Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So Ab now compares Ruhi to shivani and her to Vidya though Ar left Ruhi on mandap rather than marrying her even though that was family's wish.. It don't make sense

nahi re. i dont think she is equating herself to anyone. its not the same situation. she is merely recalling her own issues with Armaan is due to his past just like VM shaadi has daraar due to Madhav ka past.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So Ab now compares Ruhi to shivani and her to Vidya though Ar left Ruhi on mandap rather than marrying her even though that was family's wish.. It don't make sense

Nope... Simple hain

Abhira considers shivani & ruhi as first priority of madhav & armaan. Madhav also lost shivani for 30+ years but she is still very much present in his life, ruhi even thought they stressed on "shaadi se pehle pyar karte the", she was also priority in armaan's life. 

Toh from her pov, vidya & she are second options in their husbands life

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

I can anticipate another kyaa tumhein pata da aur mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha for another mu between Ab - Ar.. Since Vidya also now knows about Rose Garden

Edited by Solitudelover - 5 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I can anticipate another kyaa tumhein pata da aur mujhe batana nahin samjha for another mu between Ab - Ar.. Since Vidya also now knows about Rose Garden

aur yeh dialogue kiska hoga? Armaan ka?
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Haan and Ab can retort with nahin samjhi.. Just like you did not feel like telling me about Ruhi.. And it goes onπŸ˜€
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Abhira having to pack her pink suitcase again cause madhav sa has weird package deal syndrome. smiley22

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

aur yeh dialogue kiska hoga? Armaan ka?

Obviously Armaan ka .. 

Madhav and shivani will be a bigger Dev Charu for Armaan Abhira 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Abhiras dialogue kya pata kal ko aap donom ke beech kuch ho jaye toh sab mujhe hi doshi 🀣🀣 hogaya foreshadowing. 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abhiras dialogue kya pata kal ko aap donom ke beech kuch ho jaye toh sab mujhe hi doshi 🀣🀣 hogaya foreshadowing. 

Koi foreshadowing nahi hain, it's a fact. 

Bina kuch kiye hi doshi maan rahe hain toh uss time pe toh for sure hain. Difference sirf itna hain ke this time she didn't listen to them blaming her that time she will hear. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I loved Abhira in today's episode. her dialogues were very good and she also had a FB of Ruhi-Armaan when she saw Vs photo in Madhavs wallet 

She was very rational in how she spoke to M and her words made sense even from her own situation with Armaan standpoint. That no woman will want to be second choice and wants to be made to feel like priority.

I wish Armaan had heard it. but I think this Abhira-M convo is the parallel to V-Armaan convo yesterday where she tells him in response to whether she can forgive despite deep ghaav and she says rishte mein bharosa matters most and  bharosa baar baar tut tha hai toh aadat hojaati hai and rishtaa cant sustain.

Abhira also in her mind voiceover recognizes that by trying to sort things for VM she is putting herself in that same quicksand that she has had to work so hard to be dragged out of. 

but ig she will get trapped again in same daldal. she unfortunately cares too much about Armaan and about family to not get emotional about it. She will want to see VM together.

I have a feeling Ab might directly confront Ar on the matter when she goes to PH saying she only came for VM sake because M has given her the pyaar of a father that she never could have and she loves them genuinely even if she is not related to him or the ghar anymore. I am not sure though if she will reveal that Rose Garden is his bio moms house that M has not sold only because he was born there and these things are his only connect to his bio mom. 

abhira is shown quite sane........she really wants madhav vidya ka rishta accha ho...she has analysed the facts....quite clearly pointed out madhav ki galti.....

kal i was reading posts bashing madhav to carry shivani ki pic in the wallet....luckily makes ne aisa nahi dikhaya.....and clearly madhav wants armaan and abhira ka rishta....sab use todne mein lage hain..he is the one who is trying to do things in his own way.....just because he is more supportive to abhira and not armaan, usko bash kyun karna?? armaan ke saath bahut log hain...again madhav is with abhira, to problem kya hai???

back story pata chalegi, then v can comment much on vidya madhav...but ab tak I find vidya quite irrational in her thinking....did not care for madhav when he was missing...apne aap sindoor MS nikal diya...then MS thaane mein nikaal diya...as if she has no value for it...and now wants madhav to put sindoor for her...Bhai y sab aap ki tarah karega koi...she should realsie that she has been wrong.....

again, armaan, his dialogs...aap zidd nahi chod sakte but u have to nibhayofy ur vaada....tumhe kya kiya??? jisne tumhaari jaan bachayee uska bvaada bhi nahi nibhaya.....πŸ˜‚

also, he did not telll what abhira has done for madhav vidya ka rishta and how dadi has emotionally blackmailed her...chup kyun hai??? I feel sab kuch ek saath dhaamaka hoga...πŸ˜‚

he has still not understood how much he has hurt abhira....IMO, armaan has no indea about it yet....Lets c what makers r trying to do...

I could not inderstand abhira ke FBs with ruhi armaan...kya purpose tha? 

yeh ruhi....sab ki life tabah kar ke tyohaar mana rahi hai...with no guilt at all...makers...waiting....let her kukarm bhi out in open....