Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

If they want damage control - So the annulment won't be valid if after force they lived together or lived as husband and wife. She had been living in their house and may be consummated in kashmir?

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sorry Pari, I can't connect with j also....every time her wrong decisions landed her in trouble..and she has nt learnt anything from her past experiences

She faced so much in this age that's why she is so navie n don't take right decisions sometime
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

When she said she had not eaten for two dayssmiley44

aaj nahi khaya , kal ceremony hai tab bhi kaise kha payegi , 😀
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

She faced so much in this age that's why she is so navie n don't take right decisions sometime

One of her stupidest decision she took is, forcing Rahul and Ani to take her to her village.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

he refers to it as naqli thinking that it will hurt her otherwise!!! That’s the face palm moment actually🙄

It will hurt her🙆🤦... Delusional no. 3 zindabaad

images.png

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunsh

aaj nahi khaya , kal ceremony hai tab bhi kaise kha payegi , 😀

Acha that dialogue I was not heard when she said uncleji mne khana nahi khaya🤦... My mind went haywiresmiley24

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa..when ML get sideline or their character turns into worst..they usually quit..i rem same happening years back in Khain toh hoga with Rajeev as Sujal..he was a heartrob & when their love story was about to start..they killed off his character..as he was not happy with story line & actor quitsmiley19..still crap went for few yearssmiley29..here either Krushal quits, then people r also done with this show...cause all want to see leads chemistry..when one is only not there, then what chemistry they will have

U never know show might still run...

There are many people who watch it for storyline without inclination...

But I always have this inclination to leads or one character.I dont want to watch this story as Jhanak's solo journey .

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Another heartbreaking moment!!!!

Choton has disowned Tammi as soon as he saw Minu! Not done!! Feeling bad for Tammi!

Ruchiiiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa..when ML get sideline or their character turns into worst..they usually quit..i rem same happening years back in Khain toh hoga with Rajeev as Sujal..he was a heartrob & when their love story was about to start..they killed off his character..as he was not happy with story line & actor quitsmiley19..still crap went for few yearssmiley29..here either Krushal quits, then people r also done with this show...cause all want to see leads chemistry..when one is only not there, then what chemistry they will have

Now itself people quit watching ,the way they are heading the track..no one is interested 😕. They are not utilising the actors potential well.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Exactly , now its reached such a point .

If she is there its better to show them married and this Jhanak flourishing in her career.

Atleast stick to the initial promo of the show...

Yeah...Kashmir marriage Pandit stopped..now again they are showing with all rituals...so what is the point to break..show their marriage and move story from marriage and show something else.

Actually during Kashmir marriage time Bipasha in interview she said that, after reaching Kolkata will again start marriage preparations..