Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Dragfest episode. Why are maker torturing us with oldies fail love story? I am still not out of the jholmate shaadi torture track now this?

It's their favorite work to torture us more and more.... 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Exactly.. Seeing Vi photo And those fbs made absolutely no sense to me
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ff episode for me.. After seeing bts, I ff most of Ab - Madhav scenes also... It is a drag.. 

Trp does not want happy happy scenes between couple .. 

They want conflict and MU .. it was going slow .. but base building up for a big conflict .. atleast the story is shifting from triangle to family drama ..

I don’t want Ruhi chapter to be restarted with Armaan it is better Abhira comes back in the house .. and sorts out Armaan ki asli Ma ka chapter ..

It has potential to create a big conflict in Armaan n Abhira life .. I hope Abhira takes the photo album .. along with her 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan's dialogue to madhav were good, but i would have preferred someone else giving gyaan on shaadi & sindoor. 

Sab ek dusre ko lecture dene ke liye ready rehte hain but khud kya kiya yeh kisi ko nahi dikhta πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

She was comparing herself to vidya. 

Aur koi fb nahi dekh paayi as most of ruhi armaan blood boiling scenes were with armaan 1.0 & ruhi 1.0

But i have a doubt, she saw dadi giving toffee to armaan in fb, dadi revealed ruhi armaan past to her, toh is she believing dadi was aware of ruhi armaan from the start & did all that insults to throw her out to get them married??? 

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 days ago
KarwaChothThali thumbnail

Toddler pappa ke bad toddler mom ki bari tantrum karne ki.

Didnt this woman took off mangalsutra few days back? Now suddenly she is doing zid of bringing Madhav back? 

She acting as if they had good relationship n she suddenly found out about this and is acting out of shock.  
Why this jholi failana n all? 
only so they can force Abhira in PH? Kya bakwas creativity hae! 

Kuchh bhi bakloli chal rahi hae.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Being a Second option is not something anyone will feel happy to know about.

Everyone feels insecure of a spouse's past. but pretty much everyone has a past- because even if one doesnt have BF/GF or ex husband/wife or even a child from first shaadi, koi na koi crush, infatuation hoga hi . and a spouse having/having had even a huge crush on someone else can be a source of insecurity for a person about their own looks, capabilities or personality being "less" or "inadequate" or it can get serious-  because they feel insecure about their place and importance in their partners life when there has been a serious relationship in the past

Abhira only said- second option hona is difficult and so people want to be made to feel like priority. she hasnt said one should not have a past. 

It was very well written. 

Kaash Armaan understands what he has made Abhira feel.

Even without knowing about Ruhi being his pyaar, she felt like he was closer to her and saw her as BFF and felt insecure, jealous and now she knows its more than dosti and it was not a platonic bond ever. that is so deeply hurtful and even more insecurity inducing. he has said things like- Ruhi is perfect bahu, biwi , marrying her means one will be a partner not a babysitter/caretaker etc. after hearing all this, knowing how close he  was to Ruhi- its really difficult to forget it and accept he now loves her. Infact she doesnt even know about so many more cringe moments like shiv-shakti, ganghor mein Ruhi ka Armaan ko corner karke uss seh flirt karna, and Ar promising her he'd talk to Kaveri about their shaadi after divorcing Ab, multiple instances where Ruhi straight up told Armaan she cant stand him with Ab and wanted him back in her life as her partner. 

Edited by Pinecone - 5 days ago
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan's dialogue to madhav were good, but i would have preferred someone else giving gyaan on shaadi & sindoor. 

Sab ek dusre ko lecture dene ke liye ready rehte hain but khud kya kiya yeh kisi ko nahi dikhta πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

lecture dena, naach gana karna aur kand kar kar ke bhul jana is their favorite thing πŸ˜‚
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dont think its a direct comparison

She is just thinking that VM shaadi is on rocks due to M past

and how her rishtaa with Armaan is on rocks due to Armaans past 

I think those FBs were a bit random. they should have put some other ones-like Armaan -Ruhi in his office alone, Armaan giving her coat, Ar dancing with Ruhi in sangeet, Ruhi's mehendi in his hand etc

But ig the point is just to realize how she is also having to deal with Armaan's past like Vidya is dealing with Ms

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

So Ab now compares Ruhi to shivani and her to Vidya though Ar left Ruhi on mandap rather than marrying her even though that was family's wish.. It don't make sense

Edited by Solitudelover - 5 days ago