Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago
For once I felt bad for Vidya when she said Madhav didn’t cane home in her wedding day. Still not sure she was aware he was already in relationship when she got married.
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel Madhav and Vidya will help Abhira and Armaan to sort out things and in turn Abhimaan will sort their parents issue ! All 4 will then be a team to teach KV a lesson ! I feel they will go this way and may later on they will discover Akshara truth as well 

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Oh god they are making me feel bad for Vidya now. Having your husband run off right after the wedding is SO F*CKED UP. 

it was probably why she was so upset with armaan when he left ruhi at the mandap. it wasn't about ruhi, it was about what she went through with madhav. i am so ready to see what happened with armaan's mom and how it will affect abhira-armaan's relationship going forward.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

daily remainder that Manisha and Manoj are literally the cutest smiley27

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh god they are making me feel bad for Vidya now. Having your husband run off right after the wedding is SO F*CKED UP. 

ya I felt bad too

but i think she always knew that he wasnt doing shaadi happily and out of pressure.

Madhav has been brutally honest from get go saying he cant love her. she has chosen to still stay put- I'm not sure why.

Its hurtful that your husband doesnt love you but another woman but she knew what she signed up for- so in that sense, I kinda see Madhavs pov as well.

I do feel bad for her but one thing Madhav cant be accused of is leading anyone on. He had a child with Shivani - clearly that was a loving relationship that Kaveri destroyed and he never made false promises he couldnt keep

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

daily remainder that Manisha and Manoj are literally the cutest smiley27

Aapke favourite phuphasa ko nahi dikhaya Aaj jhoole pesmiley18  waise apparently @sera-high123 called dibs on him before you did.. so he is only hers smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 6 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Door rakh ke rishte mein bharosa la rahe the Madhav sa! smiley39aur hum aise hi unhe galat samajhte rahe smiley19 maybe he is using same formula for himself and Vidya.. trying to build trust over the years! smiley29

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Question would be whether Vidya knew what she signed up for or whether she found only at wedding night... If she said, she came with lots of dreams to the house.. It might be possible that she might not have as well... They should have separated, but even in current times there are people who stay in loveless marriage for children's sake Or because divorce is a, taboo
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

it was probably why she was so upset with armaan when he left ruhi at the mandap. it wasn't about ruhi, it was about what she went through with madhav. i am so ready to see what happened with armaan's mom and how it will affect abhira-armaan's relationship going forward.

but on the flip side Vidya can also potentially understand Abhiras state - Abhira wasnt the first choice for Armaan and he thought he loved Ruhi and she was just a zabardasti thop hui wife on Armaan.

So why does Vidya only empathize with Ruhi the dulhan being left at mandap. she betrayed her son Rohit- did she forget that?!

Abhira's pain is also similar to hers- knowing your husband had a serious feelings for another before you came in his life. ofc there is a huge difference that Armaan says now that Ruhi wasnt his love, just an infatuation whereas Madhav had a child and a really intimate relationship with his past. but Abhira isnt privy to the exact dynamic of Ar-Ruhi. All she knows now is that Ruhi was Armaans first love and he hid his past from her

Atleast Madhav never hid anything from her even if he was insensitive.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Question would be whether Vidya knew what she signed up for or whether she found only at wedding night... If she said, she came with lots of dreams to the house.. It might be possible that she might not have as well... They should have separated, but even in current times there are people who stay in loveless marriage for children's sake Or because divorce is a, taboo

What I don't get is irrespective of whether she came with or without knowledge of Madhav's past, how is she chill with KP?? If anything, KP intentionally got her married to her son knowing she may never find love smiley5 par yahaan tho she places respect on KP over everyone else..