Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this couple can't work long as they fall pray for others along with their traits. In real life also two different personalities attract easily but holding the bond is difficult. Temperament issues both have in between which riles easily but coming to terms is slow as bending of ego and trust factor play a lot. Mostly leads have these qualities. Abhira should be toned down and ar should be rised to balance their bond but once characteristics or traits shown until leap cones change won't come. I am a fan of individual growth of characters where they started how they got redeemed or realised their mistakes, Rather than a couple who destroy the bond with external interference played along with internal traits support. 

In this matter I felt until  Armaan had so much fluctuations in character graph than Abhira ...51 shades of Armaan Poddar smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t even want to discuss about the precap before it plays and sure KV in her ego might have started another drama , so nothing wrong in Abhira challenging that old egoistic KV, she doesn’t care about her own children’s or grand children, she loves her ego above everything,why blame Abhira for everything she is not even involved..just for the sake of blaming. She is not even staying in PH so how’s she even eating their khana? She is living in the ou house just for M&V and not for her. Ak died saving M&V’s son’s life so nothing can really compensate that ,it’s should be KV and V who should be thankful to Abhira n her mom for saving their beta. But only M being sensible to help Abhira when needed  and as well as helping his son to get his true love. 

Abhira ko unke pairon mei girna heu i think kuch ko.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

response in bold ..baaki we have very different points of view to this ..I don’t even want Abhira at Poddar House ..staying at somebody’s outhouse, just because their son wants her there, and then issuing challenges about shaking the foundations of their family is plain distasteful …Kaveri is a vile, manipulative woman ..I don’t think her words can be used as an excuse for Abhira to behave this way ..the writing sucks overall ..that’s my opinion ..have lost interest in the show in the last ten days ..not sure how much longer I’ll bother to follow now ..

That woman keeps on throwing coins chavi yeh sab toh her just because voh badi yeh baate thek nhi hota hei. If you see abhira waha outhouse mei reh Rahi hei unke ghr mei nhi they are earning vaise. Kaveri aise hi ego mei baate bole aur usko kuch na kahe thats actually not possible at all. Ghamandi budiya ka ego kafi hei she needs to get a challenge and wahi abhira de rahi hei.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan doesnt even realise or I doubt even remember akshara, toh kaahe ka shamesmiley36. I mentioned akshara, because abhira lost her, so if one of his parents is acting like a guardian to her, then we can see that only as makers way of tallying things. Especially when abhira has dialogues like - mumma ne aapko mere paas bheja (i don't remember it properly) 

Even I don't want abhira at outhouse, but kya kare leads hain, armaan won't go & stay at rose garden toh abhira ko hi wapas laana padega. Yehi toh kal mein bol rahi thi, unke hi outhouse mein rehkar unki firm hilayegi ab abhirasmiley36. Hopefully episode mein dialogues change honge. 

We need to not go on Precap vaise b kaveri kuch na kuch vile baate karegi hi aur yeh sach hei abhira ko ek din badi lawyer banna hi hei. Aur rahi baat unki outhouse ki voh madhav k karan hei unke paise se nhi kha rahi hei job karri hek ab vaise b.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Visszz

In this matter I felt until  Armaan had so much fluctuations in character graph than Abhira ...51 shades of Armaan Poddar smiley37

Ar  gets pulled by the family in every track. When he stands for himself that time it is surrounded again by all devils to pull down. these types of characters walk 2 steps ahead go back 3 steps their priority changes always and paves way for the story to stretch long with their indecisive nature and dumb nature.

*Edited by Moderator* 

Edited by Arziya - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah Madhav is giving the right support to Abhira .. if Abhira had agreed to come back with Armaan .. his solution would have been to convince the Poddar family to give Abhira a chance 

Plus  Armaan himself would not have revealed about his past with Ruhi .. Right now Abhira is not willing to give him a chance anymore…because since Charu’s reveal of Dev relationship.. he has behaved badly with her ..

There were many ways to stop the contract marriage .. reveal ..

Abhira had already come to warn him about SB overhearing their conversation.. but that time he was so log headed that he confessed to it 

there was paper records it was just a verbal agreement between them but he allowed others to take control of their relationship 

he had made the mistake of allowing Ruhi entry .. and allowing Ruhi to enter the sacred space .. of a couples relationship … and then he allowed the family to enter ..

Now he wants Abhira to patch up with him .. is he willing to seal the bond ..,he has to revisit his biological parents past to see the extent of damage.. his grandmother and uncle has done ..

I really don’t want his mother to come back to die in Poddar house .. I want his mother to say she chose to leave his father .. because he had married another woman . And also had a son with her .. 

If she had kept him with her.  His father would have destroyed both the ladies.  So she chose to give him up so that he has no reason to go after her 

It would be good if they show shivani and vidya had met before and these terms were discussed.. Vidya had agreed to take care of Armaan in return she never looks back . Some flashbacks will help . 

Since Armaan and Abhira have a huge age gap it can be that his mother walked out and met another person and married him .  So there is no chance of her going back with Madhav ..

Madhav admits to Armaan he loved shivani a lot but it was a lost cause .. he began feeling for Vidya after seeing her caring side ..

This will help Armaan understand and treat Abhira better .. plus introducing another family in the picture .. there will be grounds for drama , kalesh and romance between family members 

TBH, I have not much sympathies with Vidya… she is the biggest puppet of dadi… and I loved when Madhav showed her that…. I m totally irritated with her sindoor MS wala drama aayee din😃😃 and I dislike her for not doing anything when dadi openly calls armaan Ganda khoob… Madhav ko laane ke liye itna drama karti hai… to easily dadi ko Tok sakti hai…. But she dies not…. Without knowing ki Madhav ko galti hai ki nahi, I m not giving any sympathy to her… she has just been a bahu to dadi… not even a mom to rohit!!!

Still, I don’t think Shivani aayegi… saati equation change hogi… uski story aayegi.. abd dadi ka manipulation.., that might bring Vidya and armaan out of her clutches… but Shivani ka fanily dynamics mrin aana mujhe mushkil Lagta hai…

I would love it… ki dadi ne Vidya se Madhav Shivani armaan ka sach chupa ya… dhokha se Shaadi karwayee… Shivani to torture kiya… and somehow she died… that’s y the blackmailers… even Madhav May not b knowing this… Sanjay May b helping dadi abd genes her support to Sanjay😃😃

Vidya dadi ko chode… and Sanjay ki wakalat chute…. Mazza yo aayee…. Mujhe to dadi ko aaj dekh kar hi maaza aata… how bebas ban she was llooking ar Vidya abd then armaan..😃😃

This is what she feared with sbhira and Ho raha hai😃😃

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

TBH, I have not much sympathies with Vidya… she is the biggest puppet of dadi… and I loved when Madhav showed her that…. I m totally irritated with her sindoor MS wala drama aayee din😃😃 and I dislike her for not doing anything when dadi openly calls armaan Ganda khoob… Madhav ko laane ke liye itna drama karti hai… to easily dadi ko Tok sakti hai…. But she dies not…. Without knowing ki Madhav ko galti hai ki nahi, I m not giving any sympathy to her… she has just been a bahu to dadi… not even a mom to rohit!!!

Still, I don’t think Shivani aayegi… saati equation change hogi… uski story aayegi.. abd dadi ka manipulation.., that might bring Vidya and armaan out of her clutches… but Shivani ka fanily dynamics mrin aana mujhe mushkil Lagta hai…

I would love it… ki dadi ne Vidya se Madhav Shivani armaan ka sach chupa ya… dhokha se Shaadi karwayee… Shivani to torture kiya… and somehow she died… that’s y the blackmailers… even Madhav May not b knowing this… Sanjay May b helping dadi abd genes her support to Sanjay😃😃

Vidya dadi ko chode… and Sanjay ki wakalat chute…. Mazza yo aayee…. Mujhe to dadi ko aaj dekh kar hi maaza aata… how bebas ban she was llooking ar Vidya abd then armaan..😃😃

This is what she feared with sbhira and Ho raha hai😃😃

that’s solving all conflicts and setting grounds for leap 😂

Originally posted by: Aadi04

that’s solving all conflicts and setting grounds for leap 😂

Areee nahi nahi….. dadi Sanjay patch up…. Then it’s against Madhav ki family with dadu Sanjay…. Vakeel vakeel play…. I don’t think Itni jaldi leap higa…. Marna an ki mamma ne baad… abhira ki mamma ka sach bhi yo aana hai… majers have lots to play with…

Makers Bilkul aalasi lagte hain…. Ek 2 din Accha dikhate hain…. And then sust Ho jaate hain😃😃

Waiting for that day,jis din dadiji ki ghamand tootega.Bardash nahi hoti hai unki faltu ki batee.

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Divorce logic from Madhav still don't make any sense to me especially now that Ab is not even talking to Ar.... How will revealing they are not divorced result in conjugal relationship or give Ar more control over Ab? If Ab and Ar together take that step even after where they stand currently, why do Madhav want them to be divorced.. Even if divorced , they can marry again.. Both are not kids..... It is fully illogical.

That divorce truth now only matters to Sanju and uska priyapatni kaju..Bajega toh sirf unka bajega especially sanju ka.smiley37...

Armaan waise bhi don't care divorced or not He loves Abhira for him that matters..

Atp Abhira jaanega toh procedure complete karne ka koshish karega...

May be Outhouse se poddar house shift ho jaayega

.But Guest room se zyada aesthetic scenes window window se milega so I felt it's be good smiley37