Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Vidya is very grey in my eyes.. her character has no gravity .. her only big source of strength is Armaan .. 

another example of poor upbringing and the toxicity of that house - V was made to suffer and tolerate bad behavior of Kaveri, Madhav etc and so she took it all out on Armaan and made him her punching bag whom she can emotionally manipulate by playing the "stepson nahi son hi hai" card for the longest time so he feels like she is the best human being ever and his whole world revolves around her.

When Rohit died and Abhira showed her mirror, she course corrected and now she legit has only Armaan in her life.

basically these people have projected their frustrations and angst onto others unfairly both knowingly and unknowingly.

Madhav onto Vidya. Vidya onto Armaan and Armaan onto Abhira.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Still not clear so Ab back in PH? The precap looks ph.

same i did not get the background in precap is it ph or some other place near where ab-madhav are living...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vidya armaan scene was good. 

But I'm yet to melt for vidya considering she decided to pour her heart & becharipan in front of her son after getting to know that madhav is staying at his first wife's house 🤔🤐

Vidya will get good redemption arc if she gives armaan, his real mother's photo

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

There are many traces of gen 3 in gen 4 .. if Abhira understands and explains it to Armaan .. she will be able to understand and accept her mothers story too .
nutmeg7 thumbnail

They played my fun song - tuku tuku tuku tuku taake 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

He has sidestepped but kaveri might still create mu , separate them, & get him married to ruhi ..Arman might think abhira is dead or something n all of them will be in the same situation ..

But if madhavs past is revealed , I dun think there will be a repeat of past ..what's the fun in that ? 

Anyhow , beti ke papa still had a son with vidya toh he was playing with vidyas life that's for sure...Matlab if he can't love vidya , no point in latkaoing her ..not only that , he ignored his love child for some strange reason...

Respect to vidya , she brought up Arman well ..just as a reference , in the prev gen , manjari ma also brought up her husband's love child as her own . But he wasn't the ml...this season, they r digging deep into it & it's good ..I like it . 

vidya held her shadi ka lehenga reminded after so many efforts he has gone back to that house only. how madhav left her after shadi.Next day he came and told she can wait for lifetime but he can't love her the way he loves ar mom. what ar did good thing was didn't marry ruhi left her in mandap.if he married it could be vidya madhav 2. Humesha tumhari maa ke sath tulana karti thi.She compared with the one whom madhav loved. It's natural what's there in her and not me is the question for any woman. Your father is not completely mine in this janm because he is hanging idhar udhar till now. Ar thinks when he came there it started. When she is clearly saying it's from day 1 of their shadi this man is in self guilt mode. Sab meri wajah se hua hi. Now for vidya rohit is gone, madhav left home and her only hopes are on arman. He asked him to excuse papa as the jakhm is gehra. Vidyas words of losing trust always even after trusting. This suits why abhira is keeping ar aside not letting him near. 

Vm rista is more complicated because of two women two shadis. Why did dadi marry vidya to madhav when she knows madhav loves someone and might be he is married also.How can vidya get a wife place when he is already given to ar mom. Vidya waited for him wo leaving that rista in hopes. How did rohit come then🤣

This is all for ar to keep gratitude on vidya maa and kick madhav 🤣. It's great to raise hubbys love child as hers. Here it's second wife raising first wife kid. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

same i did not get the background in precap is it ph or some other place near where ab-madhav are living...

It is in ph as kids were also there .., manthan Setia ke live Mei. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Krinya

He has sidestepped but kaveri might still create mu , separate them, & get him married to ruhi ..Arman might think abhira is dead or something n all of them will be in the same situation ..

But if madhavs past is revealed , I dun think there will be a repeat of past ..what's the fun in that ? 

Anyhow , beti ke papa still had a son with vidya toh he was playing with vidyas life that's for sure...Matlab if he can't love vidya , no point in latkaoing her ..not only that , he ignored his love child for some strange reason...

Respect to vidya , she brought up Arman well ..just as a reference , in the prev gen , manjari ma also brought up her husband's love child as her own . But he wasn't the ml...this season, they r digging deep into it & it's good ..I like it . 

its a mainstream ITV show, obviously they will include a zillion dramatic points smiley36

I have been saying for a week, I really do not understand madhav. To me, he is just a dude running away from responsibilities all his life, and that's it. 

I havent seen the last gen, but in gen 1+yeh rishtey hain pyaar k, varsha did the same with Kuku who was the PL. Kuhu was very much loved by the maheshvari fam+varsha. But based on current ITV, we are never getting another maheshwaris. 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

After being so seated for Abhimaan love story, the foreshadowings have started to get to me also...🙁 

It would need a good arc from BOTH the characters to make this work as a long term, stable relationship. Way it is today, they are not right for each other.. 

But being itv, it might be all all about mus and separations.. Can  call it quits and leave the show when things really go downhill

Edited by Solitudelover - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Not just this, in yesterday's episode she told armaan that abhira is not the right choice for him knowing how much they love each other whereas few months back It was she who fought with kaveri to unite them for her bete ki khushi. I simply cannot get her character specially her hatred towards abhira and unconditional love for ruhi is beyond my logic. 

I don't find it unnatural..a deal shadi itself means that both were not willing ..jab dono ki marzi nai khushi nahi toh there's no future of that kind of a shadi ..vidya at that time was not aware of growing feelings in both the hearts..

For a mother , the only yardstick is her son's happiness ..the moment she discovered that armans happiness is with ruhi, she switched to ruhi. Vidya is already burdened with the unwanted marriage frm madhavs side hence , in her experience it's a lifetime of a punishment ...both may have adjusted (vidya & madhav) but they're not happy . 

As for her opinion that abhira is not good for Arman, yeh toh dheere dheere Mera bhi opinion ban raha hai lol infact both r not good for eo. Arman will always be a family man keeping them as his first priority  & abhira will always never be comfortable in ph following their rules ...