Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago
I agree with what you are saying .. Abhira is rational but now even she has a secret with which Armaan can accuse her .. it’s better she come out and tells Armaan about it
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Koi foreshadowing nahi hain, it's a fact. 

Bina kuch kiye hi doshi maan rahe hain toh uss time pe toh for sure hain. Difference sirf itna hain ke this time she didn't listen to them blaming her that time she will hear. 

blame toh usko har din milegi chahe udhar rahe ya na rahe. Aaj kajal boldi abhira ki wajah se bhayisaab hume bhool gaye 🤣

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree with what you are saying .. Abhira is rational but now even she has a secret with which Armaan can accuse her .. it’s better she come out and tells Armaan about it

dekho, presently she and armaan ka koi relation nahi hai.....y should she tell? armaan ke papa batayen....she does not know the full stroy...half baked baten kafi khatarnaak hoti hai...😂

so gara na bhi batayee to chalta hai....

ruhi armaan wala secret was main....yeh unn dono ki life and saath ka tha....

armaan ki bio mamma wala secret, when armaan is not even interested to look at the pic of his bio mom....to he cannot blame abhira....

I hope abhira, inh her own way, helps armaan to open up his feelings and helps to soften them......

IMO, she is not liable to do it...at this stage of their relationship....But she can do it as his well wisher....

Originally posted by: India_TV

abhira is shown quite sane........she really wants madhav vidya ka rishta accha ho...she has analysed the facts....quite clearly pointed out madhav ki galti.....

kal i was reading posts bashing madhav to carry shivani ki pic in the wallet....luckily makes ne aisa nahi dikhaya.....and clearly madhav wants armaan and abhira ka rishta....sab use todne mein lage hain..he is the one who is trying to do things in his own way.....just because he is more supportive to abhira and not armaan, usko bash kyun karna?? armaan ke saath bahut log hain...again madhav is with abhira, to problem kya hai???

back story pata chalegi, then v can comment much on vidya madhav...but ab tak I find vidya quite irrational in her thinking....did not care for madhav when he was missing...apne aap sindoor MS nikal diya...then MS thaane mein nikaal diya...as if she has no value for it...and now wants madhav to put sindoor for her...Bhai y sab aap ki tarah karega koi...she should realsie that she has been wrong.....

again, armaan, his dialogs...aap zidd nahi chod sakte but u have to nibhayofy ur vaada....tumhe kya kiya??? jisne tumhaari jaan bachayee uska bvaada bhi nahi nibhaya.....😂

also, he did not telll what abhira has done for madhav vidya ka rishta and how dadi has emotionally blackmailed her...chup kyun hai??? I feel sab kuch ek saath dhaamaka hoga...😂

he has still not understood how much he has hurt abhira....IMO, armaan has no indea about it yet....Lets c what makers r trying to do...

I could not inderstand abhira ke FBs with ruhi armaan...kya purpose tha? 

yeh ruhi....sab ki life tabah kar ke tyohaar mana rahi hai...with no guilt at all...makers...waiting....let her kukarm bhi out in open....

Didn’t watch the episode yet but they always showed  Madhav wants Abhira to stay in that house because he long back realised his son loves Abhira and his happiness is with her, he also cares for Abhira so why bash him, and Vidya is a flipper and irritating person, she removed MS before too but then ek din uss ki maasa ne bhola tho she is back with the make up ,few days back again with so much attitude she removed MS and gave it to M in PS , and she is acting as if she loves her husband  and can’t live without him but when M was begging her to forget everything and give a chance to him and their marriage she was not ready. She never blames her fav maasa for ruining her life. And this husband killer babhi ruined everyone’s life and playing blind fold with those loser Goenka’s . 

He wants Armaan and Abhira to be together and he knows his son will be heartbroken if Abhira leaves the city, how is he not loving his son here , if anything has to said he seems selfish for keeping Abhira with him for his son,but I still feel he also genuinely cares for Abhira.
https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1806516950845272284

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abhiras dialogue kya pata kal ko aap donom ke beech kuch pho jaye toh sab mujhe hi doshi 🤣🤣 hogaya foreshadowing. 

Matlab madhav ka marna pakka hai 😂 😂 madhav will die and abhira will be kicked out😂 bas itni hee creativity hai ITV writers ki. Pehle toh fls ka mahanta syndrome. Apni mahanta kay chakkar main 4-5 deaths toh ho hee jaati hai unkay haath say and then they are thrown out like garbage. I think ekta ki serials better hai ismay. Fl ko bahar throw karo toh achaanak say unko koi rich godfather/Godmother mil jaata hai. Bas itna hee difference hai. Rest of the story remains the same 😂 ITV should delete the word pyaar from their dictionary. Mera toh pyaar say vishwaas hee uthta Jaa Raha hai ITV dekh dekh kar smiley36 

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hope dadisa get's more bezzati today 

She and her dumb ego, thought no bharwali log will

dare ask questions, and asked about about Armaan moving out then when they saw him they ask about Abhira smiley37

Am waiting for Armaan to disclose DV truth infront of the whole family , V&M should band bhajo this egoistic KV. Only because of her ego and did she ruined her children’s lives, Manoj is lucky to have Manisha in his life , KV and M tho phas gaye. Her secret about that kidnapper must be related to Armaan’s mom too ,if that comes out Armaan might disown this old lady.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

see Madhav has been really weak. He has been insensitive and cruel to Vidya for a long time and she therefore blows hot and cold with him. she has good reason to be hurt etc. whats silly is this nautanki now. he has hurt you for 30 years now, so no point doing drama now. she should put self respect over all this. one day she takes off suhaag nishaani, next day she wants her suhaag. kya chal raha hai iska.

Madhav is good to Abhira now but honestly he is not reliable. It took him this long to step up and be there for Abhira. He himself allowed her to bhatko on roads, go hungry etc for a while without checking on her. 

But I am really happy to see him genuinely put Ab first now. I love their scenes. Someone should prioritize Abhira and I am glad Madhav is there for her now and its nice that even though he wants Abhimaan together, he is not just acting as Armaans dad and asking her to forgive Armaan but instead he is being her dad and giving her pause, warnings and asking her to careful before trusting him. his methods of helping Abhimaan arent amazing exactly because keeping them apart doesnt help. but ig he wanted them to have time and space to think before they speak to each other so that when they do its meaningful convo and not just emotional outbursts of love or anger.he seems to have some plan even if its not the most ideal. I think he doesnt want to divulge DP issue and use that to force them to be together just for "legality" sake etc He wants them to sort issue and then he can tell them divorce nahi hua and they can cancel the petition altogether out of  consensual choice . some things he did like jail mein daalna etc are childish and I wish he'd have a heartfelt convo with Armaan about not repeating his fathers mistakes  but ig Armaan often tunes him out due to their strained relationship, plus he wants armaan to realize how to manao Abhira on his own without M giving him ideas and probably he wants them to feel tadap without the other and channelize that angst into them having a proper convo later. he has kept Abhira with him so she wont leave the city and now is gonna manipulate her in a sense to go to PH with him because he knows she is also very emotional about him and Vidya and their shaadi too. He wants to use all that to keep Abhimaan around each other but he will also keep being devils advocate asking Abhira if she is sure Armaan is reliable until there is no doubt in her mind.

Kaveri and co blaming Ab is just looking crazy and it sucks that Armaan didnt expose deal when he had outburst. he should have said Ab ke aane seh bahut pahle VM shaadi has been on the rocks. i am hoping he will expose Kaveri-Ab deal at some point. otherwise it makes no sense to reveal it to him . he did say it in drunk confrontation but not in front of all

I think the idea of showing Abhimaan getting involved in this and doing dialogue baazi is to make them introspect about it later when they think about their own situation. 

I do think Armaan is finally realizing how much Ab has suffered but yes, more FBs and dialogues would be nice. yesterday he acknowledged that she was in really dire circumstances when she was kicked out. in his drunk confrontation with Kv also he acknowledged that they had gone too far in their hate for Abhira by not letting her even earn a livelihood peacefully and how she has gone hungry. 

i hope that once Abhimaan end up in PH, more conversations may happen where he realizes what all he has inflicted on Abhira with his "dosti dosti" game with Ruhi and then Ab realizing that its not even dosti , it was more. he also made her witness him almost marry Ruhi and say really glowing things about Ruhi as a fiance/bahu vs her. So all those things have made a deep impact on Abhiras pscyhe. 

Hopefully they wont brush it all away as just him not realizing love vs infatuation ka difference. his realization of feelings for Ab can be delayed - thats reasonable. but the haq he gave Ruhi to interfere was more of the problem. infact even if he never loved Ab back or ever had feelings, what he did with Ruhi- his SIL by leading her on is unacceptable. She is pathetic and more to blame- but he also was party to enabling Ruhi's crap.

Abhira also probably will get advice on not to hold Armaans past against him forever and to give him a chance to show her that he has clarity now.

I think Abhiras FB images were random but her thought process is probably a realization of how VM have issues due to Ms past and Ar and her also have issues due to his past

Edited by Pinecone - 5 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Kaash aisa kuch na dikhaye.. 😀

After last phone call with Ar in the 1% chance that Ruhi comes off her delusional world only for Ab to tell her you are Ar's priority, I am only 2nd option.. You are perfect wife for him and perfect bahu for PH.. And le, Ruhi is back in her delusional world again... 

Then folks can be like, Ruhi ki kya galti.. Earlier Ar and now Ab led her on... She is bus sachhi, achhi bachhi😀😀

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

i think she will tell him at some point soon enough. spoilers are suggesting Shivani may even be alive! so uss sab ke liye Ab has to tell him whatever little she knows. she also hasnt seen shivani photo or know any thing more about her other than Rose Garden uska ghar tha 

but there is no comparison between this sach and what Armaan hid from her regarding Ruhi

If everyone thinks his bio mom is dead and he hasnt even cared to ask her name or see her photo there is not much "secrecy"  regarding Rose Garden being his bio mom's house perse. if he was searching for info on his birth mom and she hid it- makes sense to blame her for hiding. but he doesnt want to know his bio mom. for him only V is mom and he will think that even trying to know his bio moms name or face is blasphemous and betrayal to V etc.