Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

You seriously feel this way?

So separation track with hatred more than pain...

But, how will they keep them together then?

As she moving to another city is not any option, they need to keep leads together anyhow...

But if she will actually move (like she said in monologue, kisi aur roop me milna hua toh) out this time, it's going to be really tough for him to convince her as after his this behavior she won't believe on his emotional talks now ( specially after him saying I will die without you)...

Then, I'm seeing only red everywhere now

Chhoton’s marriage

The 11 remaining contracts signed through Ani’s company.
there are two ways they will continue to meet each other if separation happens

Edited by piapriya - 3 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Correct ! Both needs to learn a lot ! Otherwise people will just keep getting in their way … oh sorry their brains ! I forgot there two are the villains

They just allowed others to take decision for them....

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Because he is Dumbhead....

No, what Jhanak is doing right now is nothing, I want her to give him real hard time for his each & every word & action...

I want to see his tears & frustration altogether...

Ani ne sabka dimag satka diya hai....smiley37

But on a serious note....both have severe personality issues.,that will be detrimental for their relationship.....they need to spend time with themselves away from eachother first to solve these unsolved mess inside them...

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa exactly smiley44 his motto is like my dukh is my dukhsmiley36 none of ur dukhsmiley37smiley44

Yeah and saying “I will also make sure to make you equally dukhi like me”smiley37
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

And his monologue...whe she stood in maid dress..🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

He is seriously Bipolar personality...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

He did little bit with asking bipasha to check if she is hurt or not .. yeh he is just hurting her for hurting him… I don’t think he is trying to make her confess ! He said it right I will hurt you 1000 times more for hurting me

He was upset with jhanak just sliding his confession under the rug , she is overly involved with the marriage, signed the papers without second thought , applied haldi, danced , cooking food… she is practically his wedding organizer ! He is hurt I get it! How he is letting it out is wrong. He has called her and tried talking to her in the past a lot and now I think he doesn’t see point in doing it. He has accepted his fate , accepted jhanak doesn’t love him and wants to move on … revenge …

He is not making her confess anything Vira ..

Did you really felt it?.

Today he got a chance to talk to her alone, what he did? he humiliated her more... He said I love you to Arshi n the phone with extra dose of kiss..

Not even once he showed concern over that head injury of her...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh why I also think separation is on the way

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ani ne sabka dimag satka diya hai....smiley37

But on a serious note....both have severe personality issues.,that will be detrimental for their relationship.....they need to spend time with themselves away from eachother first to solve these unsolved mess inside them...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Yes marriage is out of question ! They broke that delusion of ours !

Jhanak ka monologues about she is hoping to meet him again in a different form .. I think she is determined to leave , the love in her heart for anirudh is there but she is questioning his goodwill more than ever. She thinks whatever anirudh did for her was a pretense… because he is not saying anything when she is dressed in maid cloths , other times he defended her. Means he also thinks of her as maid. So in the end it was all just charity with one night him feeling feverish and talking crazy. That’s all Anj means fo her now. This is beyond stupid ! It seems so forced like you said ! Everything they been through they are washing it all off … no not washing it all off they are throwing gutter water on top of it and making it into a disgusting forced mess ! To me ani getting ready for wedding , thinking if jhanak is going to leave the house why take the insults means he is now also ready to let jhanak go … we are at that stage .. it’s screaming separation to me .. ani’s resolve to keep jhanak by him side is broken.. where did all I can’t live without you go ? And same for jhanak where did her I will die if I leave you go ? 🤮 -> that’s all I feel now !

Areee ....

Why Vira why...

He didnt do anything for her as charity...

Right now may be they will show leap and seperation.

But whatever he did for her was from his heart..

The feverish I love you ...no...its was so heartfelt ...

But her words of she doesnt value it and dont want to remember it might have been insulting for him...Wasnt he ready to break the marriage when he said I dont know if I can keep my promise to Arshi and is feeling suffocated .He was almost there ....Didnt he make clear that he will have to act with Arshi ..didnt he say I want to speak my heart to you....

All he said and did was genuine ...no doubt on that.

How can Jhanak even think like that, if at all she had such monologue ...why would he even track her when she left to Kashmir and said I dont want you to call me ....

Why cant he too think the same way like she.

I risked my entire life for her did so much , stood against family ,Arshi , everyone ...confessed my feelings to her ..but she doesnt value it.

Wouldn't it hurt him....and the marriage was already on the card he is going ahead with it for everyone ..what other option

If anytime Jhanak accepts her love , Anirudh would definitely stand by her.

The annulment signing was a mirror of his mind ...That monologue was so well placed .

He didnt have the strength not only because of his inner turmoil , Jhanak was so stren in not accepting the marriage . She did sign and on top of that said I have no reason to not sign it??? ...She kept her sister above their relation. She not understanding Anirudh is the biggest villian in their relation.

I wouldn't blame him there at all.

She was all acting as if she wanted to be free as fast as possible .

Now that all is done , lets all enjoy Anirudh's marriage with his long time girl friend ..🍻🥂🍻✨💥

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago