Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Jun 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 5 days ago

The Poddar family is seen celebrating the saawan festival , jhoola , dancing n singing , Kaveri performs Pooja and Aarti, couples seek her blessings m she puts sindoor in the maang of the married ladies , when she goes to Vidya she declines saying none other than her husband Madhav ji can put sindoor in her sooni maang. 
Vidya and maa sa have argument over Madhav’s return. Vidya is in no mood to wear sindoor or take part in saawan festivities unless her suhaag returned .

Armaan is very upset seeing his mother in this state , he tries to calm n console n give solace .

At Shivani’s house . Abhira tricks Madhav into reveal of that this house belonged to Shivani, who is Armaan’s real mother . He has fond memories in this house, he always found peace n comfort in this place . His first son Armaan was born here , he is not ready to move out of this place .

Armaan comes to Shivani’s house and tries to persuade Papa to return home , he reminds him of his duties towards Vidya , he hands him the sindoor ki dibbi and asks him to appease Vidya himself or she might never ever wear sindoor.

Abhira tries hard to persuade Madhav Papa to return to Poddar house , reminds him of his promises to Vidya and his duties towards his wife . Madhav argues he has tried many times but Vidya was not responding to his efforts , she made no efforts towards reconciliation. Also he has his responsibilities towards Abhira, he could not leave her alone . Abhira reassures she will be fine , he should not let her come in the way of his return to his family .Madhav resents the suffocating feeling he was put into in the Poddar family . He wanted to live freely n breath freely which he has always felt here in Shivani's house . 
Charu video calls Abhira and Madhav notices how Vidya was upset in that video . 

At Goenka house , Ruhi has decorated the house and placed decorated jhoola and decides to surprise her family members with saawan celebrations . They family is surprised and Ruhi asks avaeyone to get dressed for this celebration, soon the family get dressed in traditional Rajasthani clothes n give Ruhi lost of enjoyment on the jhoola .

Precap

Same as yesterday .

Abhira cleverly seeks blessings from Kaveri as she prepares to go for work on first day as advocate . Kaveri is furious and resents Abhira , warns her of tremendous hardships ahead , as they were the leaders in the field of Law firms. Abhira challenges she will work hard n go all the way up n shake the foundations of Poddar law firm. Kaveri is shocked n furious .

NOTE: Present season characters exclusively were shown in the episode today. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

you didnt scold them properly or what? hulu again has no blurb up.

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

you didnt scold them properly or what? hulu again has no blurb up.

Behen this hulu guys are now immune to my scolding😂 ye toh hamari chuhiji se bhi zayada behsharam nikale🤣
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Behen this hulu guys are now immune to my scolding😂 ye toh hamari chuhiji se bhi zayada behsharam nikale🤣

lmao

honestly I think I should cancel subscription now. I keep thinking about it but dont do it...

So disappointing to have delays all the time

keeping fingers crossed for the off chance that episode just pops up out of nowhere without blurb coz thats happened before.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

HS waalon please give us WU

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I hope dadisa get's more bezzati today 

She and her dumb ego, thought no bharwali log will

dare ask questions, and asked about about Armaan moving out then when they saw him they ask about Abhira smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

HS waale kidhar gaye? Please give some updates na. thanks

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Apnetv sounds down for me too. I’m trying to access it from US

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Charu will always be selfish her father.