Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Agreed....it is sad...

But at the same time the way they were behaving making the marriage "asli" and "naqli" as per their convenience...it is good that this is out...

Now there is nothing ,no bond ,no zimmedari,no majburi...that binds them .It is upto them to decide if they are gonna choose eachother or not...if they do this time,it should be out of love and their own choice only...

I m the only one sounding like an old fashioned TRP aunty here😀😃😜
Yes, all those words should now fly out of the window with this divorce or annulment

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also...

Today Hiba and Krushal were looking so amazing....

Twinning...but makers didn't even give anything good...koi cliche catch and fall..hi de dete...

Waise....

I have to say...a show where the FL is God gifted and pl is a well trained dancer...it is the ML who is the probably the best dancer....smiley36

Krushal was soo graceful today...his steps have a clarity and finishing touch..

I love his dance performances...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Don't know dear

I read there n wrote here to inform u all

I know ye reason nahi hone walasmiley36smiley29

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8oSM1aP41X/?igsh=MTU0Y215eTFnZXBiag== Looks like no remarriage on cards . They will get separated and jhanak career track coming up. But without Anirudh jhanak career track

Would be totally incomplete. I don’t want them to get remarried also bcoz ani is not a stable person unless jhanak does not leave him he won’t get his piece of redemption.

I want her solo journey of her successful career then after getting success she will unite with Ani
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And here I thought Mr.Anirudh Bose was Emotionally Delinquent. Turns out Miss Jhanak Raina is no different !

The only good thing about today's epi was the soothing color-coordinated outfits of the leads.period!

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Also...

Today Hiba and Krushal were looking so amazing....

Twinning...but makers didn't even give anything good...koi cliche catch and fall..hi de dete...

Waise....

I have to say...a show where the FL is God gifted and pl are well trained dancer...it is the ML who is the probably the best dancer....smiley36

Krushal was soo graceful today...his steps have a clarity and finishing touch..

I love his dance performances...

He performed his dances steps very well todaysmiley27

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

I have a sinking feeling Banshee will be in BH for Ai Buro Bhaat function as well ! WHY.THOUGH?

It's defeats the concept ! Ise bhagane ke liye kya jadu tona, jhaar phoonk karu smiley13

What’s the point of it!! She was always behaving like Bose house’s furniture accessory! Now the accessory itself is going to be decorated with festoons and what not!!!😀😃

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

During the entire duration of the series they played the Kashmir wedding scene atleast once in every episode, showing the viewers its significance in their lives! Now with these signatures, and thus the annulment taking place with neither lead taking a stand for its sanctity is truly disappointing! Makers have struck a new low with this twist!! Sad..

Yes , but its good naa.

Instead if nakli ,aadha and all finish it off.

If they want to get married let it because they want themself .

No point in this performance and eye locks and they are married legally.

Now we will get new aali shadi 😜😂😳

I am happy its signed ....

🤗🤗🤗❤️💕

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m the only one sounding like an old fashioned TRP aunty here😀😃😜
Yes, all those words should now fly out of the window with this divorce or annulment

Noo noo.. you are right....

It will be sad to watch them signing for the marriage getting void like this....

Specially they have shown us that marriage so frequently in every second episode as flashback...both telling eachother directly and indirectly on how important and real that marriage was to them ...

Then this!!!...

Divorce is still fine...but annulment..they did not even acknowledged it...

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Chotoon Is not interested in his nephew wedding. Woh apne love story mein busy ha. smiley36

Hosla chotoon aapka time bhi aayegasmiley17smiley36

Choton ko pata chal gaya that Uski Maa Minu se uski shaadi karwana chahti hai isliye vo Minu ko bore kar raha taki shaadi se Minu mana kar de