Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Natashaspeaks

Matlab madhav ka marna pakka hai 😂 😂 madhav will die and abhira will be kicked out😂 bas itni hee creativity hai ITV writers ki. Pehle toh fls ka mahanta syndrome. Apni mahanta kay chakkar main 4-5 deaths toh ho hee jaati hai unkay haath say and then they are thrown out like garbage. I think ekta ki serials better hai ismay. Fl ko bahar throw karo toh achaanak say unko koi rich godfather/Godmother mil jaata hai. Bas itna hee difference hai. Rest of the story remains the same 😂 ITV should delete the word pyaar from their dictionary. Mera toh pyaar say vishwaas hee uthta Jaa Raha hai ITV dekh dekh kar smiley36 

poddar house mein kisiko khaasi bhi agaya toh woh abhira ki wajah se bas koi manta  nahi ki ice cream khane ke baad aya or mausam kharab
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

I disagree with it...she is not the 2nd option in armans life.. if Arman wanted , he would easily marry ruhi ..choose his first love ..love or infatuation whatever ...around rohits time also , ruhi was willing , he could choose her ....abhira was armans conscious choice and 1st choice. This is what she has to see. 

@bold : till this point comes in show, she will treat herself as dusri, that is what I told in my comment. And this is the fact at this moment from abhira's pov. 

If he left ruhi, also doesn't change the fact that, as of now, that abhira is dusri.. That's what she accused him of, said he might even go for teesri alsosmiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I was expecting that .. but making shivani alive is  a huge task.. if it works it will be permanent addition to the cast … and open up tracks parallelly which it should 

..Armaan’s alienation from Poddars is a possibility.. Vidya disowning Armaan .. and family cutting off ties with him 

. Goenka revelation is a one off track . It will have audience ki sympathy.. as audience is aware of it .. and be kept in back burner when MG is about to die 

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

madhav is coming from a good place but not every tactic of his is entirely ideal way of handling things but he seems to have reasons for putting some distance between Abhimaan so that they dont rush into pyaar before addressing the tough convos and issues, and delaying the divorce reveal so that they dont use the legal aspect as a crutch. he is giving tough love to Armaan because Armaan doesnt really accept his regular advice anyway. he is trying to make up for not being there for him in the past, he clearly does care a lot about Armaan and to him these aspects of Shivani and the past are now more about Armaan than about his first love/wife. this house is special because its where Armaan was born. although he cant deny that Shivani also features in his past memories. he cannot undo loving shivani or forget her.

the thing is, Madhav should have stepped up a long time back. but better late than never

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Found armaan's bhaari bharkam dialogues funny today. He took stand for vidya seeing her aasu - said meri maa ka pyaar jeetega. 

What about his maasa, who even after watching his emotional outbreak, told him - mujhe ab bhi nahi lagta abhira tumhare liye sahi hain. 

Maasa is acting like a teenager throwing tantrums .. Lolsmiley37. Charu should have consulted vidya after her & dev's breakup & should have done some melodrama with dupatta & pair pakadna & allsmiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I was expecting that .. but making shivani alive is  a huge task.. if it works it will be permanent addition to the cast … and open up tracks parallelly which it should 

..Armaan’s alienation from Poddars is a possibility.. Vidya disowning Armaan .. and family cutting off ties with him 

. Goenka revelation is a one off track . It will have audience ki sympathy.. as audience is aware of it .. and be kept in back burner when MG is about to die 

ya. I hope Shivani isnt actually alive and that is fake news.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : till this point comes in show, she will treat herself as dusri, that is what I told in my comment. And this is the fact at this moment from abhira's pov. 

If he left ruhi, also doesn't change the fact that, as of now, that abhira is dusri.. That's what she accused him of, said he might even go for teesri alsosmiley36

why is being doosri or teesri such a big deal ? It is so cringe and regressive even to hear this language ..if Abhira’s Papa has thought he had to be the first, she would not even be here .this whole nonsense about being the first or second man or woman is ridiculous..in today’s day and age, no one gives a damn ..and if someone wants to be only the first, then they’ll have to form relationships in childhood and hold on to them forever ..because people are through two relationships  minimum by the time they get through school ..surely these writers are living in the same world as us ?
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Today was a no match day.. Still they gave a drag episode 😏

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Without discussing the previous season, could someone please just tell me when Abhira’s Papa (not the newfound one but the biological one)got to know of her Mama’s past history ..just the timeline is enough ..like from Day 1 or Year 6 or whatever ..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

why is being doosri or teesri such a big deal ? It is so cringe and regressive even to hear this language ..if Abhira’s Papa has thought he had to be the first, she would not even be here .this whole nonsense about being the first or second man or woman is ridiculous..in today’s day and age, no one gives a damn ..and if someone wants to be only the first, then they’ll have to form relationships in childhood and hold on to them forever ..because people are through two relationships  minimum by the time they get through school ..surely these writers are living in the same world as us ?

This is the mindset of characters in the show, humare bolne se kya hi badlega. They have used the term 'dusri' multiple times in past few episodes.

And in a show where ms is disrespected, usmein it's not a big thing to refer someone as the second one just to insult someone & take credit for being the first love, even if it was infatuationsmiley36

Silly people

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 7 days ago