Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Yes, the dance is so good..

Why dance would have spoiled? In fact, he will dance more happily if he will see her getting affected, for that only he is doing all this nah...

each time I open insta I see their dance clips smiley36 & first time I don’t feel bad to see smiley36 that play full dance looks good 😊 smiley42 & moves r perfect to make ur girl jealous smiley36 … he should ask J how was his dance or he should not give her bhaav for sometime.. & she will think he is happy to be back with Arshi didi smiley7smiley39
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I loved her in bumbaroo song as well..

She was soo good there..smiley27

Actually, she dances very well...✨️

She sings very well too. Usney apny ek show me sing kra tha 💥

Her personality is joyful too! 🔥

She's really blessed in this world! ❤️

May Allah keep her guided and blessed always! 💯

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Nahi nahi, Maya!

Jhanak was pretending to be rude yesterday. Wo bhi dil ki saaf larki hn but usky galat actions se hurt hn as she's also yearning for his love and wants to be secured.

Ek dafa araam se straightforward communication kyu nhi krskty ye log? Mostly kaam ki baat bolty waqt kuch nhi kehdety hn or phr monologues me bast karty hn.

Agar wo gandagi me girta chal ja raha hn to kya Jhanak ka farz nhi ussey sahi krna ka. I am glad that she showed him the mirror yesterday but at the same time giving him hopes, unfortunately!

Jhanak and her acting was never disclosed by makers , we assumed it as far as I remember .

We as viewers assumed she might be rude because she felt he is getting attracted to him , might have , might have , ........I dont remember they showing she was doing on purpose.

Anirudh even apologised a million times for his rude behaviour , but madam never apologised also .

Anirudh's acting was disclosed exclusively with Choton.

So I am being 🤐🤐🤐

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

India fans choti choti kushiyo me khush rehana sikh chuke hai ! 😅

England will be tough one to win ... 🤞🏻

Arey, koi nahi!!

Hum log to yaha tak bhi nhi aye is dafa!

Jo hai jaisa hn ussey enjoy karey bus 🤗 ✨️

Ye choti choti khushyaan are important na ♥️

Australia is my favorite team though specially Maxwell 😎

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No, Anum.

He will immediately sever ties with Arshi by accepting their marriage.

Understandably, we're immensely frustrated with the current Ani's behavior, but it doesn't mean he will always choose the wrong paths. He came as an angel when her mother died and no one was there with here. That's so heart-touching moment ♥️

Aisa koi apna bhi nahi karta jo Ani n usky liye bina kisi matlab k kara hn. Agar ussey Jhanak se beinteha pyaar hgya hn to uska kya qasoor hai. Bus uski harkatein galat hn likin dil to saaf hn uss bandy ka.

All he needs is support and guidance from Jhanak, which can only be possible after their meaningful and peaceful talk.

I literally feel bad for Anirudh as uska pyaar hi usko samaj nhi para hai. Kya Jhanak araam se or pyaar se baat nhi karskti ek baar?

Usky ghar walo k liye bheegi billi ban jati hn jo usko hurt krna chty hn or jo sirf usse pyaar kar raha hn usky sath rude behavior. I know his actions are totally wrong but his intentions aren't.

❤️🥹

Word Count: 0

vira76 thumbnail

chalo welcome to the club .... oh nevermind you already wrote shayaris... so you are there already.. koi nahi welcome to the club of insane people! the next stage!

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I am delusional...smiley37

Pagal ho gayi Hun...smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

each time I open insta I see their dance clips smiley36 & first time I don’t feel bad to see smiley36 that play full dance looks good 😊 smiley42 & moves r perfect to make ur girl jealous smiley36 … he should ask J how was his dance or he should not give her bhaav for sometime.. & she will think he is happy to be back with Arshi didi smiley7smiley39

My reaction...now am gandhiji mute monkey.

vira76 thumbnail

true! hamara ani bhatak gaya hai... bura nahi hai...

iss baat ke liye bada wala heart !

For You Hearts GIF - For You Hearts Animated GIFs

No, Anum.

He will immediately sever ties with Arshi by accepting their marriage.

Understandably, we're immensely frustrated with the current Ani's behavior, but it doesn't mean he will always choose the wrong paths. He came as an angel when her mother died and no one was there with here. That's so heart-touching moment ♥️

Aisa koi apna bhi nahi karta jo Ani n usky liye bina kisi matlab k kara hn. Agar ussey Jhanak se beinteha pyaar hgya hn to uska kya qasoor hai. Bus uski harkatein galat hn likin dil to saaf hn uss bandy ka.

All he needs is support and guidance from Jhanak, which can only be possible after their meaningful and peaceful talk.

I literally feel bad for Anirudh as uska pyaar hi usko samaj nhi para hai. Kya Jhanak araam se or pyaar se baat nhi karskti ek baar?

Usky ghar walo k liye bheegi billi ban jati hn jo usko hurt krna chty hn or jo sirf usse pyaar kar raha hn usky sath rude behavior. I know his actions are totally wrong but his intentions aren't.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak and her acting was never disclosed by makers , we assumed it as far as I remember .

We as viewers assumed she might be rude because she felt he is getting attracted to him , might have , might have , ........I dont remember they showing she was doing on purpose.

Anirudh even apologised a million times for his rude behaviour , but madam never apologised also .

Anirudh's acting was disclosed exclusively with Choton.

So I am being 🤐🤐🤐

Kal usky last monologue me tha na k mujhe aisa krna para...she confirmed to be rude..

Abhi new bts me Ani is saying me b ab tmari insult karoonga....ye kasa pyaar hn?

We're feeling disrespectful in reality 😕

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

chalo welcome to the club .... oh nevermind you already wrote shayaris... so you are there already.. koi nahi welcome to the club of insane people! the next stage!

Thank you for this warm welcome...smiley27

With the blessings of Leena G and with RuNak one day I might cross all stage of insanity..I know it...smiley37