to the house.. It might be possible that she might not have as well... They should have separated, but even in current times there are people who stay in loveless marriage for children's sake Or because divorce is a, taboo

If she didnt know about anything and found on wedding night that he will never love her because he has another woman in life and he even has a child from another woman- then thats just WRONG on all levels. but if thats what happened then instead of staying put, she should have annulled the marriage and walked out with her self respect intact and filed a criminal case against all of them for hiding truths from her. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

For once I felt bad for Vidya when she said Madhav didn’t cane home in her wedding day. Still not sure she was aware he was already in relationship when she got married.

to me, it seems like she knew but she assumed that his first wife was dead so it would not come up. 

but we are yet to actually find out what actually happened.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Aapke favourite phuphasa ko nahi dikhaya Aaj jhoole pesmiley18  waise apparently @sera-high123 called dibs on him before you did.. so he is only hers smiley37

Bahut naainsafi hain yeh, kya cutely smile bhi kar rahey they dance kartey time smiley42 Excuse me, phupahasa is my samundar se gehera pyaar, dips ka raita banakey kha lo smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ya I felt bad too

but i think she always knew that he wasnt doing shaadi happily and out of pressure.

Madhav has been brutally honest from get go saying he cant love her. she has chosen to still stay put- I'm not sure why.

Its hurtful that your husband doesnt love you but another woman but she knew what she signed up for- so in that sense, I kinda see Madhavs pov as well.

I do feel bad for her but one thing Madhav cant be accused of is leading anyone on. He had a child with Shivani - clearly that was a loving relationship that Kaveri destroyed and he never made false promises he couldnt keep

Depends on what she knew. Did he know that he loved someone else+ was with a child before the wedding? Plus, its way easier for women to leave a marriage and start a new life today than it was two decades ago. 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

I would look to see X today.. To see reactions of those accounts who were hating Ar and wanted AA for Madhav😀 if there is any change

Pinecone thumbnail

if Vidya was caught fully offguard about Madhav not being interested in marrying her and having a son with Shivani, then why the F does she worship Kaveri so much. That woman single handedly ruined her life by making her bahu to the house by hiding things from her about her son's life

If Vidya has stayed put because she was too weak to stand up for her rights and she is from a generation and family where she could never think of breaking shaadi, then should she not harbour resentment for Kaveri always for getting her stuck in a loveless marriage?!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I would look to see X today.. To see reactions of those accounts who were hating Ar and wanted AA for Madhav😀 if there is any change

jin ko hate karna hai, voh humesha karenge

X ke reactions are always extreme. 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

to me, it seems like she knew but she assumed that his first wife was dead so it would not come up. 

but we are yet to actually find out what actually happened.

It maybe related to the secret Kv is holding for which see was blackmailed.  

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

but on the flip side Vidya can also potentially understand Abhiras state - Abhira wasnt the first choice for Armaan and he thought he loved Ruhi and she was just a zabardasti thop hui wife on Armaan.

So why does Vidya only empathize with Ruhi the dulhan being left at mandap. she betrayed her son Rohit- did she forget that?!

Abhira's pain is also similar to hers- knowing your husband had a serious feelings for another before you came in his life. ofc there is a huge difference that Armaan says now that Ruhi wasnt his love, just an infatuation whereas Madhav had a child and a really intimate relationship with his past. but Abhira isnt privy to the exact dynamic of Ar-Ruhi. All she knows now is that Ruhi was Armaans first love and he hid his past from her

Atleast Madhav never hid anything from her even if he was insensitive.

i was just saying that initial reaction was a trigger point for her when armaan left ruhi at the mandap. all those things she said to armaan. but now she is getting to know what armaan really is feeling. i think she is getting to that point to be with abhira and not against her because of what armaan said to her about how abhira has struggled. the conversations they are having are helping both of them understand all that has happened and evolve. vidya and armaan feel for each other now even more because of how intertwined and similar the situations have been. it is why i truly think, madhav-abhira and vidya-armaan will work together in ways to mend armaan-abhira and madhav-vidya relationship.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Depends on what she knew. Did he know that he loved someone else+ was with a child before the wedding? Plus, its way easier for women to leave a marriage and start a new life today than it was two decades ago. 

agreed

but if she really didnt know anything and she was stuck because time puraana tha and wasnt easy to just break shaadi, then why does she not resent Kaveri?!

she got stuck in a loveless marriage with a step son and then another real son who also came not out of love but pressure for offspring and the need to have a biological child 

Why does she worship Kaveri?!

Kaveri got her stuck in this mess na.

Madhav is spineless enough to actually go throigh with shaadi to V and then tell her such crap and walk out on shaadi ki raat but atleast he didnt make false promises to her or lie. Kaveri is clearly more to blame than Madhav for ruining Vidyas life.