Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

this is very true. but ig she knows Armaan is conditioned to behave this way because she has raised him and she trusts that he genuinely sacrificed for Rohit's khushi initially and she knows he would never cross a line with his SIL. but how she gave a clean chit to Ruhi i do not understand

And how she felt like Armaan actually harbored feelings for Ruhi to propose their shaadi without even talking to him first is beyond me. when she was perceptive enough to notice Ar-Ab budding relationship, how could she assume that Abhimaan ka deal shaadi reveal hua isiliye koi real feelings nahi hai. she literally waited till the day of shaadi to ask him why he looked unhappy with shaadi. I mean C'mon woman!

Not just this, in yesterday's episode she told armaan that abhira is not the right choice for him knowing how much they love each other whereas few months back It was she who fought with kaveri to unite them for her bete ki khushi. I simply cannot get her character specially her hatred towards abhira and unconditional love for ruhi is beyond my logic. 
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Not a great episode today as per me except for Vi - Ar conversation..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Where is it shown it is pure love from Kaajal Or anyone.. Remember Kaajal statement once that saans ki kya zarurat hai jab maa ho aise ho or sthg.... Kv holds absolute control in that family and is the position of authority and is seemingly is supposed to hold the family together ( inspite of all the cracks Underneath which is why Ar called it a facade) ...

ya but sab log itne chup chaap maan lete hai everything she says and she commands genuine respect. its shocking that she has such control and no cracks appeared earlier until Abhira tried to change status quo

How can people have genuine respect for her when she shits on them and their dreams and aspirations instead of resenting her?!

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Still not clear so Ab back in PH? The precap looks ph.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Not a great episode today as per me except for Vi - Ar conversation..

Vidya is very grey in my eyes.. her character has no gravity .. her only big source of strength is Armaan .. 

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

There has been a lot of foreshadowing in the narrative about Armaan being doomed to repeat Madhav's past, but by breaking off his wedding with Ruhi, Armaan has already sidestepped the path. 

He has sidestepped but kaveri might still create mu , separate them, & get him married to ruhi ..Arman might think abhira is dead or something n all of them will be in the same situation ..

But if madhavs past is revealed , I dun think there will be a repeat of past ..what's the fun in that ? 

Anyhow , beti ke papa still had a son with vidya toh he was playing with vidyas life that's for sure...Matlab if he can't love vidya , no point in latkaoing her ..not only that , he ignored his love child for some strange reason...

Respect to vidya , she brought up Arman well ..just as a reference , in the prev gen , manjari ma also brought up her husband's love child as her own . But he wasn't the ml...this season, they r digging deep into it & it's good ..I like it . 

Sa7861 thumbnail

kaveri is trying to make things go back to normal. she thinks that everyone will move on if we continue doing the things they used to as a family. for her nothing else matters, other than her control on the family and reputation. kaveri is delulu to think that anything will go back to normal. abhira changed that house for the better. family members are more encouraged now than before to speak up on issues and taking a stand as well. i know we spoke of the family members being flippers, but we have to understand that for YEARS they were all conditioned in a way that only benefitted the family and never care for themselves. it is why they are flippers. they try to move forward, but then they think well what about the family and go back. but now most them have finally put their foot down and speaking up for armaan-abhira. these past few episodes you can see kaveri losing grasp on her family, especially on armaan, and will continue to the point where she will lose completely. the precap shows a sense of panic after abhira gives her that wonderful flying kiss especially now that abhira might be back in PH. i am excited to see these next few weeks. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Not just this, in yesterday's episode she told armaan that abhira is not the right choice for him knowing how much they love each other whereas few months back It was she who fought with kaveri to unite them for her bete ki khushi. I simply cannot get her character specially her hatred towards abhira and unconditional love for ruhi is beyond my logic. 

I can get her feelings for M and why she blows hot and cold at him

she has craved love and haq of a wife from him but everytime she thinks she has it, he breaks her trust by doing something that reminds her of his past 

But I do not get why she turned so anti Abhira just because of deal reveal. i mean Abhira did not use the deal to loot money from family or trap Armaan in a loveless marriage forever, neither did she seduce him and  get herself pregnant to enjoy lifetime of luxury etc, she did not use the deal shaadi to harm anyone- so why is Vidya so pissed. it was made on an impulse in really dire circumstances.

If divorce after deal shaadi happened, more questions are raised on womans character than a guy. its harder for her to find another man after getting divorced. so this deal shaadi is likley to have more adverse effects on Ab than Ar or Poddars. so why does Vidya only hate Abhira.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

kaveri is trying to make things go back to normal. she thinks that everyone will move on if we continue doing the things they used to as a family. for her nothing else matters, other than her control on the family and reputation. kaveri is delulu to think that anything will go back to normal. abhira changed that house for the better. family members are more encouraged now than before to speak up on issues and taking a stand as well. i know we spoke of the family members being flippers, but we have to understand that for YEARS they were all conditioned in a way that only benefitted the family and never care for themselves. it is why they are flippers. they try to move forward, but then they think well what about the family and go back. but now most them have finally put their foot down and speaking up for armaan-abhira. these past few episodes you can see kaveri losing grasp on her family, especially on armaan, and will continue to the point where she will lose completely. the precap shows a sense of panic after abhira gives her that wonderful flying kiss especially now that abhira might be back in PH. i am excited to see these next few weeks. 

she deserves a fall from grace and taking down of her ghamand

I am so excited to watch that

She should be sunaoed by all the family members of how much they actually resent her. 

Precap ..

Well , of abhira challenged kaveri with something like "main is parivar ko blah blah " , for sure she was winning but this?smiley37

Kitni badi lawyer banegi abhira ? Frm 4 generations we are still waiting for the fl to pursue a career ..let her crawl bk to arman , phir dekhna lawyer career ka haal