Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Yes he does try his best to speak his heart out, but it is always limited to a private acknowledgement. J knows he has affection for her. J is done with those keep in the dark declarations bcos of her history. After raising his double intentions so many times with her in private and Arshi in public she has given up that he will ever leave Arshi. . She is of the belief now thay nothing will break them…she has seen this time and again - he always goes back to didi - well rooted tree she calls them. Yes she did Arshi didi jaap but that was before bhukaar night. After that night I believe she has changed her mind but it’s now Ani’s hanging on to the belief that she still wants him to - and she is upset that Bhaskaran night did not make a diff, so she is not correcting him. She says won’t I be sad if you are happy with Arshi did I…now that things have changed between us. Bhukaar nite def changed her. Since then she has never asked him to marry Arshi, in fact has asked many times why he is marrying her if he does not love her and has to pretend? In the hallway drama she said you said you’ll marry Arshi didi - she was questioning his yo-yo ing, his confusion and wanting both. She is saying you said you’ll marry her - so go ahead and marry her. Now that everything is ready and we are in your wedding celebration go ahead, what is with this trying to tell me what your heart wants when there is no indication of breaking off with Arshi.

These days I don’t think she wants him to marry Arshi, only that if he is still of the mind to marry her, he must them stick to her and not come to Jhanak.

Even yesterday she thinks if Ani does not want the wedding she won’t sign but he did not give her any hope of cancelling his wedding in public or in private. If he really loved her between Shubos heads up and actual signing he would have focused on making sure he told her not to sign, not willing voiceless messages to her and then leaving it to chance. Shows how little regard or worry he had abt the annulment. These are the little things that disappoint big after all the crazy intense love they showed.

Sorry I may have repeated stuff. Started writing and then got distracted a few times and did not feel like going back.

QUOTE=rysohini]

Bold - Agree 100%

Purple - In Kashmir he said this to convince J to tag along with him to Kol. Coz he knew "I will marry Arshi to pacify my family" would cut it as reason to convince J.

Instead, if he had said "I would reject Arshi and accept you as my wife" in Kashmir, it would not cut it off as a reason for J and she would not have agreed to come with him to Kol, worse, she might have run away ! That was his quick fix, to not take a chance with J and ensure she comes to Kol - 2 reasons - her safety and his need!

The day they arrive at BH, he tries to bare his heart out and tell her, he feels suffocated and wants to say to her , his dil ki baat ! Only to hear from her, you promised you will marry Arshi didi and keep her happy and you both are the deepest root of a tree that no storm can ukhaaro.

"Main tumhe apni dil ki baat batana chahta hu, par agar tum gussa kar rahi ho, then I am so sorry, main nehi batayunga" - there is a weird sense of fear of losing her - "tum hairaan ho jayoge yeh dekhke ki main Arshi se kitna pyar karta hu"

They are both scared to face the truth, accept the truth and blurt out the truth ! There is fear, guilt , insecurity,unpredictabilty of reactions and uncertainity of the unknown , if they did blurt it out !

For a long time now, Ani should have quit his petty games and for once, come what may, said nothing but the truth!

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its in hotstar ,watch very funny .

Name? I cannot access it for some reason. smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PPak

He understands he loves her very much. That’s why this fake acting and pda with Arshi from the beginning, to protect J. I think the acting is his way of coping with his family and childhood trauma. He has his first real relationship with J. If he was not clear he would not be having those monologue about toofan se gussar raha hoon mai and all.

He does not want to hurt his family. He said he feels his heart is split in 2 right? And so far he is choosing clearly his family and Arshi over J. At least until K fully accepts him, he does not want to act on anything.Right now I believe that while he wants her to not sign, he will still marry Arshi.

Whatever happens - he is not planning to give up on marriage to Arshi. He is set on marrying her.

Will something happen to tip the balance in favor of J now? Even if it does now right before wedding, the fact that it took so long and that all the lil incidents building up their relationship till now was not enough is disappointing

he loves her, but he is ok if she doesn’t want to hear his feelings or accept him.. he will still continue acting on his original plan…What in between J accepts him.. what he plans to do? Will he be able to fight the world with her as he promised? As he has no ans from other side he is frustrated & acting like what he is now
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sairam03

Just watched Hiba’s insta post.., may be next track is about her father.

First give hint on what is the conclusion on this on going track...then will decide further 😜😂😜

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

We are all #GautamGambhirs here, as much as we possibly can be smiley36

Please explain the significance of Gautam Gambhir.

PS: Not a fan of Cricket. So lost on the humor.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Name? I cannot access it for some reason. smiley44

Guruvayur Ambala Nadayil

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sairam03

No .., but I am sub title reader and a movie lover😀

Same...same ..

I am also a big movie buff...watches movies in all languages....

But without subtitles... I find Malayalam really tough in comparison to other Dravidian language....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It is even more concerning now ke kuch howa he nahe smiley36
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Same...same ..

I am also a big movie buff...watches movies in all languages....

But without subtitles... I find Malayalam really tough in comparison to other Dravidian language....

yes Malayalam language is tough but I like their movie concepts.,, simple and thought provoking.
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

It is even more concerning now ke kuch howa he nahe smiley36

Yes. Sentiment of the IF ladies currently.

Hum Toh Pagal Hai Saare Shivam Sharma GIF

Edited by Anusha16 - 3 months ago