Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

It’s heartbreaking to see this … that marriage was special ! I don’t know what follows after this but I want them to choose each other because they love each other. They both have lot of baggage right now. Even if arshi and ani marriage doesn’t happen I don’t know if jhanak given her character will right away agree to marry ani … plus he will be in world of mess once marriage breaks , that just means more turmoil in their life more torture for jhanak and in the end more torture for us ! Plus jhanak character is dependent on ani ! Both are clearly in depression … so one part of me thinks some distance will help them heal

Maybe if Jhanak career is taking off they want to make sure Ani does not have any haq on her, and feels miserable abt it. J is suddenly in the drivers seat?

Will they start their story from scratch with clean slate. Maybe bring in a guy third angle after Arshi going away?

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Maybe if Jhanak career is taking off they want to make sure Ani does not have any haq on her, and feels miserable abt it. J is suddenly in the drivers seat?

Will they start their story from scratch with clean slate. Maybe bring in a guy third angle after Arshi going away?

Abhi jo hum soch rahy hn sub ulta ho raha hn...

Makers bus apni chaal chal rahy hn..

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellyme

completely agree... In dragging and making high point they have ruined the beautiful love story. Now, I don't know if we will ever be this attached to the pair.

Very disappointed in Ani. He is 28 years old and is much mature among two but behaving like an immature kid, he is keeping his ego above his love and hurting the girl whom he love to satisfy his ego. His love does not seem above his own self.

Currently ani's emotional state is in chaos. He got very badly rejected by jhanak and jis jooth ko woh itne time se jee raha thaa with arshi, jab jhanak se share kiya toh he got very badly bashed by her. He feels cheated by her currently and so is acting in a very wierd way
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Well the show is telecasted and where’s the update if ever someone gave one??

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

She is intelligent?!! 😂😂 I highly doubt that ! None of her plans were successful so far ! Ani fooled her into thinking he is in love witty arshi yesterday…

give her a break 😜
She’s love struck too
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh let’s see where they take this ! I just hope they take it away from the toxicity … it’s been too much

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes.... wedding was special

Also at this point....the way Jhanak's thought process is even if Ani confesses his love, Jhanak won't accept it bcz of her own insecurities...and make him feel more guilty and helpless...

Torture will be there not just for Jhanak but for Ani as well...as he is still not ready to break the shackles of his parents and break free...

So at this point both have so much baggage & are so much emotionally damaged that a lot of healing is required..

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

does anyone remember Jhanak's promotional videos with Teri Meri doriyan leads ?

in one of the video, Ani-Jhanak were bickering like Maan-geet , Arnav-Khushi , Raman-Ishita type . Jhanak also had a nick name for Ani - Gondugol or something

clearly the plan was to make Jhanak just like Geet or Khushi or Ishita or other such characters but makers forgot their own plan

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol Kisake sath… tejas, shubho, vinayak… lol we literally have paired every character in this show with other characters !

Originally posted by: Edkv74

give her a break 😜

She’s love struck too

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree Vira. But it is all makers deed . They have created such a mess that we as fan of couple are wanting them to separate. That is the painful state.

Specially showing the marriage through flashback...in every second episode, telling us how important it is for them... directly, indirectly or through monologue...then coming to this....is so disappointing...the fact that we fans of RuNak see good in their marriage annulment is even more heartbreaking...

This is what makers have brought us to...smiley29

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

completely agree... In dragging and making high point they have ruined the beautiful love story. Now, I don't know if we will ever be this attached to the pair.

Very disappointed in Ani. He is 28 years old and is much mature among two but behaving like an immature kid, he is keeping his ego above his love and hurting the girl whom he love to satisfy his ego. His love does not seem above his own self.

His wanting to hurt her is so upsetting, esp if they indeed consummated their marriage.

Why would Ani or J have expectations from the other, else?