Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 5 days ago

I am so mentally done with madhav vidya mess that i barely cared about a single scene in this episode. 

Abhira called out madhav on being stuck in the past, which was nice. Armaan madhav scene was nice as well. 

But vidya being ott and madhav being the most irrational weirdo does nothing for me. 

Skipped the goenkas part

Phuphasa's half hearted bhaisa ne theek nahi kiya at the end of the episode somehow made me laugh. smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

"Main chala kya toh Abhira hamesha kliye sheher chor degi"

TOH AAPKO KYA (imagine anupama voice) 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

1. so madhav reveals Shivani is asli mom. Abhira says so Armaan doesnt know this is Shivani's house. Abhira gives him a reality check and says you are keeping all this safe for Armaan but you are not just pita but also Vs pati. M says V wont understand. she saw one photo of Shivani and freaked out but he takes his wallet jiss mein Vidya ki photo hai. Abhira tells him that no woman wants to be second option and  says you need to show her she is your priority. She tells him you accuse V of focusing on past but you are also attached to past. She says you have not given V a chance to be your patni. Abhira walks off after saying these words  but has a monologue waala realization that she is trying to be away from Armaan but now she is in living in his asli mom's house and is once again getting stuck in same daldal as before by getting involved in VM relationship and wanting to fix it. good dialogues- because Abhira clearly has self realization regarding all these aspects. she cares too much but realizes that she will get stuck in same rut if she is involved in this

2. poddars ke ghar puja hai and V has FBs of Madhav still being into Shivani. Kaveri goes to apply kumkum and Vidya forbids her saying maang sirf Madhav bharenge. and all the guests in attendance start gossiping. Krish and Charu  take all of the guests away to avoid them seeing the family drama. Kaveri makes excuses saying- I havent asked Madhav to leave or stopped him coming back. She failaoes jholi to Kaveri and asks for her suhaag. Armaan is in pain seeing V like this. Manoj-Manisha and Kajal tell her to do something. Armaan cuts her off and says you are just avoiding things and looking for your own faayda. He says you wont go, but I'll go bring papa back. 

3. Skipped Goenka scenes.

4. Armaan reaches and confronts Madhav and Abhira hears his full spiel when he talks to Madhav. Madhav has a VO thinking that if he goes to PH , Abhira will leave city and Abhimaan will separate. he thinks his and V relation has been messed up for many years but these guys are bacche. As Armaan is leaving he sees jhula has been removed and he leaves without saying anything. 

5. Abhira starts Madhav ki packing and says she will be fine and wants him to go back. I like the aspect she points out that the blame of VM shaadi breaking falling on her is a big bojh on her that she doesnt want to carry. M says you wont go to PH and I cant leave you alone and walks off

6. Vidya ki DDP continues and Kajal, Manisha are trying to console her. she does some new nautanki of not leaving room until Armaan brings Madhav. See I do feel bad for her. but this stuff is too sudden and unnecessary. arey, he has been a disappointment and failure of husband for 20 + years. please put self respect above him!

7. More goenka scenes- I skipped

8. Madhav trying to cheer Ab up with kachoris. Ab tells him to go home once again. she says I can handle things but M says i know you can be alone but whats the point of family. I am the papa so just listen. Ab has FBs of Ruhi-Armaan as she sees Vs photo and thinks of VM situation. Charu videocalls Ab and shows her V ki halat and says please send M because VM rishtaa is breaking. Umm- woman, can you call your mama instead of Ab. M sees videocall too and doesnt react. Guests leave making a remark on Madhav not being there and Vidya locking herself in room

9. Armaan reaches home and V comes running down hearing his car horn and he has returned without Madhav saying papa refused.

Precap same

Edited by Pinecone - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved Abhira in today's episode. her dialogues were very good and she also had a FB of Ruhi-Armaan when she saw Vs photo in Madhavs wallet 

She was very rational in how she spoke to M and her words made sense even from her own situation with Armaan standpoint. That no woman will want to be second choice and wants to be made to feel like priority.

I wish Armaan had heard it. but I think this Abhira-M convo is the parallel to V-Armaan convo yesterday where she tells him in response to whether she can forgive despite deep ghaav and she says rishte mein bharosa matters most and  bharosa baar baar tut tha hai toh aadat hojaati hai and rishtaa cant sustain.

Abhira also in her mind voiceover recognizes that by trying to sort things for VM she is putting herself in that same quicksand that she has had to work so hard to be dragged out of. 

but ig she will get trapped again in same daldal. she unfortunately cares too much about Armaan and about family to not get emotional about it. She will want to see VM together.

I have a feeling Ab might directly confront Ar on the matter when she goes to PH saying she only came for VM sake because M has given her the pyaar of a father that she never could have and she loves them genuinely even if she is not related to him or the ghar anymore. I am not sure though if she will reveal that Rose Garden is his bio moms house that M has not sold only because he was born there and these things are his only connect to his bio mom. 

Edited by Pinecone - 5 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am so mentally done with madhav vidya mess that i barely cared about a single scene in this episode. 

Abhira called out madhav on being stuck in the past, which was nice. Armaan madhav scene was nice as well. 

But vidya being ott and madhav being the most irrational weirdo does nothing for me. 

Skipped the goenkas part

Phuphasa's half hearted bhaisa ne theek nahi kiya at the end of the episode somehow made me laugh. smiley36

Exactly it's getting so annoying becoz of vidya Mata's ott drama and Madhav ka logic toh I don't get it.. Yeh aakhir kiska madad kar rah hai..smiley37...

Phupha ki fear smiley37Toh woh drama abhi bhi chal rah hai...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Exactly it's getting so annoying becoz of vidya Mata's ott drama and Madhav ka logic toh I don't get it.. Yeh aakhir kiska madad kar rah hai..smiley37...

Phupha ki fear smiley37Toh woh drama abhi bhi chal rah hai...

I really thought that the whole divorce thing is long forgotten, anyways uska closure toh kuch stupid sa he hona hain. smiley39

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I really thought that the whole divorce thing is long forgotten, anyways uska closure toh kuch stupid sa he hona hain. smiley39

Aur kya, jab dadi sa bolegi ki iss ladki yaha nahi reh sakti toh madhav bolega ki yeh abhi bhi armaan ki patni hai...that's all...nothing else will happen...
Pinecone thumbnail

There was no Abhimaan today. not even a sad BGM. not even an eyelock. thats disappointing. kuch toh dikhaate

I wish Armaan will say to his family- stop blaming Abhira for everything.

he told M today that Abhira neh bhi koshish ki to get VM together but he hasnt informed family of Kaveri's deal with Abhira for VM sake. Please can you expose Kaveri and support Abhira esp when Ab has done nothing wrong in regards to VM rishtaa. 

Kaveri, Sanjay, Kajal and Charu are still accusing Abhira of being the one responsible for VM separation

I mean, C'mon!!! this marriage is doomed for 20-30 years. What did Abhira do?! is she holding M hostage?!

Pinecone thumbnail

I am still hoping Armaan in his anger will let out the Kaveri-Ab deal aspect regarding VM to all. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Aur kya, jab dadi sa bolegi ki iss ladki yaha nahi reh sakti toh madhav bolega ki yeh abhi bhi armaan ki patni hai...that's all...nothing else will happen...

kya pata ab bhi na bolein that divorce isnt done offcially. he might say she has come as my beti etc etc and that if you want me back you need to accept her as well.