Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

his story is just so boring..like no head nor tail...being forced upon audience..no proper track they have..& leads who have proper track is all whole lot messed up

I don't know first time I watched their scene with somuch interest

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

yaa..no connection at all...this annulment scene was shooted seperately, which they adeded in between sangeet...cause Ani will have monolouge for J not to sign...whole morning he made her jealous & now saying not to sign..he doesnt take stand..but he wants Jhanak to stand against his familysmiley44smiley29..both r being cowardsmiley7smiley7 & its getting annoying to watch them act like that...simply they r stretching all this nonsense..& in all this whole footage is only on leads..others r just support characters

Since he aware of his feelings we'll, he should focus on making J confess as he shoukd be aware after that night. and mainly break his wedding with Arshi. He is not a coward and stood up when he wanted to in the past. They are ruining his character but for what? Trps are decreasing too.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He should just erase the kashmir trip and few months from his memory and be happy With Arshi as before Jhanak entered his life .

This girl is pathetic ,atleast Arshi has been loyal to him ,however cruel she is .

Lo...yeh bhi hogaya ..Arshi praising 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Arshi is far much better then Jhanak nowsmiley44smiley36smiley36...she doesnt insult Jhanak like how Ani & Bips does..its just her way of talkingsmiley37..she even talks like that to Bose family alsosmiley36, they were never shown offendedsmiley36, so is Jhanak....she seems more sane & smart compared to 2 idiotic leadssmiley26smiley26
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I.am sure any scene will be better than that mehendi drama! I watched today's episode in 3 mins.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

its not moving at al for me from books & schoolsmiley26smiley26
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yaa..no connection at all...this annulment scene was shooted seperately, which they adeded in between sangeet...cause Ani will have monolouge for J not to sign...whole morning he made her jealous & now saying not to sign..he doesnt take stand..but he wants Jhanak to stand against his familysmiley44smiley29..both r being cowardsmiley7smiley7 & its getting annoying to watch them act like that...simply they r stretching all this nonsense..& in all this whole footage is only on leads..others r just support characters

He should knows himself that jhanak will not take stand before in the situations not nor this situation...

If the scene shoot in morning n showing in between sengeet how jk will not sign divorce papers... They want stretch this love track but watching it seems boring and support characters are taking main stage than leads though episode should be focused on main two not on thirdsmiley44

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Mayuri , last week trp came....it would be high naa ..confession

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He should just erase the kashmir trip and few months from his memory and be happy With Arshi as before Jhanak entered his life .

This girl is pathetic ,atleast Arshi has been loyal to him ,however cruel she is .

Lo...yeh bhi hogaya ..Arshi praising 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Makers achieve their targetsmiley36smiley36smiley36

By the way ur dp is goodsmiley9

Edited by great_love - 3 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

Since he aware of his feelings we'll, he should focus on making J confess as he shoukd be aware after that night. and mainly break his wedding with Arshi. He is not a coward and stood up when he wanted to in the past. They are ruining his character but for what? Trps are decreasing too.

i know...its not like he is weak ML..he was so strong each time..& fought against his family for her for so many times...& now he is having hard time & no one is there to support him...the one he expects him to support..is just pushing him away & he is not doing anything..hes so helpless & he wants to carry on just as it issmiley26...at this rate he will marry also..& nothing will happen

but for J marriage with Tejas..we knew as he is villian, he wont be getting married..how much he tries..but here we dont know...sometimes the stretch looks like they will marry sometimes looks like they will notsmiley39

samarp2 thumbnail

this IF looks so messed upsmiley39smiley29..now left side some new column they have addedsmiley29smiley36