Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think Abhiras FB images were random but her thought process is probably a realization of how VM have issues due to Ms past and Ar and her also have issues due to his past

how? Abhira is Armaan’s first wife. Vidya is not even Madhav’s wife lol if we are to believe the spoiler of Armaan bringing Shivani to PH. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

see Madhav has been really weak. He has been insensitive and cruel to Vidya for a long time and she therefore blows hot and cold with him. she has good reason to be hurt etc. whats silly is this nautanki now. he has hurt you for 30 years now, so no point doing drama now. she should put self respect over all this. one day she takes off suhaag nishaani, next day she wants her suhaag. kya chal raha hai iska.

Madhav is good to Abhira now but honestly he is not reliable. It took him this long to step up and be there for Abhira. He himself allowed her to bhatko on roads, go hungry etc for a while without checking on her. 

But I am really happy to see him genuinely put Ab first now. I love their scenes. Someone should prioritize Abhira and I am glad Madhav is there for her now and its nice that even though he wants Abhimaan together, he is not just acting as Armaans dad and asking her to forgive Armaan but instead he is being her dad and giving her pause, warnings and asking her to careful before trusting him. his methods of helping Abhimaan arent amazing exactly because keeping them apart doesnt help. but ig he wanted them to have time and space to think before they speak to each other so that when they do its meaningful convo and not just emotional outbursts.he seems to have some plan even if its not the most ideal. I think he doesnt want to divulge DP issue and use that to force them to be together just "legality" sake etc He wants them to sort issue and then he can tell them divorce nahi hua and they can cancel the petition altogether out of  consensual choice . some things he did like jail mein daalna etc are childish and I wish he'd have a heartfelt convo with Armaan about not repeating his mistakes  but ig Armaan often tunes him out due to their strained relationship, plus he wants armaan to realize how to manao Abhira on his own without M giving him ideas and probably he wants them to feel tadap without the other and channelize that angst into them having a proper convo later. he has kept Abhira with him so she wont leave the city and now is gonna manipulate her in a sense to go to PH with him because he knows she is also very emotional about him and Vidya and their shaadi too. He wants to use all that to keep Abhimaan around each other but he will also keep being devils advocate asking Abhira if she is sure Armaan is reliable until there is no doubt in her mind.

Kaveri and co blaming Ab is just looking crazy and it sucks that Armaan didnt expose deal when he had outburst. he should have said Ab ke aane seh bahut pahle VM shaadi has been on the rocks. i am hoping he will expose Kaveri-Ab deal at some point. otherwise it makes no sense to reveal it to him . he did say it in drunk confrontation but not in front of all

I think the idea of showing Abhimaan getting involved in this and doing dialogue baazi is to make them introspect about it later when they think about their own situation. 

I do think Armaan is finally realizing how much Ab has suffered but yes, more FBs and dialogues would be nice. yesterday he acknowledged that she was in really dire circumstances when she was kicked out. in his drunk confrontation with Kv also he acknowledged that they had gone too far in their hate for Abhira by not letting her even earn a livelihood peacefully and how she has gone hungry. 

i hope that once Abhimaan end up in PH, more conversations may happen where he realizes what all he has inflicted on Abhira with his "dosti dosti" game with Ruhi and then Ab realizing that its not even dosti , it was more. he also made her witness him almost marry Ruhi and say really glowing things about Ruhi as a fiance/bahu vs her. So all those things have made a deep impact on Abhiras pscyhe. 

Hopefully they wont brush it all away as just him not realizing love vs infatuation ka difference. his realization of feelings for Ab can be delayed - thats reasonable. but the haq he gave Ruhi to interfere was more of the problem. infact even if he never loved Ab back or ever had feelings, what he did with Ruhi- his SIL by leading her on is unacceptable. She is pathetic and more to blame- but he also was party to enabling Ruhi's crap.

Abhira also probably will get advice on not to hold Armaans past against him forever and to give him a chance to show her that he has clarity now.

I think Abhiras FB images were random but her thought process is probably a realization of how VM have issues due to Ms past and Ar and her also have issues due to his past

TBH, i cannot comment on who hurt who in Vidya madhav case....madhav was not shown going to that haouse of shivani pehle...he was shown requesting for a police accomodation...But Vidya has been shown taking out her MS sindoor srandomly...adn even during anniversary, madhav was shown as making sinsere efforst...but viday was shown least interested...So, I m not sure and cannot comment ki hua kya hai....

Madhav has mentuoned he and his family has done wrong...pehle nahi tha. abhira ke saath, yeh usne maana uski galti thi.....and he is making up for that galti....IMO, abhira ka collapse hona, doctors ka kahna...has affected madhav a lot..he is guilty and ashamed of his and his family...and so, he is not disclosing about divorse....He wants to protect abhira as much as he can...tough he is not locking her up...but he is there for her in any decision she takes...and i m linkg that!!!

he has been there for armaan too...but armaan always rejected his advises and suggestions....blaming him to b against dadi and vidya.....

armaan has realised that abhira sufferd...because of no shelter, no food, no money, no job.....theek hai..

BUT, empotional mental sufferings jo armaan and uski family ne di...how insenstitive he has been to her...kahan hai woh realisation??

i also think, madhav vidya ki stroy ke thru makers will ake armaan abhira realise...armaan how much ruhi ki presence ust have affected abhira...and abhira, ki she needs to take stock of armaan ki feeling ab kitni genuine hai....uske lye....

lets c...

I m waiting for deal to b out...kaveri and sanjay to b blamed and sharminda..I want sanjay to have some professional effects too...he wanted to stop abhira ka career...I want it as a karma for him!!!

I m waiting for ruhi to suffer humiliation///makers cannot leave her...when they clearly showed her immoral intentions....I m just waiting ki hota kab hai and kaise...😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

how? Abhira is Armaan’s first wife. Vidya is not even Madhav’s wife lol if we are to believe the spoiler of Armaan bringing Shivani to PH. 

its not about first wife second wife etc. the situation is not the same but there is one similarity

its about the man you love having had a past which is making you feel insecure and hurt about your position and importance in his life and how to trust that he actually prioritizes you 

Vidya loves M but feels insecure that Madhav had a past and is not able to put her first

And Abhira loves Armaan but now feels insecure and upset due to Armaans past because she is just learning about Ruhi being ex and not some rando chitwaali who was long gone from his life and she has seen his closeness to his "dost" Ruhi who was always more than friend to him and he called her perfect partner material and her as childish, immature, bojh etc etc

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Its definitely not that big a secret .. his father and dadi were always privy to that knowledge compared to the truth regarding him and Ruhi 

I don’t understand the logic of bringing this track  before abhira akshara track . It is obvious they are keeping Goenkas alive in the show to reveal about Akshara connection.. so it was high time .. considering Abhira has finished her last year in college got her degree and started private practice to show Goenka’s n Abhira story . 

This Vidya shivani angle if it works can last for months.. and if wrapped up in a hurry .. will be a bad card not played properly

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

agreed. I also am glad to see him be there for Abhira . I love their bonding.

but madhav's newfound realizations and good deeds dont negate his prior inactions and indiscretions. after so long he is trying to right his wrongs but V, and Armaan, even Rohit have suffered his absenteeism for long. he may not have deliberately been absent but he was not there for many moments that they needed him for emotional support. 

Abhira case mein she has an independent equation and bond with Madhav which is not colored by his past stuff. thats why its easier. she knows very little about the past and therefore she is able to be non judgmental and she is able to see and more easily accept Madhav's acchai ,  see his love for V, Rohit and ofc Armaan and his attempts now to be there for them. Thats why she is able to understand where he comes from and also speak honestly with him and call him out too. 

He definitely has not been a great parent to Armaan and therefore Armaan is unable to accept even the good advice Madhav gives now because Kaveri, V trump Madhav in his life. He is finally beginning to see Kaveri's scheming ways  etc which he used to turn a blind eye to. but Madhav has never been there for him. 

Madhav knows first hand all the crap Kaveri can do and he himself has gone through a similar situation of love vs family pressure and family disapproval of his love. and he has also gone through the aspect of moving on from first love to now loving his current wife. so everything Armaan is feeling in terms of stress of love vs family and 2 women in his life, Madhav has already suffered it all and at a much bigger scale

For  Armaan, Ruhi was just an infatuation, no intimacy/children etc. For Madhav he had a really serious relationship with Shivani. It was genuine love and likely she was his first wife and they even had a child together.

So madhav has already seen and endured much more intense version of the things Armaan is facing and thats why he doesnt want him to make mistakes like he did.

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: India_TV

dekho, presently she and armaan ka koi relation nahi hai.....y should she tell? armaan ke papa batayen....she does not know the full stroy...half baked baten kafi khatarnaak hoti hai...😂

so gara na bhi batayee to chalta hai....

ruhi armaan wala secret was main....yeh unn dono ki life and saath ka tha....

armaan ki bio mamma wala secret, when armaan is not even interested to look at the pic of his bio mom....to he cannot blame abhira....

I hope abhira, inh her own way, helps armaan to open up his feelings and helps to soften them......

IMO, she is not liable to do it...at this stage of their relationship....But she can do it as his well wisher....

This two can become a unit and can solve the problems...Chahe kitna hypocrite sound karu but both got a little  clarity in life things...Armaan give advice about marriage may sound hypocritical but the way he was in like a confused soul in every matter earlier ye sab Bole ye bhi ek Baath Hai Abhira is also seeing she is getting trapped to another problem by interfering to these people......But dono uss clarity  use bhi nahi kar rah and ye vidya madhav problem jitna uljha hua hai ek taraf acha hai mat pado inke maamle me.But story is getting a little bit monotonous..Already itna revelations pending hai aur jitna late karunga uska effect jaayega..Rumaal truth dekho smiley44

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Nope... Simple hain

Abhira considers shivani & ruhi as first priority of madhav & armaan. Madhav also lost shivani for 30+ years but she is still very much present in his life, ruhi even thought they stressed on "shaadi se pehle pyar karte the", she was also priority in armaan's life. 

Toh from her pov, vidya & she are second options in their husbands life

I disagree with it...she is not the 2nd option in armans life.. if Arman wanted , he would easily marry ruhi ..choose his first love ..love or infatuation whatever ...around rohits time also , ruhi was willing , he could choose her ....abhira was armans conscious choice and 1st choice. This is what she has to see. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Its definitely not that big a secret .. his father and dadi were always privy to that knowledge compared to the truth regarding him and Ruhi 

I don’t understand the logic of bringing this track  before abhira akshara track . It is obvious they are keeping Goenkas alive in the show to reveal about Akshara connection.. so it was high time .. considering Abhira has finished her last year in college got her degree and started private practice to show Goenka’s n Abhira story . 

This Vidya shivani angle if it works can last for months.. and if wrapped up in a hurry .. will be a bad card not played properly

i think this track is to bring some parallels of VM and Abhimaan and use the VM marital issues to help Abhimaan reflect on their own relationship so that they can fix their rishtaa before it ends up becoming as complicated as VM.

so VM can reunite and so can Abhimaan

Abhimaan reconciliation before Goenka reveal is a good idea.

Abhira being there for him to accept his lineage and his bio mom ka sach is a nice way to set the base for Armaan in future being there for her when she needs to accept her family ka sach

before Goenka reveal, Armaan needs to be firmly in Abhiras life as her love and her husband because when that dhamaka happens she will need Armaan by her side to help her cope and deal with that revelation.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Vi interfere between Ar- Ab because she believes Ab is not good for Ar.. 

Madhav interfere between Ar - Ab because he believes current Ar is not good for Ab.. 

And then Ar+ Ab interfere between Madhav Vidya to resolve their relationship.. 

😏😏

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

If Madhav had returned to PH,  we would have got some good Ar- Ab episodes in Mussorie.. 

But haan phir kid leap bhi aa jaata.. .. 

Teek hai.. Madhav ji excused...