Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Great no increase ...I am happy.

I had doubt it might increase due to confession

This week more decrease ...

Makers are taking audience for granted . So which group of audience are they satisfying with Arshi drama 😏😏

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

yes Because of confession n dream SR they get 1.9 otherwise God knows what they get

Aur dikhao Ani ki Banshee ke sath temple wedding

Ani ko aur do ghatiya dialogues

Next week sure TRP will decrease n soon they will get warning

2.2 se 1.9 with stellar cast...

Udne ki Asha with normal cast 1.7

Thank you makers for ruining our show 👏

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Makers are taking audience for granted . So which group of audience are they satisfying with Arshi drama 😏😏

Makers ko farq kyu nahi padta samaj se bahar hn....

Nasha aisa chada hn k utar hi nahi raha 😒

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mubarak team Jhanak aur karo Arshi dramasmiley40smiley40

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Confession was an after thought I guess! Not featured in the promo as well.. dream sequence was also inserted without any relevance! No wonder it fell.. story is also stagnant! No sub plots .. toh aur kya hoga! Taking viewers for granted ..by serving lollipops once in a blue moon they thought they would breeze thru!

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Confession was an after thought I guess! Not featured in the promo as well.. dream sequence was also inserted without any relevance! No wonder it fell.. story is also stagnant! No sub plots .. toh aur kya hoga! Taking viewers for granted ..by serving lollipops once in a blue moon they thought they would breeze thru!

Shukar krey 1.9 per stable hn is crap k baat bhi...warna or ziada drop hny k chances thy

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

At 220, lack of sub plots is glaringly appalling! Sirf leads ko butcher kar kar ke kab tak chalega makers?

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah on average no increase even after lollipop scenes. The SR dream was added last minute! May be TRP on those days were high and it balanced for the crap episodes

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watched yesterday's epiosde now.

Did I miss something that I didnt feel anything odd about Anirudh . And the last few minutes were sad , when Shubho gave that lecture ,Anirudh is so much in love with Arshi and his face . Also he is in commitment with Arshi.

Only thing is he is not fighting for his love

Then you are so much in love with him...

Just like He is in love with his princess...

You are able to see what we all couldn't 😅😅😅

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

But it can be those episodes that maintained the average , other episodes can be low...

Yes , it felt so odd that dream...confession atleast was ok...those dialogues in the dream was 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Whatever ...

Just show this Arshi marriage and finish it off..