Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Bechara ar aj tuta hua jhula dekh ke upset hogaya.But,the best part is he’s giving ab time and space.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

What does this Madhav want? He is staying with Abhira as he doesn't want Abhira to go back to Massorie therefore Abhimaan can reunite but he won't reveal about the pending divorce. Why? He didn't let them communicate and acted like their pyaar ka dushman, Armaan's dushman mostly but still wanted them together smiley44 If he want to see Ar-Ab together or them sorting out misunderstandings better way would be revelation about pending divorce or assuring Armaan that he wants their reunion but Armaan and Abhira need to retrospect thier actions. The way story is moving forward with snail's pace Ar-Ab will get divorced in real. There will be a leap with Madhav living neither with Shivani nor with Vidya as both of them will throw him out of their respective house smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 7 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think he has convoluted logic that DP reveal kiys toh they'll get together only until legalities are sorted. 

His intentions are good but his tactics are not ideal. 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think he has convoluted logic that DP reveal kiys toh they'll get together only until legalities are sorted. 

His intentions are good but his tactics are not ideal. 

Today he said he won't leave Abhira alone as she will move back to Massorie and Ar-Ab won't reconcile so he doesn't want Abhira and Armaan's separation but he won't even let them reunite too. Why he has high expectations from Armaan when he himself is not returning home in his ego or he himself was never able to resolve his issues with Vidya in 30 years. Having failed relationships he is a nobody to be a relationship expert who knows dos and don'ts of relationships. Instead of helping Abhimaan he created more problems for them.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Today he said he won't leave Abhira alone as she will move back to Massorie and Ar-Ab won't reconcile so he doesn't want Abhira and Armaan's separation but he won't even let them reunite too. Why he has high expectations from Armaan when he himself is not returning home in his ego or he himself was never able to resolve his issues with Vidya in 30 years. Having failed relationships he is a nobody to be a relationship expert who knows dos and don'ts of relationships. Instead of helping Abhimaan he created more problems for them.

Lol. 

But itv mein yehi sab hota hai. 

Its like maine galtiyaan ki, its too late for me so you don't make the same mistakes funda ig. 

Its equally silly then to see V spouting gyaan ke moti to Armaan. 

I am not sure where they are going with the plot if Shivani is alive. I thought using VM example as a what not to do could be a really nice way to show Abhimaan sort their life. But now I dunno what they have in mind. 

Ek Taraf theres Kv Ab tashan about career, divorce reveal is no where close to happening, VM Shivani triangle has now started. And Ruhi, Goenkas are still getting SS. 

God alone knows what's happening. 

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At this point I feel SB should work with judge and get this divorce finalized and then reveal it was not actually done in first place and madhav was aware…… then let Ar sunaofy Madhav.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

At this point I feel SB should work with judge and get this divorce finalized and then reveal it was not actually done in first place and madhav was aware…… then let Ar sunaofy Madhav.

Ab should also join. 

Its a breach of her trust also if M hid such a big thing from her 

But i think they will make M get away with it claiming it was his plan to keep the issue hidden and use it as a last resort thing to prevent Abhimaan separation.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Bolo ! Separate Matlab kya ? If abhira is anywhere out of udaipur  , arman can chase her. If their divorce is finalized, they can marry again...if abhira doesn't say yes now , arman can convince her later ..what purpose does this duffer serve by pinning her down without telling her ? What if arman gives up on abhira during this time period ? 

Matlab as of now , abhiman ko saath rakhna zyada zaroori tha as dadisa will try to rip them apart ..instead he lets everyone hurt abhira & separate frm arman and he basically gives abhira a shoulder to cry on. How intelligent! 

N how is he so confident that abhira will say yes , say after n number of days or months ? She still might never be convinced of armans love . What then ?

Edited by Krinya - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Chuchi having FB of her Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya

and mendhi moments. 

How did she miss that Armaan wasn't happy. After mendhi

he went upstairs to stuff his face with cake 

I'm such unserious person

Laughing Kevin Hart GIF - Laughing Kevin Hart Lmao GIFs

I really tried to feel bad for her and Vidya, sach mein 

Ithne serious track mein yeh circus gang beech mein kaha se aa gayi 😂🤡 , but I thought babhi has moved on and don’t  even want to help Armaan with his bail but remembering her pole dance 😂 shameless n selfish women can’t see anyone being happy , hum char hi teek hai isliye Abhira aur uski family ko sabse dhoor kardiya. 

@ Bold ,babhi  doodh peethi bachi hai , she thought Armaan loved Mehndi and Sangeeth and was very happy so he stuffed his mouth with cake to celebrate his happiness smiley9

Edited by Chaitu.V - 7 days ago